+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    This is why Inner Fire/Inner Will removal confuses me though - it's a self-buff that lasts as long as you are alive, you cast it again after you die then forget about it, not sure how much less button pushing I could honestly be doing lol.
    That is the definition of button bloat though. It's completely passive.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

On another note, are there any self-heals I'm missing on Hunter? I have the talent that heals me for 10% whenever I use Disengage and I'll use it on CD if I'm getting hit a lot but is there anything else I should be doing? I keep my pet (bear) on the bosses mostly and keep him mended, but on fights with a lot of adds where I'm getting hit too, I've found it gets really hairy sometimes. Maybe that's a gear thing too though.
    2 set http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=652 (yes it is a DPS loss but lol at that passive)
    pop on this glyph http://www.wowhead.com/item=42907

become a solo god because your pet is unkillable (even DPS pets) and you will never pull aggro vs anything.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

fap

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Every time they post a new model I get more and more excited for them to come out.

Pretty sure I'm gonna need a new computer to handle it all though.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Goat bitches with cleavage and hips always were my fav.

Drainpipes don't look TOO much different but I like them, now to see the blood elves and decide if i'm going alliance or not!

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Pretty decent side-by-side. I need to roll a gnome female just for the animations.

Preview of the pally armor looks nice. A lot more detail seems to be going into this expansion in at least terms of graphical improvements. I guess it's just time they finally did it due to the age of the game, and to attract newer players and older ones back from current games. Still waiting on BE Female models to figure out which race i'm going to change to from pandur.

Also I hope we get ONE free race change.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

So waiting on DK set and Blood Elf remodel.

Yeah armor is looking badass too. Genuinely impressed by all of this so far. Feel like they are devoting a lot to this expansion in terms of art.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Seeing warrior set makes me so happy that I'm probably playing it in xpac. Still debating mage but it'll probably be melee.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I just saw the new Paladin Tier 17... made just re-sub right now and start a Ret Paladin :D Hype.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I must be the only person who doesn't get excited for new tier gear now that transmog is out. I get new gear and I mog over it almost immediately lol.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I have to admit that looks really nice though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I must be the only person who doesn't get excited for new tier gear now that transmog is out. I get new gear and I mog over it almost immediately lol.
    Well, you'd think gear would bet better looking with newer tiers. I'n still rocking tier 11 DK and see no reason to switch unless the new set blows my mind.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

contfromQthread

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    While Anticipation is the default level 90 talent for all around utility, I've made use of all 3 talents in PvE content and enjoy the flexibility of being able to switch between them out of combat. Marked for Death is especially fun in add-intensive encounters. Shuriken Toss is indispensable in Challenge Modes where you spend 40-50% of your time running out of shit on the ground while still needing to contribute to the DPS.

tl;dr l2pnoob
    The other two talents are fine my main gripe is with anticipation/combo points in general it feels less of a talent and more of a band aid for fixing the less than optimal combo point system. Its strange how paladins and now shadow priests in WoD get ways of dealing with overflow of their holypower/shadoworb resource with a baseline passive and yet they need it less due to more control over their resources. Rogue on the other hand have less control over their combo points since all three specs have some rng involved in generating combo points so without anticipation rogue feels less than perfect and I would prefer it if it was baseline so we can put a real actual talent in its place.

I am glad to see that combo points (may) be on the rogue though, some people say it will take away all the skilll from rogue and its become so easy that babbys can play it but I say it was stupid how even with glyped redirect a suposed 'quick and nimble' class was limited compared to other classes when switching to many different targets quickly, it was so unroguey.

And They should just suck it up and take away the positional away from backstab completely (redesign it, rename it whatever), its the only one left in the game at this point, its not fair to subelty rogues and the game as a whole since they have to consider backstab (when they feel like it lol) when dessigning bosses. Its not even the defining part of the spec shadow dance and find weakness is, backstab has just wormed its way in to be subs main combo builder but alas recent tweets comfirm they are too stubbon and uncreative on this issue, D&D got rid of backstabs in 3.0 why can't blizzard.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

lol