+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

So remaining drops:
    Enedron Glasses - probably Dismemberment Brigade (originally drops Spectacles)
    Legato Dagger - Factory Rejects would have made sense (because it drops Jongleur's Dagger) but has been reported to drop from Kindred Spirits
    Pentalagus Charm - probably Tails of Woe
    Boor Bracelets - probably Demolition Squad
    Kaidate - probably Demolition Squad
    Earthcry Mantle - Confirmed from Worm's Turn
    Laktisma Leggings - Likely Dismemberment Brigade? Poisonhand was an Orc.
    Waterfall Ring
    Wuji Ring
    Icecrack Ring
    Jwalamukhi Ring
    Dawn Earring
    Litany Clogs
    Sors Shield
    Savior Mantle
    Ovate Rope
    Aiwon Gauntlets
    Gnafron's Adargas
    Pinion Cesti
    Blitto Needle
    Mindmeld Kris
    Secespita
    Surcouf's Jambiya
    Kheshig Blade
    Predatrice
    Tabahi Fleuret
    Vivifiante
    Medicor Sword
    Antician Axe - Probably Legion XI Come...whatever
    Hurlbat
    Parashu
    Last Rest
    Anaimatos Scythe - Probably Kindred Spirits (looks like V.Scythe)
    Agilis Lance - Probably the Sahagin one?
    Concido Couse
    Sibat
    Habukatana
    Magorokuhocho
    Bukyoku
    Kiikanemitsu
    Boonwell Staff
    Surma Staff
    Patriarch Cane
    Phulax Bow
    One-eyed - Sounds like Dismemberment Brigade
    Qasama Hexagun

Huani Collar - Probably a WKR? Likely Bee
    Tardus Grip - This is the only unknown R/Ex item.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

can confirm legato dagger from kindred spirits, hard difficulty

Campaign
    BG Level

Dumb questions since it would have been known by now, but I suppose the datmine of the last patch showed no new levels of Fame available, correct?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

.dats wouldn't be able to tell you that. Fame has been able to go up to rank 9 since day 0 of Adoulin: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Iyvah_Halohm

I'm currently rank 5 by that list. I've done every quest at least once and some quests ~5-10 times.

Campaign
    BG Level

Ah lame =/ then rank 6 *could* be possible, but repeatable quests in Adoulin are pretty annoying so far (3 of them? 4? With a week cooldown?)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It may or may not be possible but there is currently not much in the way of benefit to having more fame and by the time there is benefit there will be quests that get you there easy

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So, how would one account for Quiahuiz Leggings "increase DA damage" (5%, I understand) on Byrth's spreadsheet?

Figuring they probably trump my R15 Mani/Otronif (crit +1%)/Iuitl (some ranged augment) options in at least some scenarios...

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin View Post
    So, how would one account for Quiahuiz Leggings "increase DA damage" (5%, I understand) on Byrth's spreadsheet?

Figuring they probably trump my R15 Mani/Otronif (crit +1%)/Iuitl (some ranged augment) options in at least some scenarios...
    I am not sure on this one, does the dmg increase only apply to double attacks and not on triple/quadrupel attacks? I am not sure on this part, if it really only affects double attacks and not triple/quadruple attacks its pritty much worhtless.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    I am not sure on this one, does the dmg increase only apply to double attacks and not on triple/quadrupel attacks? I am not sure on this part, if it really only affects double attacks and not triple/quadruple attacks its pritty much worhtless.
    I haven't actually tested or seen testing, but it seems like a safe assumption that the increase DA damage does indeed apply only to DA (and not TA/QA when that procs).

But regardless of whether it would be better if it applied to other multi-attacks, DA is still very significant for most the jobs that can use these legs. /WAR sub, Fighter's Roll, Bladeborn/Steelflash, Thaumas Coat, Epona's, Mani feet, Skirmish DA augments, Letalis and Atheling mantles, etc... Maybe mathing it out will show that it doesn't end up being the best option (comparing is precisely why I want to play around with it on spreadsheets), but clearly isn't a BAD piece - "worthless" sounds waaaay too strong just because it's a damage boost "only" to DA procs.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

They're pretty close anyway (r15 mani, assuming str path), excluding the DA damage it's like 2str vs 5att if you don't need the acc (do you? haven't played since iLevel update but assuming not with all the mad skill+). The DA damage boost wouldn't need to add much to put them ahead.

Edit: against the aforementioned Otronif, it's also 15att ahead before you add in the DA bonus, seems like a solid trade off for 1% crit. His Iuitl have some ranged augment he said so they handily beat those too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So the update notes mentioned new transportation around places. And given the text I get when I click a Survival guide I found in Xarc I assume it's this. So any clues on where they all are?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Looks like they still neglected to fix the jobs on Bismuth Bolt/Raaz Arrow. I hope COR can get some real use out of that ammo.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Tardus Grip - This is the only unknown R/Ex item.
    Obviously this is obtained by travelling back in time to WotG and getting sucked through space via doomvoid into the sandworm nm fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    With today's update, SE fixed the names on 17 previously unnamed items, and Hexed Jacket -1 who's name was removed. They have now been added.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/November_...date_New_Items
    And it's a whole bunch of -1 weapons. Perhaps we're looking at the beginnings of Adoulin's AF weapon upgrades (not RME-style, but AF style), as they neatly cover all the slots -except- the two jobs with Adoulin-level AF weaponry?

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    And it's a whole bunch of -1 weapons. Perhaps we're looking at the beginnings of Adoulin's AF weapon upgrades (not RME-style, but AF style), as they neatly cover all the slots -except- the two jobs with Adoulin-level AF weaponry?
    They're for the new WOE trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Obviously this is obtained by travelling back in time to WotG and getting sucked through space via doomvoid into the sandworm nm fights.
    The grip is bigger on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    They're for the new WOE trials.
    Bah. I had hopes. I'd like to see them revisit our old stuff like Marauder's Knife like they have our classic AF gear.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So um what exactly do you unlock the empyrean ws? I went to the moogle in woe and it put the ws on the weapon but not full unlock. What I missing?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So um what exactly do you unlock the empyrean ws? I went to the moogle in woe and it put the ws on the weapon but not full unlock. What I missing?
    Trade your weapon to the sparklies after you select it from the menu.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Zone once for it to show up