Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    What's sad is warrior is middle of the pack at 100 right now, so these nerfs are going to hurt especially with the lower crit levels.

I'm devastated by the leap change even though I understand it in pvp and for advantages in raids.
    Middle of the pack. oh boy. Im expecting warrior to be dead last by the time they are done nerfing us.

As for druids " Druids were pretty much dead last at 100 in the most recent highmaul testing." At 90, druids are super fucking solid, they are nightmares in pvp because lets face it. They are too mobile, too strong, have way too much healing as a hybrid (boomy and feral both). At least let us fucking root the bastards. But nope!~ shapeshift right out of that, I could give fuck all about the level 100 shit because lets face it. its not even in the game yet. Make the fucking changes be beta only, but nooo thats too much work for poor ole blizz to have two different sets of numbers

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    Middle of the pack. oh boy. Im expecting warrior to be dead last by the time they are done nerfing us.
    It's only patchwerk Sims.

or you could just not play pvp until the expansion hits? i can't believe you are mad about them tuning things for the expansion on live this close to an xpac release date lol

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah it's not even 2 weeks, and I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've let us actually keep honor going into a new expansion

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

That's why I'm saddest about heroic leap rip in peace along with heroic strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    yeah it's not even 2 weeks, and I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've let us actually keep honor going into a new expansion
    Oh we can keep honor? Fucking oops haha. Bought all the Tyrannical shit for my Dk for transmog purposes.

As for druids " Druids were pretty much dead last at 100 in the most recent highmaul testing." At 90, druids are super fucking solid, they are nightmares in pvp because lets face it. They are too mobile, too strong, have way too much healing as a hybrid (boomy and feral both). At least let us fucking root the bastards. But nope!~ shapeshift right out of that, I could give fuck all about the level 100 shit because lets face it. its not even in the game yet. Make the fucking changes be beta only, but nooo thats too much work for poor ole blizz to have two different sets of numbers
    We have a thread specifically for your incessant bitching you know.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Wheres your simcraft with the latest updates cause im interested to know about how much of a nerf this is going to be for warriors

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yall need to help me decide if I wanna play Priest, Warlock or something else

Ridill
    BG Level

Wheres your simcraft with the latest updates cause im interested to know about how much of a nerf this is going to be for warriors
    http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html

but, again, that's pure single target no movement patchwerk simming

add a second target and we jump up around where gladiator is, more and we start going ham again

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Yall need to help me decide if I wanna play Priest, Warlock or something else
    Debating between priest and rogue myself. idk man

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Got my Garrosh BoA.

Kinda bummed it was a mace and not a staff. I really prefer how staves look. Now I gotta look around and find a mace and offhand to match my mog.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html

but, again, that's pure single target no movement patchwerk simming

add a second target and we jump up around where gladiator is, more and we start going ham again
    You talking fury then?

Also is balance is at 40k why are they giving them such a huge buff instead of a small tweak like they did with shadow priest? I would think the shadow priest needs the buff more

Also why even both removing vengeance if your just gonna add a DPS stance to a tank. (Jackie chan memo!) [ rant about dps tank doing better dps than actual dps classes]

Ridill
    BG Level

You talking fury then?
    No, arms. Fury is right there alongside it though, and only falls meaningfully behind on like 7+ targets that outlive fury's insane bladestorm.

Also is balance is at 40k why are they giving them such a huge buff instead of a small tweak like they did with shadow priest? I would think the shadow priest needs the buff more
    That last set of sims was with all the most recent buffs/nerfs. Also, you must be missing something because spriest is now right there behind windwalkers and feral, with boomkin next behind them.

Also why even both removing vengeance if your just gonna add a DPS stance to a tank. (Jackie chan memo!) [ rant about dps tank doing better dps than actual dps classes]
    You can't change into or out of gladiator stance in combat, and you can't tank in glad stance (lose crit immunity, resolve, dstance reduction, shield block, threat gen bonus, and more).

It's a dps spec based on smashing things in the face with a shield.

It's fucking awesome.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Leveling a Warrior just for Glad stance. The inner DK inside is screaming at me though but damn is Protection Warrior so much more fun than the current, and terribly boring, Blood DK.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

No, arms. Fury is right there alongside it though, and only falls meaningfully behind on like 7+ targets that outlive fury's insane bladestorm.

That last set of sims was with all the most recent buffs/nerfs. Also, you must be missing something because spriest is now right there behind windwalkers and feral, with boomkin next behind them.

You can't change into or out of gladiator stance in combat, and you can't tank in glad stance (lose crit immunity, resolve, dstance reduction, shield block, threat gen bonus, and more).

It's a dps spec based on smashing things in the face with a shield.

It's fucking awesome.
    Those numbers changed since the last time i looked at them, fury war had about 37k last time i looked. its sitting at around 33k now with the new 30% whirlwind and ravager nerf

Also why is s priest listed 3 times?

Those numbers changed since the last time i looked at them, fury war had about 37k last time i looked. its sitting at around 33k now with the new 30% whirlwind and ravager nerf

Also why is s priest listed 3 times?
    It's for the 3 different talents at 100. Their gameplay changes drastically depending on which talent they take so they listed all three.

Ridill
    BG Level

for a similar reason as to you looking at TG fury instead of SM fury which is at 36k

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Well i much prefer 2 hander over one hander as its BIGGER. nuff said. I should obviously put out bigger numbers to compensate for my E peen size

Ridill
    BG Level

I meant that completely literally heh. There's just different options for spriest same as fury or frost dk.