+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

So I've only been playing for about 3 months now and don't know the full story yet. Draenor is the past of Outland?

If so i hope it's more fun because i really can't stomach those zones. I mean, i hate them with a passion.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Wow, i'm actually liking some of these points, hopefully they follow up on them
    This will vastly improve PvP, I haven't done it pretty much at all this expansion because all the CC has made it so painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    This will vastly improve PvP, I haven't done it pretty much at all this expansion because all the CC has made it so painful.
    Long fears will not be 6sec since they move you, and Cyclone is dispellable finally (thank fucking god). PvP in MoP was enjoyable if you were the chosen class for that patch, and by enjoyable I mean just a barrel of laughs. When I came back for a few months I leveled up a shaman quick with a buddy as hunter and just rolled over people with the burst they had (lol lava burst mastery procs...). It got pretty boring pretty fast though.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

As a SPriest main - I don't do the fotm classes, I stick with my Aks through all the good and bad patches - I have to say, I hate Warriors the most. It's basically a stunlock from start to finish unless I've got my trinket ready. I used to really love doing PvP but I just got tired of the constancy of the CC, and you use your trinket then you're fucked for 2 minutes. I'm undead so I have Will of the Forsaken but it doesn't work on all CCs, just some (and I can never remember which so I've wasted it soooo fucking many times). It was just overwhelming. I liked how it was during Cata.

Which is funny because a lot of classes bitched during Cata because they didn't have enough CC, now people are bitching because it's too much CC. Oh well. I'm very interested in this change.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    So I've only been playing for about 3 months now and don't know the full story yet. Draenor is the past of Outland?

If so i hope it's more fun because i really can't stomach those zones. I mean, i hate them with a passion.
    Outland is basically a bunch of asteroid/planetoids with the remnants of Draenor.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I don't think they would ever make the leveling experience as terrible as it was going through Outland ever again. As much as people like to bitch about dev time spent on old content, I would really love it if they would go back and update Outland to not suck so bad. At the very least, if they'd let you get 280% flight speed it would be a lot less painful.

Then again, I'm an altoholic and I've leveled through various parts of the game a dozen times.

Isn't lv 60 non-epic flying like 200% now? Lot better than when it was like 100%

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

its 150% used to be 60%

edit

why the fuck are blizzard adding more +1% to stat bullshit in racials

just get rid of them ffs nobody wants them

first they overhaul the talent system because getting +1% crit is boring

yet they add more boring racials

Ridill
    BG Level

the problem is they'll pussy out on all the good fixes and wow pvp will continue to be the same trash it's been since stormherald

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I also meant to ask someone, they adjusted something in AV so that people can't jump over the fence of the Frostwolf area, is that a fix to the long-disputed Alliance advantage to the map? Or is it just a band-aid.

Ridill
    BG Level

I also meant to ask someone, they adjusted something in AV so that people can't jump over the fence of the Frostwolf area, is that a fix to the long-disputed Alliance advantage to the map? Or is it just a band-aid.
    it's 100% meaningless, something that hasn't mattered since before 1.8 (patch near the end of vanilla)

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Figured as much, but I've had AV blacklisted for the longest because the win ratio on Horde is terrible. Sucks because I'd like to get some of the achievements there, but oh well.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah, the problem with AV is basically that it's faster and better honor for horde to just lose

they have the more effective win strategy by miles, but it involves turtling, and who the fuck is going to turtle in a random bg now heh

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Pretty much.

May just have to level and gear up an Alli toon just for the AV achieves. I have a whole slew of Alliance characters but I rarely ever level them.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

People bothered to jump over the fence? Most of the time they just ride right through the gates to frostwolf towers.

Ridill
    BG Level

there was a time when getting ibgy still meant a massive fight at fwgy, and another massive fight amongst all those npc's and shit the whole way through to relief hut

and the tower used to dismount you before you come up the like 10 foot wide funnel below the 2 base towers

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

cute

blax n gunz
    BG Level

New character animations are amazing, but that trailer seems tailor-made to infuriate people who didn't agree with the free 90 levelboost lol

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Warlords Pre-Order now available: https://us.battle.net/shop/en/produc...draenor#deluxe

"expected release date on or before 12/20/14" lol what a joke. So much for skipping a patch to push it out faster and having teams working so far in advance for extra content. Hopefully they make good use of the term "before."

49.99 regular version, 69.99 deluxe. You get a mount, pet, starcraft portrait and d3 banner. Both versions get free 90.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

EHRMAGERD

I need to wait until I get paid though. Unsure if I will get the deluxe, want dat mount though.

Not a fan of upcoming healing changes - I don't play a healer but I use a lot of instant cast self-heals while soloing, so I'm not really sure how that's going to affect my gameplay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast