1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 28 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 28 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 52 of 380 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Succor -> Adloq puller/tank -> e4e

There's only one fight I bother buffing for, every other fight the cabbage icon is an indicator I'm there and e4e firing means I'm really bored and want to leave, please hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    e4e firing means I'm really bored and want to leave, please hurry.
    Is this like a universal truth? I love doing this shit.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I make sure to click off E4Es before I pull. Fuck you son, you think I'm scared?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaixin View Post
    I make sure to click off E4Es before I pull. Fuck you son, you think I'm scared?
    When you begin the pissing contests it never ends well. I'll refuse to cure you because you clicked off my buff and then you'll refuse to try to hold hate because I refuse to cure and the DPS put up with it because let's be honest they aren't gonna get a better group. Wiping due to stubbornness is no better or worse than wiping due to stupidity

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

When you begin the pissing contests it never ends well. I'll refuse to cure you because you clicked off my buff and then you'll refuse to try to hold hate because I refuse to cure and the DPS put up with it because let's be honest they aren't gonna get a better group. Wiping due to stubbornness is no better or worse than wiping due to stupidity
    Sorry, I was only kidding. I make sure to click off Protect and Galvanize too. Especially Apocatastasis, I don't have patience for made up words. I don't care if it's in the dictionary.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I hope you're not using any Oaths or Defiance

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

I hope you're not using any Oaths or Defiance
    Job crystals are crutches for scrubs.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Why would I use defiance, that shit is garbage, it's only a level 30 spell!

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Just be sure you buy your scroll of provoke

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    Just be sure you buy your scroll of provoke
    It's useless

this game don't have CHR

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    It leave no chances to new players
    They create their own chance by forming their own party, the exact same way those with experience once did. No amount of warm fuzzy feelings are worth waiting a week+ to complete 3 fights when I could do them in an hour, sorry.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Why is Crafting still in the game?

Bitches about how crafting is useless, wears full crafted gear: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...racter/360469/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Melchior Ballester
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by datkoops View Post
    They create their own chance by forming their own party, the exact same way those with experience once did. No amount of warm fuzzy feelings are worth waiting a week+ to complete 3 fights when I could do them in an hour, sorry.
    I heard some ppl do all 3 in 20 mins.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by datkoops View Post
    Thats a very good example of bad mentality there, thank you for your illustration.
    Spoiler: show
    Everyone is doing it, even 1st timers, just because they think its the best way to get people to clean shits. When everyone start to act like brainless sheeps just because an idiot launched a fashion of self isolation you know something is wrong. It can be compared to the Speed Run madness of everyone, leaving absolutely no chance to new player to actualy ENJOY a game they are paying for. (Skip cutscene & run @ Story DR) I mean, whats wrong with this playerbase? People like that should just unsubscribe & go back to lolWoW.

Also, back on topic:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...PS-in-End-Game

The main poster is fucking retarded. If thats where the playerbase is going I'll be even more happy to stop my sub. ^^

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The OP is over the top on one end, the first replier is over the top on the other end.

But seriously, if I lose hate as a tank at i90, it's either because I'm dead, or because I went to get a coffee.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

One shot pts are fucking fine. I don't que so in a pt to me you can lie. And I'm fine with that, a person willing to lie most likely went out of their way to at least learn the fight somewhat.

So it scares away people who are uncomfortable with the fight and let's people who feel they can win in.

Also I stopped doing fights, done with my weps so I just help out ls members now. So when we have 6 members who have their shit down I am not going to risk it to waste their time on teaching people. Most of us have very limited play time.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Thats a very good example of bad mentality there, thank you for your illustration.
    Spoiler: show
    Everyone is doing it, even 1st timers, just because they think its the best way to get people to clean shits. When everyone start to act like brainless sheeps just because an idiot launched a fashion of self isolation you know something is wrong. It can be compared to the Speed Run madness of everyone, leaving absolutely no chance to new player to actualy ENJOY a game they are paying for. (Skip cutscene & run @ Story DR) I mean, whats wrong with this playerbase? People like that should just unsubscribe & go back to lolWoW.

Also, back on topic:

The main poster is fucking retarded. If thats where the playerbase is going I'll be even more happy to stop my sub. ^^
    The main poster is one of those guys you daydream about - a good player who will join random TitanX PF to help out (and by extension, sometimes dragging some of us along with him cause we're bored then we end up carrying randoms for free). He's also completely right that DPS don't get called out for being bad or are pushed to improve. We make fun of pug DPS all the time with one simple metric: are you above or below the tank in dps?. It's.. sad how many fail that benchmark, though we keep that to ourselves not like we spew that in game chat.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Also, back on topic:

I don't see anything too out of hand with the main poster. I agree with a lot of his main points and he seems to encourage self-improvement. He's typed up quite a novel, sure, but he tells you what he thinks, why he thinks it's happening, then invites discussion.

On the other hand if it's fucking retarded to devote that much effort to a post on the OF and expect any sort of grassroots movement to implement an internal parser or facilitate a wide-reaching discussion well then maybe I agree.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

i saw the miqote avatar and immediately disregarded everything he said

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

OF fail thread: Nothing to do? Level an alt. Can't mule gear? This game wasn...

It's back

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ng-as-a-healer.

Also I love the op saying anyone tried this? When there is like 5 threads about dpsing already lol

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...s-of-Promathia

Fuck you comparing xiv to cop

Cop was the shit

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 380 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast