+ Reply to Thread
    Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Missing weapons in the recent update?

Hiya,

Would just like to say thx for the VU changes / new items page thats always timely done each update.

i use your page along with others to update ff wikis for new items (slowly getting there) for weapon lists. not that i think anyone uses them.. but thats another point.

so.. i'm aware that some items like Raaz Arrow have no English names.. and I'm guessing thats why they aren't picked up by English dat mining rigs..

but they're not the only ones.. it seems. i was looking at this page.. and it seems the new Coin -1 weapons are also missing.

in addition to that, i think the level weapons don't have any page that reflects that magic accuracy skill + have been added to them.. i think. I'm not entirely sure..

that page i linked to apparently only picked it up in this update, and it could be that they didn't do it before.

just pointing it out.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, we can't figure out how to add them to the wiki because they have no names. Wikis are indexed on page names, so we'd have to make pages like "Derpy H2H that SE forgot to name", "Derpy Dagger that SE forgot to name", etc.