+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    the elephant whisperer
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think you mean, do exactly another ME3 minus the last 15 minutes.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

was that krogan.... roaring?

also it occurs to me that "Contact" could also be interpreted to mean the period of time during which the species are re-discovering each other after the relays went crayola

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Did the fans spit in your face and say "Don't fucking do another ME3"?
    Is this serious or are you just crazy? ME3 was some of the most fun I ever played in a video game. I think people let that ending overshadow the rest of the game far to much. 99% of the game was fucking amazing.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

yeah, but we still have to live with the 1%

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Fan made ME3 ending, first 12 minutes are fucking spectacular, after that it goes off the rails with cartoon-like production values and is good for a laugh.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Is this serious or are you just crazy? ME3 was some of the most fun I ever played in a video game. I think people let that ending overshadow the rest of the game far to much. 99% of the game was fucking amazing.
    Most of the game was great and some choices were really hard. However it made like no impact on the ending which was a rather big disappointment.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The real ending for ME3 was the Citadel DLC. Played afterwards, it made for the perfect goodbye to the series. If they had that in the original launch bundle, and simply had you play it "after" the ending and saw it as a flashback, that would have been a proper ending. Instead, we all know what happened.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

There's some big fan made dlc, its called Mass Effect Happy Ending or something like that. I think it incorporates a lot of The Citadel into it. Available for the PC as a download. I haven't looked into it too much.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Will have ties to the original trilogy
    Mass Effect 4 was revealed on Monday – kinda, sorta – and since then BioWare has confirmed that there will be ties to the original trilogy, and of course a host of returning races.

At present there’s still no confirmation on where or when Mass Effect 4 is set, but speaking with GameTrailers, BioWare Edmonton and Montreal boss Aaryn Flynn said the team had a, “really cool idea,” about how to advance its franchise.

“I can’t get into that too much,” he added. “We’ve got a really cool idea for how we’re going to carry on – keep the trilogy separate but at the same time give a bunch of nods to fans who enjoyed the trilogy in the past. That’s all going to come out soon.”

The site also grilled him about returning characters, to which he replied, “Hmm. Definitely returning races. It wouldn’t be a Mass Effect game without the krogans – we showed a krogan today.”

We’ve no idea when or where the game is set, but judging from BioWare’s E3 2014 clip, it could be an entirely new region of space, far from Shepard’s crusade against the Reapers.
    http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/11/mass...eases-bioware/
    http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/z...ct-dragon-age-

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

Michael Gamble @GambleMike · 12h

Help us make the next Mass Effect game the best one yet. Id appreciate it if you folks did this short survey... https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/69HFZTS

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I never know how serious to take these "help us out" surveys, but I took it anyway.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I didn't see a fire Casey Hudson response to any of those questions.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

New info from comic con.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=862537
    Details:
    -The Mako is back, they showed video of it, and there are images of it below. It's apparently quite fast now.
    -"Building a game about exploring places, so you need a vehicle for that "
    -"We learned some things about vehicle frustration"
    -They showed off armor renders, viewable below
    -"Sounds like the timeline of #MassEffect will be during Shepard's lifetime but won't involve Shepard...hard to tell @GambleMike being cagey!" [Note: Two other tweeters said it sounds like it takes place in another galaxy, though that's not necessarily mutually exclusive with this.]
    -"Team reiterates that it is not Shepard's story and that this story one is brand new."
    -"no timeline was announced at the panel. Some hints were made but I have to re-listen to the audio."
    -"You will see a bit of old with the new (old characters MAY appear) "
    -"Competition is critical but cooperation is bigger for us" @GambleMike speaking on multiplayer in #MassEffect / "cooperative MP is bigger for us (than competitive)"
    -"Spiritual successor" vibe for the next
    -"It's ingrained in us to give players as much choice as possible" - @GambleMike #MassEffect
    -"The animation team is now doing stuff we couldn't even dream about before" speaking on Frostbite 3 for #MassEffect
    -"it's not called ME 4 damn it! " [I'm going to keep calling it that until they give it a name.]
    -No announcements on player race choice of composers when asked
    -The internet kept dying for the people livetweeting so there are more details that aren't here
    -"I got video of the new #MassEffect Mako in action"

Update:

https://twitter.com/lizwrites/with_replies

-"Seems strongly implied that new Mass Effect will be set in totally different galaxy, but will contain familiar elements. #SDCC"
    -"Not playing as Shepherd, and Shepherd is not important to story - new uncharted areas. #SDCC"
    -"Mako is back in Mass Effect! More agile, no cannon. #SDCC"
    -"New Mass Effect is focused on exploration of planets, Mako is meant to be fast travel on them. #SDCC"
    -[Note]: Nerd Appropriate (one of the original tweeters) also said it sounded like another galaxy but they need to double check their audio recording.
    Not sure how I feel about it potentially being in another galaxy. I mean I guess they sort of wrote themselves into a corner with the Milky Way storyline but I was hoping they would have just said "Red is canon ending" and moved forward a few hundred years.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

know what would have been a better story than ME3's ending?

instead of stupid colorbeam, the Crucible fires Makos. Like, a stream of them. They just goomba stomp and shoot all the reaper shit they see as they jump from relay to relay

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Human only main char huh? /sadface

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm a big Mass Effect fan but thus far not impressed. Did not want or need another Mako. But it is still super early in development and I'm sure more cool stuff will come out.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

the only thing that sucked about the mako was how long it took to get anywhere. i believe they've said they're fixing that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast