1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 4 hours, 58 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 19 hours, 1 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 21 hours, 58 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 12 hours, 1 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 310 of 380 FirstFirst ... 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 360 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Niamh Rillemaugh
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Whats wrong with that?
    The "sorry state" part had to do with that fact that it used to be implicit on Faerie and wouldn't need to be mentioned at all.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    and the girls are really just old cats.
    Guilty as charged.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    What's balmung like in DF?
    It's no fun if tank happens to be a RPer, or all 3 are RPers and want to RP in the party, get ready for annoyance.

SOME do come in with their senses in tact though..

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Ex-Faerie here. I never got why people advertised LGB whatever friendly. Who gives a shit? Its absolutely meaningless.

But there were more of those FC's on Faerie than Odin. I've no idea about people though because again, it doesn't really matter.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    Ex-Faerie here. I never got why people advertised LGB whatever friendly. Who gives a shit? Its absolutely meaningless.

But there were more of those FC's on Faerie than Odin. I've no idea about people though because again, it doesn't really matter.
    Its one of these things people use to advertise/affirm their identity be it game related or not and meaningless or not. Our playberbase has shown so much meaningless things in the past (be it behavior or what not) up to today that this really seems to be a drop in the ocean.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Hay guyz I started The Order of the Poutine on Gilgamesh for anyone identifying themselves as French Canadians. It's exactly like normal BG with 50% of yelling at each other and 50% dick jokes.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Its one of these things people use to advertise/affirm their identity be it game related or not and meaningless or not. Our playberbase has shown so much meaningless things in the past (be it behavior or what not) up to today that this really seems to be a drop in the ocean.
    Its just people trying to get attention and look different and pretend that they are special. They aren't.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    Hay guyz I started The Order of the Poutine on Gilgamesh for anyone identifying themselves as French Canadians. It's exactly like normal BG with 50% of yelling at each other and 50% dick jokes.
    Rofl, no maple syrup? GTFO

Its just people trying to get attention and look different and pretend that they are special. They aren't.
    So does most of these people with their "AS1-2-3-4 13/13 EX primals down" in their search info, or most these people flashing their iLv210 Alex gears in Idylshire, but I guess its ok because its game related?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I started the Tumblr guild for anyone identifying as anyone. Leadership positions available for those with headmates and with a lack of privilege. Cis scum not allowed.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Rofl, no maple syrup? GTFO
    Maple syrup onry.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'd like to join your fabulous guild.

I fish a lot.

We can eat poutine and shit on the people from Newfoundland. Fuckin Newfies.

If it was their identity they would say they were an LGBT-centric FC or something of that nature.

Every single FC on Faerie with more than 2 people in it is LGBT friendly, I can assure you Anyone that wasn't would be ran out of town. It's not a problem or anything, its just funny and redundant is all. Maybe you'd have to be on Faerie to understand.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

So does most of these people with their "AS1-2-3-4 13/13 EX primals down" in their search info, or most these people flashing their iLv210 Alex gears in Idylshire, but I guess its ok because its game related?
    People who add this kind of stuff on their seacom are indeed just as bad and plainly just crying for attention, but I don't know why you're bringing up the second group. Am I supposed to put shit gear on whenever I leave my keyboard to avoid offending you or something?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by solracht View Post
    Am I supposed to put shit gear on whenever I leave my keyboard to avoid offending you or something?
    No, however I find it funny that most of them have to go AFK with any /pose on where public may see them instead of just going AFK, its like the old FFXI time where people would do that right on the left of the mog house entrance in White Gates, its the same kind of cry for attention or need to be seen, just made differently.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbubbles View Post
    If it was their identity they would say they were an LGBT-centric FC or something of that nature.

Every single FC on Faerie with more than 2 people in it is LGBT friendly, I can assure you Anyone that wasn't would be ran out of town. It's not a problem or anything, its just funny and redundant is all. Maybe you'd have to be on Faerie to understand.
    Geez, are we debating here cause the people on Faerie seems to be somewhat more educated rather than the common playerbase? (I am making a light sarcasm here Lilbubble.) I am saying this because I have recently seen an over use of words such as "faggot" & "Nigga".

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I started the Tumblr guild for anyone identifying as anyone. Leadership positions available for those with headmates and with a lack of privilege. Cis scum not allowed.
    I identify as a cishet identifying as a wall identifying as a cishet.

I'd like to apply, my fellow headmatekin.

Geez, are we debating here cause the people on Faerie seems to be somewhat more educated rather than the common playerbase? (I am making a light sarcasm here Lilbubble.) I am saying this because I have recently seen an over use of words such as "faggot" & "Nigga".
    That might be a thing! Only time I ever heard language like that is when I am in duty finder with groups from other servers.

No one that is part of the community uses words like that here(except maybe ironically?), and if they did people wouldn't take it kindly. It's actually kind of jarring when I play other games and hear people pull the "haha, i'm gonna insult you and call you gay" card. I'm not even gay, it just rubs me wrong to hear it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by lilbubbles View Post
    That might be a thing! Only time I ever heard language like that is when I am in duty finder with groups from other servers.
    Yeah, Void Ark especially in my experience.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

every 24man has some loudmouth in shout, its like a requirement.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I've been tempted to adjust my macros so I act like balmung scum. /p messages for every cure. A /yell for every cooldown.

And a massive macro for limitbreaking. Its the only way to enjoy Void Ark.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I've been tempted to adjust my macros so I act like balmung scum. /p messages for every cure. A /yell for every cooldown.

And a massive macro for limitbreaking. Its the only way to enjoy Void Ark.
    People are so pissy in Void Ark, you're guaranteed to tick at least 3 people off with those. I had one guy with a <se.2> macro for the second boss telling people to hide and the entire party jumped down his throat.

For extra annoyance, be that WAR who tells the healers that he's going to become Pacified every second for 5 seconds. Bonus points for a call each time. Those are sure to win you some friends.