Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

You're probably unlucky. Did you use THF?

edit: thf probably doesn't matter

double edit: make sure you form multiple parties if you're using multiple characters to increase crest drop rate

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzii View Post
    double edit: make sure you form multiple parties if you're using multiple characters to increase crest drop rate
    Unless this plays into the previously aforementioned "TH lowers crest lockout time"

[01:01:00]You find a High Kindred's crest on the Lapiniontrap.
    [01:03:35]You find a High Kindred's crest on the Lapinion.

2 1/2 min there, all in 1 party.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I noticed it too but I don't think it's as consistent as having two parties, I tried having a party at first and I had 2 crests in pool at same time for less than a quarter of the time (in a 3hr span) where as I almost always had 2 crests in pool with 2 parties, but I figure it needs more testing

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzii View Post
    it needs more testing
    I think this is ultimately what its still coming down to...only been 36 hours about.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I zoned between kills and got back-to-back Sacred Kindred Crests (within 5 minutes; I forgot to record exact timestamps) earlier. Just now got Kindred's Crest (08:43:29) and High Kindred's Crest (08:46:22) zoning in between.

This lockout applies to the crests in general right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnoftle View Post
    There are a lot of interesting pieces that got added. The sam gloves being potentially sex, but no surprises there -- se clearly faps to what gear they can give sam every update. Have to say though, I lol'd a fuckton when I saw movement 12% on thf/rng af feet.
    That right there made me go "OK, I have a reason to go do some BCNMs.". Flee boosters AND 12% runspeed on top of that? Ain't nothing else like that in my bag.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Well, you can activate Flee with them on and then switch to Fajin or Skadi +1 for 18% movement (if it even stacks).

Campaign
    BG Level

So let's start with the report.
    Anybody completed any piece? I suppose by now at least a couple of pieces should be complete.
    Can people check if the "Enhances XXXX" things are the same as they were on AF/AF+1 or if they got enhances? I think this is a crucial aspect into deciding which new AF pieces are worth or not.
    If we can confirm a real enhancement on a couple of pieces then we could assume that the pattern is ALL of them received an enhancement, one way or another.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

As long as Jump TP Bonus works on all Jumps I'll be satisfied. It would be pretty obnoxious to make it give +TP on old Jumps unless it was massive. Wonder how good the FC is on SCH's. Also surprised no TH+1 on any THF armor considering that Relic and Emp have some. Would have fit nicely on a head or body piece.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

My personal farming experiment:

3 Umbrils (L106) in Doh gates near Marjami Zone
    1 hour of farm as SCH/RDM
    Zone between every Seal drop no matter what type

Loot:
    39x Dark Crystal
    28x Umbril Ooze
    2x KC
    3x HC
    6x Sacred Crest

Maybe I lucked out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    So let's start with the report.
    Anybody completed any piece? I suppose by now at least a couple of pieces should be complete.
    Can people check if the "Enhances XXXX" things are the same as they were on AF/AF+1 or if they got enhances? I think this is a crucial aspect into deciding which new AF pieces are worth or not.
    If we can confirm a real enhancement on a couple of pieces then we could assume that the pattern is ALL of them received an enhancement, one way or another.
    I'm wondering if they stack with the same effect on other relic/emp pieces or, if not, the effect is greater on the new gear.

Campaign
    BG Level

Which AF pieces have new "enhancements" that were previously only present on Empy gear? I only noticed Hasso on AF hands for SAM and considered it an exception.
    New AF tipically do not have new enhancements, just the "old" ones present on the old AF, which we're all hoping are getting furtherly enhanced.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Also surprised no TH+1 on any THF armor considering that Relic and Emp have some. Would have fit nicely on a head or body piece.
    A while back, one of Slycer's Matsui translations regarding TH gear was something along the line of "TH gear is in trouble" or something like that. Wouldn't be surprised if at some point they stip +TH effects from gear and make +TH scale with ilvl of your weapon, like they're in the process of doing for most jobs, universal +macc, +Blu att and damage, -interruption rates, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Which AF pieces have new "enhancements" that were previously only present on Empy gear? I only noticed Hasso on AF hands for SAM and considered it an exception.
    New AF tipically do not have new enhancements, just the "old" ones present on the old AF, which we're all hoping are getting furtherly enhanced.
    War gets enhances Retaliation on it's new AF hands. No other pieces stick out, but I didn't pay much attention to most.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not exactly enhancements, but RDM hands get Increases Enhancing Magic Duration, and BRD feet get Increases Song Duration.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    A while back, one of Slycer's Matsui translations regarding TH gear was something along the line of "TH gear is in trouble" or something like that. Wouldn't be surprised if at some point they stip +TH effects from gear and make +TH scale with ilvl of your weapon, like they're in the process of doing for most jobs, universal +macc, +Blu att and damage, -interruption rates, etc.
    Oh my god that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    As long as Jump TP Bonus works on all Jumps I'll be satisfied. It would be pretty obnoxious to make it give +TP on old Jumps unless it was massive. Wonder how good the FC is on SCH's. Also surprised no TH+1 on any THF armor considering that Relic and Emp have some. Would have fit nicely on a head or body piece.
    Personally, I'm betting that we see that happen when we get Dynamis and Aby armor upgrades. As a note, AF armor seems to take 5 different pages- of ten. That tells me they planned at least one more upgrade cycle, likely for 119 AF armor.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Demolition Squad Hard Mode

wasn't really any harder than normal, EES did 1.6k, HF/MS were yawn, was stunnable with shoulder tackle and such. Seems like only Very Hard is ridic.

Ooh. That One-eyed is a L99 THF Crossbow. Do want.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

very difficult, 26min clear. was pretty hard even ignoring the fact that it had insanely high evasion

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Pretty sad to not see linen as a guaranteed drop :c