1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 15 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 101 of 380 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I love patch days so much because of this. It's also probably why SE avoided having an OF for FFXI for so many years.

This isn't to say I'm thrilled about every little thing in every patch but ffs I at least have a modicum of perspective.

PS Thanks for copy/pasting the whole database post, he's already pulled it "because no one wanted to contribute or discuss in a reasonable manner".

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure the only people mad about easy 110s and 115 relics are bads that either haven't done the content or barely into it. I seriously doubt anyone who has had T9 on farm for months gives a flying fuck if some casubad is able to "catch up" for month or two until new content comes out that said casual won't be able to do on account of being bad despite having 110s and such.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...rsonal-Housing.

Quite simply this is the ability to purchase a House as an individual without needing to meet the FC Rank 6 requirements.

Nowhere does this say it is "Personal Housing" realease in the Patch Notes.

Only that Individuals will now be able to purchase plots. Effectively removeing the Rank 6 Free Company requirement.
    Rofl.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blowfin Jr
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Nexus reactions are pretty comical all around.

People who never bothered with coil (for one reason or another) are now "validated".
    People who never bothered with relic now have the "glory" of their only i115 undercut by the casual scum and their now-ever-so-slightly-superior weapon.
    Fucking casual raiders...

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    Oddly enough, I'm pretty sure the only people mad about easy 110s and 115 relics are bads that either haven't done the content or barely into it. I seriously doubt anyone who has had T9 on farm for months gives a flying fuck if some casubad is able to "catch up" for month or two until new content comes out that said casual won't be able to do on account of being bad despite having 110s and such.
    I'm pretty certain there is a decent sized subset of people who only log on for coil, these are the ones complaining. Neverrmind the fact that Novus owners have probably logged waaaaay more game time, have actually spent money on their weapons, and have probably been grinding roulette for months on end. The smart people in that thread have made some very good points though. Basically, if you have Novus you can stop caring about HA weapon RNG. For everyone else who fucking cares really? Gives me something to do apart from log in and stare at the screen while I browse Ingress Intel...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    This.

only elitist will cry over ilvl being same for casual/hardcore gamers

because at the end of the fucking day, you wont play with a casual if you are a elitist so they have no effect whatsoever in your life

just let it go already lol

those elitist need to do both and just stfu XD

also for BLM novus, accuracy on them isnt as important compared to a melee weapon due to BLM needing lesser acc.....it still depends on the rest of your gear tho but not hard to get enough acc unlike melees/tanks

PIE 23 is definately a must imo for straight dps boost

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    also for BLM novus, accuracy on them isnt as important compared to a melee weapon due to BLM needing lesser acc.....it still depends on the rest of your gear tho but not hard to get enough acc unlike melees/tanks
    2.4. Having an i115 accuracy option for 2.4 could be very useful.

PIE 23 is definately a must imo for straight dps boost
    If you are talking about BLM, I hope you are joking.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Unless you've played around with 6fire build more than I have, I'm inclined to agree. Why so much PIE?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

even when 2.4 comes with higher acc needs, BLM can easily get acc from existing gears compared to melees/tanks

yes im talking about BLM novus with 23 PIE

and no im not joking

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

even when 2.4 comes with higher acc needs, BLM can easily get acc from existing gears compared to melees/tanks
    Some acc pieces are better than others. No point running bad accuracy pieces when you can run less pieces by using a weapon.

yes im talking about BLM novus with 23 PIE

and no im not joking
    Feel free to post some proof.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I can't help but feel those that bother with the filthy casuals reaching similar number thingies are the same ones that will create the "My HA gear is obsolete now! WTF SE?!" At the first second of 2.4 patch notes, just because the Third Coil gear came to be.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Phydeaux View Post
    I can't help but feel those that bother with the filthy casuals reaching similar number thingies are the same ones that will create the "My HA gear is obsolete now! WTF SE?!" At the first second of 2.4 patch notes, just because the Third Coil gear came to be.
    The most entertaining thing about Patch day are the people crying.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    If only the OF could handle that much, seems to be slowing down a lot. Is it always like that when a new patch hits?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lepetit89 View Post
    If only the OF could handle that much, seems to be slowing down a lot. Is it always like that when a new patch hits?
    It's slowed down significantly in the last 2 hours as more and more EU/NA players wake up to the sound of dreams being shattered.

Personally I was hoping it would be something similar to FFXIs Mog Garden system but with some sort of actual house on your little island hideaway.

But let's be real, no matter what was implemented and how much (or little) it cost the crying would've been epic

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    I know BG isn't a monolithic entity or anything but I find it highly ironic that we're here complaining about how awful the OF people are for complaining...and meanwhile in the 2.38 patch notes thread, we have...a shitload of people complaining.

Are the people in the OF generally more miserable on average? Yes.

But let's not pretend that we're all Internet tough guys and that complaining is for pussies.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Haven't looked at the thread here, but there's a difference between "What the fuck, this is retarded" and "OMG SE YOU OWE US." BG tends to be more of the resigned former than the outraged latter.

Justin Bieber
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Justin Bieber
    FFXIV Server
    Masamune

Quite enjoying the tears of poor people regarding housing, i thought people would be complainin about the plots availability... but nooo, if you can afford 4M, you are an RMT.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blowfin Jr
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Here's to hoping this gets better, but got one sucker to my obvious-troll thread:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ter-post-limit

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    Here's to hoping this gets better, but got one sucker to my obvious-troll thread:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ter-post-limit
    Am I trying too hard?