Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Evv's Ballista streams ☆彡

Streaming diorama reservations and official matches when I'm able!

All matches will be featured from a level 60 cap perspective, from either my galka Azurro, or mithra Evviva.

www.twitch.tv/evviva

Useful links:
    Ballista blog, courtesy of Vyiv.
    BG Wiki Ballista page.
    My Youtube channel.

Diorama reservations are usually at 9AM EST, while official matches vary~

I'll bump the thread with each additional stream and youtube upload of the featured event!

Most recent:

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Wow surprising that you had that many for this, pretty cool. Up the video quality though!

Streaming a 4v4 Diorama, MNK PoV~

twitch.tv/evviva

Edit:
    I hope to get the quality / lag ratio just right soon;

Streaming an Official match, DRG PoV~
    twitch.tv/evviva

Edit: I def need a little bit of assistance tweaking the settings;; haven't found a good medium between quality and lag ratio, but, here is the video of today's stream!

Trigun

Very nice, thank you for keeping up with your PvP.
    SE should get around to tweaking this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigun View Post
    Very nice, thank you for keeping up with your PvP.
    SE should get around to tweaking this.
    Thanks for your support!

I'll get around to streaming a few more matches as soon as I'm able, or, hopefully someone else can take the reigns if they, as you said, get around to tweaking the event @@;

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

What server?

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    What server?
    Carbuncle.

Streaming some random stuff~

Necro Bump Detected!

Just for those curious, we're back at it(well, the crew never really quit; whereas I did - returner February 2016).

Quetzalcoatl server, usually JP time~
    No streams yet, but here are two recent videos~
    Diorama/Hako

Official Match/OM

Feel free to PM me, leave a comment, etc. I'll answer to the best of my ability.
    Ballistars have taken to twitter to keep in touch and organize games, feel free to add me @Evipanpanpan

Thanks, and have a nice day~

Evv ☆彡

Live
    --Edit: concluded~
    We started later than usual, and the 4v4 combo we had at start was a little bit stale(usually 2 backline 2 front is slow haha).

Thanks for watching!

--Edit 2:
    YouTube re-upload of the earlier match

To clarify a bit for those interested as I received questions during the stream that I did not have an opportunity to answer in depth as I'd have liked;
    - We are situated on the Quetzalcoatl server
    - We play 60 cap Ballista
    - Official Matches do happen - You can use this offline clock to verify the match times offline.
    - Official matches are thus far, exclusive to JP prime time, always landing in the 07:00 to 09:00 MST time slot
    - Diorama(otherwise known as Hako) is played almost everyday at 07:00 to 09:00 MST.
    - Weekend Diorama games are more free balled, meaning more NA time games are possible(NA vs JP usually happens at this time)
    - Games are organized via Twitter. Feel free to add me @Evipanpanpan
    - I'm always available to answer any questions, feel free to leave a post or PM here, My YouTube Account, Twitter or Twitch

At this time, only 4 NA Ballista players are active. We are always looking for more players that understand the game and want to play with us. This would, of course, expand the time windows available for play~

Thanks, and have a great day!

Evv ☆彡

3v3
    --Edit: YouTube re-upload.

We're trying for another reservation later today; 9PM MST(11PM CST).
    See you then!

5v5 DRK PoV~
    --Edit: 6v6 BLU PoV~
    ---Edit: Weird reservation, we kind of just goofed around here, our whm's had to afk, so it ended up being 5v5 after I switched to BLU. Thanks to whoever watched!
    ----Final edit:

5v5 PLD PoV~
    -Edit: Concluded~ Next 2 days are official matches. Meriphataud Mountains and Jugner Forest.
    Twitch export~ I've been lazy to fraps and compress the vids to YouTube. I hope this is satisfactory, thanks!