+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

The game's bullshit checkpoint system is really triggering me while trying to do the Defeating the Kett mission on Eos (on Insanity). Doesn't help that the mission itself seems to be a bit buggy.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Also, any recommendations for Assault Rifles? I really need an upgrade. I found a Black Widow IV Sniper Rifle which complete rocks anything I get a headshot on but I have mostly been going Shotgun/Assault Rifle/Vanguard play style.
    Honestly, Hornet SMG is probably the best pistol/rifle in the game. Thing tears through enemies. I do like the Pathfinder Assault Rifle as well (pre-order delux edition bonus). Otherwise I stick to the Mattock and the scavenger one cause the damage is just so damn good, its a shame it unlocks so late cause it's one of the best pieces of Cerberus Weapons they let you get.

Next playthrough I'm gonna rock SMG/SR as Sarah and pop in the shotgun later on when I get to the -40% weapon weight in the tech tree.

Also, finally completed the game. Missed the movie night quest cause of how I did the story in succession.

Little spoiler discussion

Spoiler: show
    Can't believe the AI is funded by The Illusive Man, and on top of it, can't wait for the quarian ark DLC (if its coming this game) Game's really being set up to be huge for Andromeda 2. Honestly, at this point Andromedia > ME1. 2 and 3 were masterpieces and I loved the ending from 3 just because its so Pyrrhic (unless you got the merge option with the directors cut). There's plenty of valid complaints, but I expect that we'll see SAM integrated more into both Ryders and we'll see a two pronged story in ME:A2. Definitely going to be something worth watching out for.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So is it possible to shut all those giant green things in the desert down on Eos? I figured taking out the Kett base with the giant shield would have done it, but they're all still on and making that obnoxious noise.