+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Lol Blizzard's patch notes:

No but thank you Blizzard, this was necessary.
    About fucking time but a bit late..

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

So it appears gold farming through old raids is back in wod.

Heroic 25 man cataclysm raids drop 120g a boss along with 6 lewt which can be 40g weapons.

You will either need great DPS or a friend for ultraxion HC. I've just done him normal, but that means normal spine/deathwing.

heroic spine is a bitch in a half, just did it on 10man and that debuff sucks dick.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Fucking hell, I just don't know what to do with myself.

I'm bored already, I'm in such a casual guild that there is only one raid scheduled a week, so I find myself sitting around in my garrison waiting for missions. I know the simple remedy is to find another guild that caters to my needs, I wouldn't mind raiding three days a week like I've done in the past but the thought of applying and going through the process of getting to know people and all that jazz just puts me off. The lack of actual world content is starting to get to me. At least in MoP the multitude of dailies and other open world tasks kept me busy until raid day.

I think mostly it's just me though, it's a fantastic expansion. Maybe I just need to do something else with my time lol.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

do like me, raid FF14 on weekdays/raid WoW on weekends.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

I miss XIV, I really do. But getting banned (was very much my own fault, so whatever) has put me off it cause I lost a beast of a character and I would rather throw myself from a tall building than endure Mining/Botany again and I am one of those weird OCD players that has to have everything maxed or it bugs me.

I'm going to start raiding with a friends guild who raid 3 days a week and are some what chilled, maybe this will rekindle the fire.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    I miss XIV, I really do. But getting banned (was very much my own fault, so whatever) has put me off it cause I lost a beast of a character and I would rather throw myself from a tall building than endure Mining/Botany again and I am one of those weird OCD players that has to have everything maxed or it bugs me.

I'm going to start raiding with a friends guild who raid 3 days a week and are some what chilled, maybe this will rekindle the fire.

How did you actually get banned/

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    Fucking hell, I just don't know what to do with myself.

I'm bored already, I'm in such a casual guild that there is only one raid scheduled a week, so I find myself sitting around in my garrison waiting for missions. I know the simple remedy is to find another guild that caters to my needs, I wouldn't mind raiding three days a week like I've done in the past but the thought of applying and going through the process of getting to know people and all that jazz just puts me off. The lack of actual world content is starting to get to me. At least in MoP the multitude of dailies and other open world tasks kept me busy until raid day.

I think mostly it's just me though, it's a fantastic expansion. Maybe I just need to do something else with my time lol.
    HA shit was just saying this last night to my buddies. Using fucking LFG tool is horrible and I can't standing wasting 1 or 2 hrs here and there to people who can't pull their heads out of their asses, or quit after 1-2 wipes. So yeah was thinking about going back to FFXIV to play around a bit more and maybe see all of coil before expansion. I like WoD, but i'm not really motivated to lvl alts, savage blood prices make me not want to craft so yeah, missions and then LFR and MAYBE a decent LFG group + pvp.

Question regarding the Draenor 10 days trial, if anyone can help:
    Can those 10 days be redeemed *after* Draenor has been registered on the account?

What I'd like to do is : buy Draenor > enter the lv.90 boost code (register Draenor?) to pimp my warrior > start the 10 days trial > resub

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    How did you actually get banned/
    I abused the shit out of a mining bot, someone from a rival FC reported me lol.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

well just mining bot your way back to 50 again, haha

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I need to find a guild the LFG tool is full of dumb. "Be 7/7 blah blah..."

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    I need to find a guild the LFG tool is full of dumb. "Be 7/7 blah blah..."
    You and me both. I've lost count of how many people start raids and don't lead them.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    well just mining bot your way back to 50 again, haha
    I leveled another character awhile a go with some friends, got 50 Monk and just got bored of the class and I'm not going to grind up another through FATES. I know it's not really that bad, actually fairly quick but that's not fun to me.

Anyways back on thread topic. I'm now raiding x3 week and I'm actually enjoying myself now, I guess what I was really lacking with the socialized aspect and an active schedule, it's something I've always had in all games I have played.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Sold a Greater Burnished Essence, for 100K proffit, and another 665 off-hand, for 20k. Felt real good too. Should be close to another Greater Essence, for one of my other alts, in a couple more days.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Sold a Greater Burnished Essence, for 100K proffit, and another 665 off-hand, for 20k. Felt real good too. Should be close to another Greater Essence, for one of my other alts, in a couple more days.
    I gotta invest in bloods. I only have 7

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I didn't actually watch this - but the article linked on Facebook made me laugh. A whole 18 minutes? Say it isn't so. These people are so spoiled, they don't know about those several hour long PW and AV fights.

complaining about an 18 minute fight is silly but trying to compare anything to 2 of the worst designed fights in MMO history is also pretty silly

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Patch 6.1 Stuff http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...irloom-Changes Highlights are:

Tradable game time tokens that you can sell to other players for gold

A legendary follower is coming to the legendary quest line.

Better flight path routing.

The long awaited heirloom tab.

Blood Elf models and other new character model fixes.

Blackrock Foundry in February

The ability to send tweets from in game.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by brozy View Post
    Tradable game time tokens that you can sell to other players for gold
    Always thought this was an amazing idea after seeing it in TERA and kind of wondered why more companies didn't do this.