Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Definitely could not make room for ME this year with Fallout 4 and Xenoblade being out within a month of each other.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

EA tells GameInformer that a PS4/XBone remaster of the original trilogy is not likely to happen.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...tag=YHF6738a5f

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Good. We don't need it.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No but they sure would have been pretty to look at.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Don't need one when the originals still hold up well. Not to mention that xb1 now has backwards compatibility.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Don't need one when the originals still hold up well. Not to mention that xb1 now has backwards compatibility.
    I forgot what thread I was in when I posted that. I was thinking of Fallout 3 and New Vegas remastered lol.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I forgot what thread I was in when I posted that. I was thinking of Fallout 3 and New Vegas remastered lol.
    You know, strangely enough...those are the games I thought I responded to. Dafuq??

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Lol...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Mass Effect 1 on my 360 has horrible pop up and models not fully rendering until a few seconds into cutscenes, but nobody I've spoken to about the game seems to have the same issue. I've wondered if it's my 360 or my game disc specifically with the issue. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Actually, the first two times I went through the game I had no issues, but half a decade later on the same hardware I did. I really think it's a literal hardware issue, between dust and wear.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Sad, I would have loved to played the trilogy remastered for console. It's the one game that needs to be remastered.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Personally, the only thing about ME that I feel needs remastering is the load times. Those wait times always kill the mood.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

The combat system is also awful in the original ME.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I love the series but I simply cannot play the original anymore. Whenever I wanted to do replays of the series (which I've done quite a bit) I just use a save editor in 2 right at the start to chop up 1 how I'd want it.

The gunplay was OK at the time of release but is just fucking terrible these days, and anything vehicle based was even worse.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    The combat system is also awful in the original ME.
    I agree. BW has just improved the mechanics so much since the original that while I love the story, location, characters etc of it, I haven't gone back to play it since I pretty much have all setups I need to carry over to #2 available.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The system in two was my favorite, three was a little too fast paced and the controls didn't feel as good as two or one, but one was too slow and cumbersome with the menu system.

Give me the customization of one with gameplay of two and I'm a happy camper.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Everything here is speculative theory about how Andromeda spins off the main trilogy, but an interesting read in my opinion. http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/07/...romeda-3361218

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The system in two was my favorite, three was a little too fast paced and the controls didn't feel as good as two or one, but one was too slow and cumbersome with the menu system.

Give me the customization of one with gameplay of two and I'm a happy camper.
    After playing 3, I have a very hard time playing 2 because it's so much slower. I felt like Me3 struck a pretty good balance between ME1 (which I straight up can't play any more with how bad/cumbersome the item management is) and ME2, and I really liked the gun customization.

Soldiers got dicked for powers in every game though.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Everything here is speculative theory about how Andromeda spins off the main trilogy, but an interesting read in my opinion. http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/07/...romeda-3361218
    Thanks for posting this. It is interesting and half the reason I love ME so much is how the story is crafted so as long as ME:A makes sense I won't nitpick.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

4D Mass Effect attraction is coming to California's Great America in 2016
    California's Great America and Electronic Arts (EA), a global leader in interactive entertainment, are teaming up to create a first-of-its-kind guest experience at Great America. The dynamic new attraction will feature settings and characters from EA's critically acclaimed Mass Effect videogame series developed by BioWare and will open next season in a newly renovated Action Theater.

Riders will climb aboard motion-based seating and wear 3D glasses as they are taken on a thrilling adventure. A live performer will curate the journey and appear to interact seamlessly with the next generation 3D visuals. These elements will be integrated with motion seating, high tech sound and other 4D effects to create a truly compelling and immersive attraction. Guests will travel through space to a distant planet, face off against bigger than life adversaries and ultimately help save the day.

"Partnering with a world-wide gaming leader like EA will enable us to build an incredible user experience for our guests," said California's Great America Vice President and General Manager Raul Rehnborg. "This combination of technology and creative videogame content is sure to usher in a new wave of entertainment innovation in amusement parks."

"EA and BioWare are thrilled to partner with Great America and see one of our most iconic games turned into an exciting high-tech attraction," said Patrick O'Brien, Vice President of Entertainment and Licensing, EA. "Having a partner who shares our commitment to thrilling our fans is extremely important to us and we look forward to building an attraction that will appeal to the Mass Effect fan-base and introduce it to many more."