1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dive Bomb     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Dive Bomb

Is anyone else noticing that Dive Bomb is totally broken? Our old strategy for it no longer works, and we're finding that people are getting hit when they're nowhere near her. Likewise, some people are standing in the middle of the animation and not getting hit.

Before the patch, we could avoid it 100%.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

i was not able to progress since 2 weeks due to bug fixing but yest when we tried.... shit turn from "still managable" to completely random knocking people off

need those who always goes pass dive bomb to confirm if its "broken", which not many out there i think

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    i was not able to progress since 2 weeks due to bug fixing but yest when we tried.... shit turn from "still managable" to completely random knocking people off

need those who always goes pass dive bomb to confirm if its "broken", which not many out there i think
    We could dodge all of them, but now we're getting totally fucked up behavior from it. For example, we completely dodge it (I mean by like way out of the animation), and then every single person who dodged it gets hit/knocked at a 90 degree angle from Twintania's direction.