An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Special FINAL FANTASY XI Eleventh Anniversary Campaign! (11/11/2013)

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...98/detail.html

Campaign Period

Monday, November 11, 2013 at 3:00 a.m. (PST) to Monday, November 25 at the same hour.
    Event Details

1.) Increased seal drop rate event
    The drop rate for all seals, included the sacred kindred's crests added in the November version update, will be increased based on the number of adventurers in your party-up to a maximum of six!

2.) Double synthesis skill increase rate events
    The rate of increase for synthesis skills will be doubled during these recurring events!
    * These events will only be available during certain times of the day. If they prove popular, we will continue holding them in the future!
    Times when double synthesis skill increase rate events will be held (Earth time):
    3:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. (PST)
    12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
    7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m

3.) Double Skirmish simulacra segment drop rate event
    The rate at which Skirmish simulacra segments drop from colonization and lair reives will be doubled!

4.) Mog Gardens Event (1)
    The number of shining stars earned by entering your Mog Garden will be doubled!

5.) Mog Gardens Event (2)
    Your faithful moogle friend inside your Mog Garden will sell the following seeds and fertilizer:

Golden Seed Pouch / Chestnut Tree Sap / Monarch Beetle Saliva

6.) Double Salvage plan drop rate event
    The rate at which plans for Salvage II drop will be doubled!

7.) Double experience event
    The amount of experience earned by adventurers and their fellows will be doubled!
    * This experience gain adjustment will not apply to Abyssea areas.
    * This bonus will stack with the effects of Dedication.
    * Experience earned by clearing content and using specific items will not be affected.

8.) Double Monstrosity experience event
    Experience earned by monipulators will be doubled!
    * Monipulators are unable to receive the effects of Dedication. Be advised that possessing a monster while under the effects of Dedication will remove those effects.

9.) Abyssea event
    During this event, a blue treasure chest will appear near Horst in Port Jeuno (H-8). Opening it will confer the benefits listed below. Furthermore, players journeying to Abyssea during the event will have their default values for pearlescent, azure, golden, and silvery lights set to 100.
    - Eleven types of atma
    - One piece of lunar abyssite
    - 100,000 cruor
    * Those who have received these rewards previously will be unable to do so again.

10.) Repeat Login Campaign
    We will be holding our fifth Repeat Login Campaign during this period.
    Proceed for details. for details.

11.) Seals battlefield event—additional items dropped
    During the event, vanquishing specific monsters in the following battlefields will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to create +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, synthesis materials, and more!

Item Delivery!

Starting on Monday, November 11, 2013, the M.H.M.U. will be sending alliance shirts to all characters! It may take up to ten days (Earth time) for rewards to be distributed, so the Moogles kindly ask for your patience.

- Items will be delivered to characters that have been created as of Sunday, November 10, 2013.
    - Players that have utilized the world transfer service without receiving their rewards will have them lost to the aether, rendering them wholly irretrievable. Make sure to claim your goods before transferring.
    - If you have 256 items or more waiting in your delivery box, you may be unable to receive your reward.
    - If you return an item, you will be unable to claim it.
    Next post for BCs.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Code:
    Available Battlefield   Name
    Horlais Peak            Kindergarten Cap
    Waughroon Shrine        The Palborough Project
    Balga's Dais            The V Formation
    Horlais Peak            Last Orc-Shunned Hero
    Waughroon Shrine        Shell Shocked
    Balga's Dais            Avian Apostates
    Chamber of Oracles      Dragon Scales
    Sacrificial Chamber     Whom Wilt Thou Call
    Boneyard Gully          Agnostic Ambuscade
    Bearclaw Pinnacle       Taurassic Park
    Mine Shaft #2716        The Mobline Comedy
    Monarch Linn            Spatial Displacement

Was wondering why I was getting 3 seals at once!

Any idea what gets dropped in the bc fights? I guess this was a previous event that I wasn't playing when it happened. Also, which ones are simple to win?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

oh boy Oo all thats left would have been a 2 week mogbonanza!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Seals battlefield event

For reference in case the "seals battlefield event" is the same shit as last month (will edit if I see any differences) (Edit: so far seems to be the same shit although I only did KCNM 30)

Direct treasure pool from "boss" NMs (not armory crate) for these seems to be like this (8 items possible):
    • 1 golden seed pouch or 1 jar of monarch beetle saliva (uncommon substitution: event items like Nomad Moogle Rod, Chocobo Wand, Redeyes)
    • 1 Mog Bonanza Kupon S (uncommon: Mog Bonanza Kupon L - this is for jailer torques and sea capes)
    • 1 Scroll (uncommon: Arise and Meteor)
    • 1 Scroll
    • 1 synthesis item (uncommon: VW/Legion drops like Serica Cloth, Scarletite Ingot)
    • 0-1 additional synthesis item
    • 1 of Empyrean upgrade item (AF3+2) typically. Can be substituted (uncommonly) by the following depending on orb type (specific battlefield in parentheses)
      • Phobos Orb (30 KC) (WoE currency sacks/pouches... haven't gotten single currency yet. Also don't know if the type of sack/pouch is specific for battlefield):
        • Dragon Driftwood tincture (see: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Rienne) (The V Formation)... FYI MAB bonus appeared to be only +15 (for 40,000 bayld... ok)
        • Frayed sack of liminality (got x2 from a single run of The Palborough Project)
        • Frayed pouch of ruin (The Palborough Project)
        • Frayed pouch of advancement (Kindergarten Cap)
      • Deimos Orb (50 KC):
        • corvine abjurations (Last Orc-Shunned Hero)
        • supernal abjurations (Shell Shocked)
        • transitory abjurations (Avian Apostates)
        • lenitive abjurations (Whom Wilt Thou Call)
        • foreboding abjurations (Dragon Scales)
      • Zelos Orb (30 HKC):
        • Skirmish simulacrum segments such as tier III visage (Taurassic Park)
        • Mog Bonanza Kupon P (Pandemonium Warden items) or Mog Bonanza Kupon A (Absolute Virtue items) (Antagonistic Ambuscade)
      • Bia Orb (50 HKC):
        • R/M/E currency such alexandrite, Dynamis currency (including 100s), heavy metal plates (???) (The Mobline Comedy)
        • NQ and HQ hexed equipment (Nest of Nightmares)
      • 0-1 additional Empyrean upgrade item, etc. (see above)

Note: each "boss" NM (e.g. The Mobline Comedy bugbears are the two bosses while all the tauri in Taurassic Park are "bosses") has its own direct treasure pool. But if the battlefield has more than one "boss" NM then you get only 1 synthesis item slot and 1 empyrean upgrade item slot (so six items max) for each boss NM that dies (so 6 total drops instead of 8). Also the "additional" (0-1) slots are NOT 100% for battlefields with only one NM though.

Protip: Manifestation + Kaustra all mobs to save time if you soloing as SCH. Apparently this simultaneously tags all mobs with a kind of "claim" status (regardless of red name status). As long as you DO NOT perform any other direct actions on a single mob (leave them alone after AoE Kaustra... go kite a bit) you will get all direct treasure pool items from all boss NMs. I've done this several times without any issues.

List of KCNMs, HKCNMs:

Original posts of findings:

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I wonder if just the Party member amount counts or if they have to actually be in the zone with you? Could just do 6 man PT and everyone sit in some med-high drop zone... but 1 poor guy or mule.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Curry (and curry bun) party bonuses require party members to be in the same area (as I recall... been a while), so I figure for crest farming it's the same deal

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    Should do a thirty minute mog bonanza.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What the fuck is the point of the double synth rate only at certain times?

I get home from work at 5, and I go to sleep at 10, fuck you SE.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lol double synth wtf. Time to make the npcables and hexed gear!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

In other words cheap ways to get people to log on again.

Quote Originally Posted by wipers View Post
    In other words cheap ways to get people to log on again.
    Or make me go "WTF" because I get skillups out the wazoo before I read the event info.

Not complaining!

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Uh... so the login campaign has you get the shirt to make the +1 shirt but they are sending one out to everyone...

O...kay...

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Getting more and more tempted to resub...

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

This is awesome! Ty SE!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Uh... so the login campaign has you get the shirt to make the +1 shirt but they are sending one out to everyone...

O...kay...
    You need to get two shirts to synth the HQ shirt so it makes it so you only have to buy 1 from the login event.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    You need to get two shirts to synth the HQ shirt so it makes it so you only have to buy 1 from the login event.
    Right, but every time before they've geared these things so you had to spend the majority of your points on the costume item if you wanted it. This time it seems like they don't even care.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

for the adjusted crest drop rate, it seems that they're still limited to the 5 minute window (-TH adjustment), and if one is slated to drop, everyone in the party seems to get a roll on it.

Party of 3
    12:00 kill mob, 3 seals drop
    no seals will drop till ~12:05
    12:05 kill mob, 1 seal drops
    no seals will drop till ~12:10, regardless if only one dropped
    12:10 kill mob, 2 seals drop
    etc etc

thats how I notice it going in the past hour or so.

If you're not zoning, go into an ally if possible. If you're zoning, stick to a party. I havent fully tested the ally theory though, as I only have 3 characters to work with. But in the first 10 min or so I've gotten one seal off one mob, then another within 2 min from a kill in other ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    Right, but every time before they've geared these things so you had to spend the majority of your points on the costume item if you wanted it. This time it seems like they don't even care.
    Eh, well they also have those pants and feet this time so you'll end up spending a lot if you want them all anyway. Either way its nice to have the shirt as a "whee 11/11" reward or something.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    lol seems SE responding to the complaining you did. Seals dropping like rain, should have np getting seals now for these bcnm. Have gotten 4 in one pool, not sure if 6 gives chance for 6 in one mob since people have tried farming as 6 and haven't reported 6 seals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast