FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Can someone explain nomad mining? SAM told me the area was rich with minerals which my scanner confirms, I deploy a mining node and I get a little bit of materials. Is that it? Or does it keep producing over time?

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The meters on the pop up display tell you how much resource is available. Drive around and see how high you can get it before dropping a drone.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The meters on the pop up display tell you how much resource is available. Drive around and see how high you can get it before dropping a drone.
    Ah ya thanks, I just noticed that and getting way better results than I did earlier by just plopping them down whenever it let me.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Fucking lol at the easter egg on Kadara
    Spoiler: show
    Conrad Verner's equally nutty cousin, Cassandra, being a super fan of Ryder

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Tayloooooo000000 if anyone wants to do MP...

I have the steam account, gf has the origin account...

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Was in conversation with an NPC on Eos, Kett showed up while I was mid conversation and killed me. I couldn't do anything. The conversation actually continued until I had exhausted all the dialogue options, then when it ended, Game Over screen.

This fucking game. I'm having fun, but it clearly needed more time. Released way too early for this many bugs.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Ya, the game is flawed as hell but I am still enjoying the shit out of it. This game really scratches an itch for me. Need more space exploration games.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I love this game.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Ya, the game is flawed as hell but I am still enjoying the shit out of it. This game really scratches an itch for me. Need more space exploration games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I love this game.
    Pretty much lol. I really missed mass effect games

Also, despite its flaws, the game's premise is amazing. A group trying to colonize a new and unknown galaxy, scouting planets for habitability? Let's fucking go

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ive done nothing but MP since release, which shows just how much I missed me3 MP. Going to finally start up SP this week sometime.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This game could have been truly amazing if they delayed it to fix the various glitches and the bad animations. I enjoy it enough that I'm willing to overlook them, which says something about how good the rest of the game is.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Damn the ending hurts. The animations, writing, voice overs and the bugs are just out of control in this game. I feel sorry for the people who worked 3-5 years on this.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Only reason I feel sorry for them is because there's obvious polish that needed to be done that they couldn't get done. A LOT of problems scream "early build for playthrough testing." As for the budget, I assume (didnt get a chance to watch it) I believe every ME after ME1 had around the same budget, which is still actually pretty low for a AAA title in the grand scheme of things.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The story "skipping" during Kadara is the only really unforgivable glitch I've seen so far.

Even after going back to the planet and putting another 7-8 hours in I still don't think I've caught up yet. Cora's Loyalty mission (which was unlocked at the time it bugged) was referencing stuff I had absolutely zero idea about.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The story "skipping" during Kadara is the only really unforgivable glitch I've seen so far.

Even after going back to the planet and putting another 7-8 hours in I still don't think I've caught up yet. Cora's Loyalty mission (which was unlocked at the time it bugged) was referencing stuff I had absolutely zero idea about.
    These comments make me want to just stick around in MP until they release a patch for this. Maybe I'll give it a week or two to at least hear a word on an upcoming patch.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What bug is this?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anoat and I talked about it a day or two ago.

After arriving on Kadara (the 4th viable planet you reach), if you go back to orbit at apparently any point you'll get a cutscene that obviously takes place well after your current point in the story and unlocks a big chunk of side content. I did one of the loyalty missions (needed them damn Cryo Rounds for Cora), but until I catch up in the story I've been avoiding everything else that was unlocked until I actually reach the part in question.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Anoat and I talked about it a day or two ago.

After arriving on Kadara (the 4th viable planet you reach), if you go back to orbit at apparently any point you'll get a cutscene that obviously takes place well after your current point in the story and unlocks a big chunk of side content. I did one of the loyalty missions (needed them damn Cryo Rounds for Cora), but until I catch up in the story I've been avoiding everything else that was unlocked until I actually reach the part in question.
    Errrr. I think I may have triggered that one. Can you spoiler what it's about so I can see if I had the same thing?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've only done the loyalty missions for Liam and Cora so far but they feel vastly different than the other story missions, almost like ME2 and ME3 style missions. Unsurprisingly they have been my favorite missions so far. Liam's mission in particular was very fun and actually make me like the character more.