1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 19 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 19 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Horn
    BG Level

Issues relating to paying for this game with UGC cards.

Anyone else using UGC time cards to add crysta to their account? Used one last month without any issues, tried it again today and it redeemed my card and didn't give me shit for crysta. Essentially, eating my $20.

Don't even think they have a customer support phone line, so I don't even known who the fuck to contact.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I haven't had too much trouble, but actually they do have a support line. It's just UltimatePay's customer help line is really DANG hard to get at.

The number I've had the best luck with when I've had problems (Ironically I found this on a MWO forum) is 1-650-432-3200 . Ask to be transferred to Playspan/UltimatePay right away and you'll be able to talk to a live person. Make sure you call during business hours to be safe; I don't know what their hours are, but I usually try to call around 9AM-10AM EST and have gotten though.

Worst problem I've had is *mutter, cuss* Forgot my UltimatePay password!! *cuss some more*. They were very helpful over the phone and got me straightened out so I could get crysta for FFXI, since XIV and FFXI are on the same payment system, it should work if you call them. ^^ I wish you luck ^^

And if you need the square enix support number (I don't think they can help you; this is UltimatePay's problem) I'll go dig it up. That's also really hidden; I don't know why Square and UltimatePay don't want you to call them.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

650 is California, San Mateo/Redwood City area so go by PST time.

Banned.

BG Level

San Mateo/Redwood City area so go by PST time