+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I haven't picked this game up since the night I finished the SP campaign, which is pretty damning coming from a huge ME fan like myself. I'm just ambivalent about the whole franchise at this point.

Drack is still my boy, though.
    Not a fan of the MP? The recent update made a lot of weapons/classes/powers more viable

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I played MP a few times as a distraction while I was making my way through the SP. It was fun enough, I've just had no desire to go back to it after I finished the SP. Like, at all. Which is in complete contrast to ME3...I had no desire to do SP after the ending debacle, but still loved playing the MP even up to this year.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I still haven't beat the SP. No desire to do so really. FemRyder is fucking dull as fuck....also, not a fan of MP. Was a laggy snoozefest

GATTACA!

BG Level

I'd recommend giving MP another try after the update

Gold is a lot more challenging now, more like I remember ME3. I was rolling Asari Adept before (fairly OP) but it's really a glass cannon now. I can't ignore cover anymore, which is a good thing

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Asari Adept was good before, it's arguably even better now that combo damage was buffed through the roof. And now the debuff from Annihilation Field stacks.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Asari Adept was good before, it's arguably even better now that combo damage was buffed through the roof. And now the debuff from Annihilation Field stacks.
    The increased combo damage is noticeable and nice but I'm noticing the decreased survivability even more.

Annihilation field stacking isnt going to come into play often. The decreased radius blows and will take time to get used to.

I think the adjustment was fair, forces you to play more carefully with her

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I dunno, I was playing with a Krogan Gladiator last night and we melted every mini-boss with the double debuff from Annihilation. I play a shield-powered Lance build on the Asari Adept and didn't feel too much more fragile than before.

GATTACA!

BG Level

I dunno, I was playing with a Krogan Gladiator last night and we melted every mini-boss with the double debuff from Annihilation. I play a shield-powered Lance build on the Asari Adept and didn't feel too much more fragile than before.
    Double annihilation is great, I'm saying in PUGs it won't be too common to fight side by side with a rando using it

I also unlocked shield-powered 4-5 matches ago so maybe that's why I'm noticing it so much. Still getting used to it

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

If your Annhilation isn't spec'd for it, respec and grab the 30% shields restored when enemies die in the field. You can also get the 10% shields restored on biotic kill from one of the passive trees, and Biotic Link is good too.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

GATTACA!

BG Level

If your Annhilation isn't spec'd for it, respec and grab the 30% shields restored when enemies die in the field. You can also get the 10% shields restored on biotic kill from one of the passive trees, and Biotic Link is good too.
    I have all those lol. I'm just not used to being so fucked if I whiff on the Lance and I'm out of melee range

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Yeah missing Lance blows. I've really noticed the increased aim assist as the Kineticist though, far fewer whiffs.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So I'm on my 3rd Golden World but haven't played in awhile since I've been busy. Now that I've got time again, I can't seem to get myself to play it.

Is there any reason for me to push through the game? Is the ending worth it, or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

If you're that deep and not really enjoying it you're probably better off just dropping it. The ending I thought was pretty fun up to the final boss battle but the actual ending has a couple hooks for a sequel and DLC we probably won't see for a while, if ever.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Kind of a strange question lol. If you dont enjoy the core gameplay then nothing is going to change

I'd recommend trying MP though if you haven't

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

At this point in the game, things just are starting to feel repetitive.

It kinda feels like ME1 where I quit midway, then cranked it out a month prior to ME2. In the end it was worth it because I really liked 2 & 3. It would've sucked to have made a new Shep for 2 and carry it into 3.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rombot View Post
    At this point in the game, things just are starting to feel repetitive.

It kinda feels like ME1 where I quit midway, then cranked it out a month prior to ME2. In the end it was worth it because I really liked 2 & 3. It would've sucked to have made a new Shep for 2 and carry it into 3.

If you want to push through, skip all the side stuff and hit the main missions. Switch up your powers each mission to keep it fresh

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well the fact that I hadn't played this in over a month, my lack of desire to play through again as a different Ryder (something I never experienced in the OT), and the news that ME is shelved for the foreseeable future...I traded this back in towards a new purchase. No regrets.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Well the fact that I hadn't played this in over a month, my lack of desire to play through again as a different Ryder (something I never experienced in the OT), and the news that ME is shelved for the foreseeable future...I traded this back in towards a new purchase. No regrets.
    While it is kind of nice that you can choose whatever powers you want, along with the length of the game and lack of impactful "decision" points in the story, there is little reason to replay it. I used to always look forward to a second playthrough to go renegade so I could shoot people in the face instead of negotiating.

On the multi-player front, the Bioware team made a big fuck you move by adding reskinned versions of the basic weapons as rare cards (e.g. "Avenger S") so now there are 50 useless rare cards added to the loot pool. Not sure how much longer I'm going to keep playing.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Next patch is including more character creator options, the ability to change appearance mid game, and romance with Jaal as an option for male Ryders.