1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 23 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 8 hours, 36 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 hours, 23 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 51 of 380 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    I'm also that guy that chooses Not Ready on Ready Checks and start running around.
    I pull when I see a ready check initiated. So much mad.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    Except knowing the people in this game, they'll bomb you with reports of "bought account", and when confronted by a GM they'll say "Well here in the chatlog you said you've never been here before, yet you have a zenith weapon. This conforms the reports".
    I'm not sure whether to be amused or depressed.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Quote Originally Posted by Taruina View Post
    I pull when I see a ready check initiated. So much mad.
    The only ready-checks my CT Alliances deserve are watching as I toss an Axe at the enemy.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    Generally speaking they tend to foster isolation and a stagnant player / skill base.
    Thats exactly what I am talking about and its just horrible. What is the point of playing a MMO and do that?

It leave no chances to new players, and because someone spent X amount of time practicing on something it give them the right to behave like that.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

go watch videos

Videos makes you perfect

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I'm also that guy that chooses Not Ready on Ready Checks and start running around.
    As the guy who has to put up the 30s buff before people pull I hate you.

I also enjoy putting up Galvanize after passing a Ready check and slowly watching the timer hit 0 before someone pulls.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post

I also enjoy putting up Galvanize after passing a Ready check and slowly watching the timer hit 0 before someone pulls.
    Welcome to every tank

" useless to pull with it on it only last 1-3 hit anyway"

I hate people

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    go watch videos

Videos makes you perfect
    Nobody should watch those videos.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post

Or being a kind BLM I e4e the tank who is doing initial pull. Lets it wear off.

Or the piece of shit tank who looks like they are gonna pull but stop, wasting any prepped swiftcast.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    On a side I think everyone can agree that "EXP ONLY: 2 fail = kick" parties sucks, the person who ever came up with that idea 1st really deserve a punch or 2 in the face.

While the reason behind is understandable (yes RNG lot sucks, Yes having to redo the shit 20 times for one item sucks as much,) these people only see their own interest and not the "ingame life quality."

Parties like that will have such a negative impact on the game overtime because any new player hitting Lv50 on his 1st job will be faced to it and might get a very bad point of view of the end game/challenging part. If you were a new player in a MMO and find yourself confronted to it everyday, you'd give up after a little while.

Ofc ppl will come up with (make the training party yourself, find a static its not hard to do, it take time but blah blah blah.) I alway find it hilarous when said people say that, because themselve they want it the easy & fast way. But its another debate.

That kind of post may seems ridiculous, but they still have some sense.
    On one side I can understand that people don't want to "waste" their time, it is their subscription etc...
    But, by acting like they do they are just isolating themselves. I mean, you're in a titan group and this group is failing, if you just quit or say they suck no one will improve and you'll be forced to find an elite group everytime.
    There are plenty reason ppl can fail at it. The only unbearable reasons they fail is if they are playing on PS3 or with extremely low fps.

It would be better for your server community to analyse and know why ppl are failing.
    Once again I know ppl generally don't have time or patience to do this.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post

Or the piece of shit tank who looks like they are gonna pull but stop, wasting any prepped swiftcast.
    Please let's go back to DPS tanx for everything I am tired of prima donna tanks.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detzu View Post
    Nobody should watch those videos.
    But new people can't join pf if they don't watch videos !!!!!!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Detzu View Post
    On one side I can understand that people don't want to "waste" their time, it is their subscription etc...
    But, by acting like they do they are just isolating themselves. I mean, you're in a titan group and this group is failing, if you just quit or say they suck no one will improve and you'll be forced to find an elite group everytime.
    There are plenty reason ppl can fail at it. The only unbearable reasons they fail is if they are playing on PS3 or with extremely low fps.

It would be better for your server community to analyse and know why ppl are failing.
    Once again I know ppl generally don't have time or patience to do this.
    I'm from Ragnarok, I personaly never join these groups because I am playing with an Xbox controller which doesn't stop to betray me "auto-run activating on its own for 3 secs without me wanting it" <-- which killed me often in Titan HM/EX and Adampor, or simply not responding when I am casting a spell >.>;

I could get past Garuda EX with my friends but thats it. I personaly doesn't care much about EX weapons/gears because in 2 weeks T 1-5 will be unlocked & there will be no purpose farming myths as much. What really worries me is the lack of "friendly" behavior, the game already isn't great.. I would go as far as saying that 90% of everything is godaweful, so I really find these ppl stupid to make it harder than it should, its also making me really sad that the MMO-FF population is down to that low behavior.

@ Rocl: lol at your new avatar.. XD

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Same here. Partially because fuck the shit and partially because actaully clicking "Yes" on this bullshit makes me press an additional button before the menu goes away (yes, I am that lazy). Not like people don't pull and win fights anyway with 5-8 X's in the ready check.... useless shit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post

If I'm on SMN instead of PLD or WAR and I use swiftcast SOMETHING is getting pulled in under 10 seconds one way or another. No exceptions, fuck the rest of you, should've pulled.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

As soon as I see Galvanize go up, I pull. I don't care how many people have Stoneskin up or what you may or may not be doing.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

People that whine for stoneskin are annoying. I only cast it on people on very specific circumstances, such as after being raised and a big AOE is coming that they won't survive very well for, a stoneskin helps them live a bit longer

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    As soon as I see Galvanize go up, I pull. I don't care how many people have Stoneskin up or what you may or may not be doing.
    Wish there was more people like that

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I pull when I see Eye for an Eye go up. I know a couple SCH who prefer to Succor, then Adloq a tank, so I never know when they're ready until the Eye is up.

BG Level

I never Succor before pull always Adlo tank, most mob wont have time to do an AOE before Succor wears off