1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 10 hours, 10 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 371 FirstFirst ... 321 361 369 370 371
Results 7,401 to 7,405 of 7405
    Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

if you havin e-girl problems I feel bad for you son

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...hallenge-level.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverquick...
    Coils of Bahamut... and its inconsistent challenge level.

I had been wanting to try the Coils of Bahamut run when I first discovered and picked up the quest at level 50. But got so caught up in Heavensward that moved right on to that story instead thinking I'd get back to it later...

Well lo and behold it ends up zooming me to level 60... and I missed it, so there's nothing for me to gain there...

But I did want to see it anyway as its the connector piece storyline between FFXIV 1.0 and ARR... I had watched the cutscenes on YouTube for 1.0 and found them very compelling. Making me seriously interested in seeing the story for Coils.

I queued up... for hours... never starts up. Wasn't that big of deal anyway there wasn't anything I could gain in there at 60th so never really cared about getting anything.

I hit up my FC and we went in unsynced at about i240+ thinking we'd breeze through it and play it for the story since... well we're not getting anything out of it obviously.

What I did not realize... There are so many insta-kill mechanics in the end fights at times that I seriously wonder how people got through this thing with 50th level characters. This thing wipes parties of 60th level unsynced.

But that's kinda useless given that the only thing you'd go there for now is storyline.... but I do see now why I sat in the queue for so long and no one went in. If this is that hard unsynced... why would anyone in their right mind do it at level 50.

One in the final coil was supposed to be an insta kill mechanic but we were too strong to die this time, and so it only made them invulnerable and we couldn't pass anymore...

So my real question here is...

If you're going to leave Coils of Bahamut the way it is now... just update the thing for level 60th gear and being that the thing is already designed to wipe i240+ parties due to the insta kill mechanics in it...

That or drop the insta-kill mechanics so going in unsynced will at least allow us to play it for story purposes.
    you guys... coil is hard... pls nerf...

pls nerf k...

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...hallenge-level.

you guys... coil is hard... pls nerf...

pls nerf k...
    Holy shit just wow. This is a special kind of stupid.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I think the only benefit of doubt I'd give him is T11 adds. They CAN be a pain to kill if they merge..but you should be so overpowered it shouldn't even happen.

I always love how largely the XIV community is just..SO DAMN RESISTANT to learning shit.

Black Belt
    BG Level

"Special" is generous. Stark raving idiotic.