+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level

or on the flipside, if an unflagged person wanted to save a flagged person, they could run up and cast their biggest heal with no fear of interrupt or cc because you couldn't touch them til it landed and flagged them

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

From today's patch notes:

World Event: Iron Horde Incursion

• Characters that have completed the Iron Horde Incursion event can now visit a vendor near their faction's respective beachhead to purchase replacement quest rewards.
    • Report to the King/Warning the Warchief: Characters with a healing specialization should now be able to select Ironmender's Totem as a quest reward.
    • Thrall received a reminder that he is currently still on Azeroth.
    Well I'm glad to see that ... because it was a little disconcerting hearing him say, "This land is nothing like Azeroth." lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I really wish i could go back to just listing myself and afking. Now i have to take 20-30 minutes scrolling through bullshit applications where 95% of them are just going to either ignore you or decline you

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    I really wish i could go back to just listing myself and afking. Now i have to take 20-30 minutes scrolling through bullshit applications where 95% of them are just going to either ignore you or decline you
    Yeah the LFM tool definitely needs a LFG tab where you can list yourself.

Problem is it's limited to 100 listings as is (was 25 and they had to raise it), and you'd end up with thousands of individuals at a time.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Okay I just watched a Garrosh strategy vid and ... shit. It looks kind of chaotic. I really want to get the BoA weapon but I'm like 99% sure I would screw something up. That's a lot to remember.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Its actually a really easy fight, especially now besides if you want one I'm sure you can find a carry group to run you through easily.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Normal (okay it's Heroic now I guess) runs are costing about 5k on my server right now. I was just thinking maybe I'd try the group finder thing and do it legit and actually participate but holy hell from looking at some of that shit it's pretty intimidating how much goes on in that fight.

I guess as DPS it's not as bad as being heals or tank obviously, basically "stay out of the bad shit" and "kill the adds" are pretty much standard for every fight. I just feel like I'm going to be slow to react and get pwnt on some one-shot shit lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

The only one shot mechanic in the fight is annihilate, which happens when you go down into the sha realm. That only should happen once during the fight now. All you have to do is avoid a frontal cone attack that he spams. Every thing else is don't stand in bad stuff and break cc.

and if you get hit by annihilate, please suck it up and say you suck and dont blame it on your DBM not working lol

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Why would I rely on DBM for something that clearly shows up on the ground? I mean yes of course I use DBM but I watched the video, it has this fucking sparkling cone where it's going to hit and it's super obvious lol.

Though if I did get hit by it, it would probably be because my laptop decided to take a dump. I wanted to get a new one, but that was before I lost my job. This one is pretty much fine, it just hangs every once in a while.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

With so many groups using the group finder for Garrosh, i really wouldn't pay for a kill. I mean it's your gold and all but clearing it is so easy in pugs now.

The times i do find groups that fail, it's always on 2 specific mechanics. Someone always forgets or isn't told to do Engineer and not interrupting Mind Controls. I make it a habit of now checking "ready" until engineer is assigned and i'm psycho about interrupts. It annoys me when someone beats me to one.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah, garrosh these days is not complicated at all since he dies so fast the majority of mechanics don't even show up, or show up once if they do

that said I've seen people selling for like 1.5k on KJ lately

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Maybe I'll try to find a group tomorrow then. I still haven't done my Headless Horseman queues yet today since I was at school all day. Urgh fuck these limited time events that essentially force me to log in on all 7 of my 90s every fucking day.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Wow. more fucking warrior nerfs. And not just to fury. And they are breaking heroic leap on stairs again
    Warrior
    General
    Heroic Leap should no longer allow the Warrior to ignore vertical terrain restrictions while in a Dungeon, Raid, or Battleground.
    Whirlwind’s damage has been reduced by 30%.
    Talents
    Ravager’s damage has been reduced by 25%.
    Slam’s damage has been reduced by 30%.
    Made an already bad talent even worse. And we dont even have ravager... its our 100 talent

And yet lookl at this absolutely bullshit buff to druids :
    Starfall’s damage has been increased by 75%.
    Starfire’s damage has been increased by 25%.
    Starsurge’s damage has been increased by 25%. Additionally, resolved an issue where Starsurge may sometimes provide an incorrect Lunar or Solar Empowerment.

Also good god at this death knight buff : Unholy
    Necrosis’ damage has been increased by 67%.
    Scourge Strike’s damage has been increased by 50%.
    Unholy Might now increases Strength by 5% (down from 10%).
    Talents

I dont understand why people complain about a TOP dps in pve. it allows your group to kill shit faster. Who the fuck cares about top. care about your 3k bottom dps who are pure garbage

Again another patch by people that dont even play the game. druids most definitely do not need THAT big of a buff. They were already a total bitch to pvp in pvp, and starfall( i think) is their biggest hit, and now its gonna hit 75% harder? The damn thing already does 30-40k

Ridill
    BG Level

have to remember the tuning is for 100

and that the slam nerf is to keep it in line with the whirlwind nerf, because if you nerf WW by 30% but don't touch slam, slam becomes a HUEG gain and the only choice for that talent tier

I don't think 30% was warranted, though. Fury's bladestorm alone keeps them right there barely behind arms for aoe already.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

The problem is that whirlwind is the rage sink for arms, so thats a straight up huge ass nerf to arms. I mean granted. it did allow massive amounts of aoe damage. but still
    Also slam as a choice talent? The fucking thing does a whopping 3k crits on triple rage.

Mages still do absolutely ludicrous amounts of damage in pvp.

Ridill
    BG Level

pvp was actually worse at 100 than 90 last I was on beta ><

a fucking lock 100-0'd me in a mortal coil

and yeah, it sucks that it's such a bigass nerf to arms, we were pretty unquestionably the top dps in t17 with like 1 in 10 fights not being cleave fights, but 30% is probably too much

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

The video footage ive seen of level 100 pvp, the fights take a while. like 2 minutes + to kill a single person while. and at level 90 they can last all of about 3 seconds if you stunlock them.
    I mean i understand warrior is a nerf class, constantly getting buffed and nerfed, but i honestly think they are going overboard. How long is it going to be before we start seeing some kinda buffs. i mean fucking christ, balance absolutely did not need a flat 25% and 75% buff when they are already a solid class. Druids in general are fucking too solid right now IMO. Whos dick are they sucking for not getting nerfed

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

What's sad is warrior is middle of the pack at 100 right now, so these nerfs are going to hurt especially with the lower crit levels.

I'm devastated by the leap change even though I understand it in pvp and for advantages in raids.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    The video footage ive seen of level 100 pvp, the fights take a while. like 2 minutes + to kill a single person while. and at level 90 they can last all of about 3 seconds if you stunlock them.
    seems like you're comparing with healers to without healers

I've killed a few of the infamous rogues on timeless isle recently and if I lose it's to multi openers with all cd's blown and all that shit while I use nothing and was unprepared to begin with.

On beta if I don't have a healer I go down literally before I can act.

I mean i understand warrior is a nerf class, constantly getting buffed and nerfed, but i honestly think they are going overboard. How long is it going to be before we start seeing some kinda buffs. i mean fucking christ, balance absolutely did not need a flat 25% and 75% buff when they are already a solid class. Druids in general are fucking too solid right now IMO. Whos dick are they sucking for not getting nerfed
    Druids were pretty much dead last at 100 in the most recent highmaul testing.

As to what Boyiee is saying... in single target sims, sure. In highmaul where there's 1 fight that doesn't have cleave targets near 100% of the time? No. Dominant. Not 30% nerf to our primary ability dominant, but still crazy.