1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 0 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 59 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 12 hours, 0 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -3 hours, -1 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 365 FirstFirst ... 315 355 363 364 365
Results 7,281 to 7,283 of 7283
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Neko Chan
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    2nd worse. It sucks more when you botch the haste ninjutsu/combo
    Casual players don't have that problem

Cuz they don'T use the haste combo

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Or better yet, trying to cast fire ninjutsu and NOPE ONLY REGISTERED THE FIRST! YOU THROW YOUR SHITTY STAR!
    I've had this problem less ever since the last QOL update where the server apparently trusts the client more for mudra. It's led to situations where my client plays out both a Shuriken and Thunder ninjustsu animations as the game tries to correct itself on the fly (where the reality is it did the Ninjutsu I inteded, in that case the thunder), which is much preferable to it giving me a bunny instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I've had this problem less ever since the last QOL update where the server apparently trusts the client more for mudra. It's led to situations where my client plays out both a Shuriken and Thunder ninjustsu animations as the game tries to correct itself on the fly (where the reality is it did the Ninjutsu I inteded, in that case the thunder), which is much preferable to it giving me a bunny instead.
    Same. But from time to time in instances I'd still get hiccups which would screw me over every now and then. Seemed to increase a lot when I was getting ready to quit not too long after Nidhogg came out.