Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 719 FirstFirst ... 669 709 717 718 719

Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Wow! What a bitchy and bitter reply lmao
    As always, their wording is far more polite than my summary may make it sound. Even if they want to tell someone that their request is idiotic and question their sanity, they tend to use very gentle words. :3

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

JP1) Weekly post summary. Nothing new.

JP2) Someone noticed a difference (lower values) in the acquired capacity points from beating Ambuscade V1 and MMM, asked if was intentional or a bug. Dev reply is that Ambuscade values are not fixed and that they adjust the values month to month based on mob type, gimmicks, and number of mobs. MMM has not been changed, so the poster was directed to file a bug report.

NA1) They know that certain new Escutcheon related items are currently misnamed and will be addressing the issue.

NA2) NA GM service will be suspended for "building maintenance" Sep19 1pm-5pm PDT.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

New devposts:

NA1) They did an emergency maintenance to correct the typos for certain Escutcheon related items.

JP1) They have confirmed that the adjustment to Ambuscade exp/cp rewards has effected MMM and will be fixing at a later date.

JP2) Summary for FP35.
    • They debuted a new song at the Dengeki Offline Party, which is going to be used in new battle content.
    • Ambuscade V1 changes: HP/Rewards for Easy was doubled, N+ was tripled. Now my LS can stop arguing about this. lol
    • Escutcheons are actually done. My hope has died... Specifically called out as "final form".
    • HQ crystals used for signing items has a hidden effect of "Synthetic material loss rate-" Not success rate+ as I previously reported. Trans fail on my end. orz
    • The screenshot contest mentioned earlier involves posting screenshots w/ a dedicated Twitter hashtag. Theme is "re-experience", 111 winners per day will get the Well furnishing.
    • They are intending for November to be a BIG DEAL, and asked for requests for campaigns. CP, cosmic orb, Domain Invasion were requested and they'll be looking at getting them ready for Nov. The next FP is scheduled for Nov as well. Guessing that Nov will also be when they launch the new battle content.

Old Odin
    BG Level

November will mark one year exactly since omen release, I think?

Btw I'm confused. Didn't they say the level 70 cap to subcraft would have been removed at a latter date? If not through a further version of the shield then how?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol adjustment to ilvl mobs in a different zone and system has effected another ones lvl 99 mobs <.<. The really need to update MMM for ilvl too

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag