FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Indeed. I'd rather just farm those asshole ungoal elites with their stupid ass crazy damage for reputation and seals. Which would you say is better? ungaol near the grey dragon or freaky frogs

Ridill
    BG Level

there's pretty much always at least 3 groups at frogs (one east, one west, one central), and farming them in a 5 man party generates around 1000/hr

feels a LOT like abyssea exp

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I don't really farm charms anymore, I still have like 8k on my main. Once I got Shaohao rep capped on my main I really stopped going to Timeless regularly. Every once in a while I hit it up on alts if they need a weapon or a trinket or something. I still need Huolon but I don't really care anymore, chances are he'll be a joke after the expansion anyway so I'll just come back at my leisure and handle him and hopefully get lucky with the drop.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Fuck you RNG!. gave me heroic 4 set arms (gauntlets of prehistoric marauder ilvl 553) when i already own the 569 heroic ones =(. damn celestial bastards

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Did Celestials and got tier gloves. Went straight to Naz and tier gloves dropped. Bonus rolled and got tier gloves.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

^ wow. I wouldnt mind so much if you could do trade them in and get another piece or something. cause as of now we can just sell em for gold

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

It was't so bad since it was on Shaman and i could use them all.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

My memory of where the flight masters are in northrend towns was put to the test tonight. I failed that test.

Ridill
    BG Level

Another mythic alt run tonight, 11:30 server time (pacific). Hollar if you know what's up and want me to try to get you in.

Horde, btw.

I guess send me a bnet request saying who you are, Laila#1296

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I'd do it if you don't mind explaining fights ...
    that's a bit far, most fights won't have a word said about them, and those that do are just clarifying which particular strategy we use, assuming people already know the basics of the fights

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Another mythic alt run tonight, 11:30 server time (pacific). Hollar if you know what's up and want me to try to get you in.

Horde, btw.

I guess send me a bnet request saying who you are, Laila#1296

that's a bit far, most fights won't have a word said about them, and those that do are just clarifying which particular strategy we use, assuming people already know the basics of the fights

Shiiit. I was gonna give it a try until you said horde. I have an 82 rogue and thats it. If i can get another xp potion maybe you can run me through stonecore to help me hit 85. im like 1% from 83 lol

Sent you a request but it didnt let me send a message Im teknique0#1775

Also damn, just had some scary shit happen. had MSI live update install some updates and then auto restarted my computer, and it hadnt finished with the internet driver installation so i was without internet for a few minutes until i found my CDs that came with the computer. Whewwwww.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

So apparently there's a 7 day free trial for patch 6.0.2. It also adds 7 free days onto already existing active accounts. Tried it and it worked.

https://battle.net/account/managemen...DAYS_PROMOTION

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

The thing is, I have zero achieves so even if I get in a group I'm guaranteed to be kicked if anything happens. At least if I'm getting carried I don't have to worry about screwing up. I don't like to queue for PvE content because I don't want to invite that sort of scrutiny on myself. I haven't even done LFR and I've never raided current content.
    late to the party (huzzah for random deployments) but with all the available channels that exist to learn fights, how do you still need talking through at this point?

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

It'd be just nerves honestly.

Yeah I can watch the fights on YouTube and read strats, but I will still feel a lot better if someone just says to me, "Here's what you do." It's probably unnecessary, just a crutch I guess. Almost wonder if I can just go in, trust DBM to tell me what's up, and fake my way through it lol. And I'm sure there are plenty of people who do just that.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

90% of LFR is like that. As long as the tank and a healer know what's going on, you're usually fine. I imagine it's way easier now post squish, if that's even possible.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    So apparently there's a 7 day free trial for patch 6.0.2. It also adds 7 free days onto already existing active accounts. Tried it and it worked.

https://battle.net/account/managemen...DAYS_PROMOTION
    Awesome, thanks.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Been back playing sine the 6.0.2 update, got 90 boosted and since ive gotten to ilv556 and cleared normal/heroic soo. My question is, normal/heroic was stupid easy, is mythic gonna have additional mechanics? Or i can just faceroll like I did on heroic?

Quote Originally Posted by Alderaan View Post
    90% of LFR is like that. As long as the tank and a healer know what's going on, you're usually fine. I imagine it's way easier now post squish, if that's even possible.
    the LFR's i've gotten into since the patch have been goddamn cesspools of terrible since there is really no reason for a higher geared person to run LFR anymore (aside from cape i guess?) it's a bunch of undergeared asshats running around thinking they are on their mains ignoring mechanics and wiping. been privy to a 4 protector wipe, 4 norushen wipe, and 3 sha wipe in the last few runs

Ridill
    BG Level

It'd be just nerves honestly.

Yeah I can watch the fights on YouTube and read strats, but I will still feel a lot better if someone just says to me, "Here's what you do." It's probably unnecessary, just a crutch I guess. Almost wonder if I can just go in, trust DBM to tell me what's up, and fake my way through it lol. And I'm sure there are plenty of people who do just that.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FatbossTV

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Theres that guy, and then theres the super sexy female voice with great walkthroughs that i watched during cata, IDk if she still does videos, but damn i miss her voice.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

You're talking about ailina from tank spot I believe.