1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 15 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 368 of 380 FirstFirst ... 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by FHT View Post
    Sorry but I'm not sure if my sarcasm radar is working properly right now.. XD
    Not sure what you mean, do you think they're being sarcastic saying neo-diadem sucks? lol @ that

They could be being sarcastic about that being a surprise though...cause it wasn't.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yugiri was also a new race of people we had no vlue of what they were until 2.55

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thats what I meant, SE always pulls some superbe ideas which are supposed to be great and which we're supposed to look forward to then its a massive disappointment. On top we know that they are stubborn and will only listen to the positive feedbacks provided.

Their new big idea is to implement set bonus to raid gears, look at them implement it similarly to the GC gears because otherwise the players who do not have it will be locked out of content. (As nice as the idea is and could be they might really screw it up because the EU/NA population is that immature.)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

Thats what I meant, SE always pulls some superbe ideas which are supposed to be great and which we're supposed to look forward to then its a massive disappointment. On top we know that they are stubborn and will only listen to the positive feedbacks provided.

Their new big idea is to implement set bonus to raid gears, look at them implement it similarly to the GC gears because otherwise the players who do not have it will be locked out of content. (As nice as the idea is and could be they might really screw it up because the EU/NA population is that immature.)
    Inc set bonus materia.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Hioki View Post
    Inc set bonus materia.
    Yep, gonna be de/crit etc bonus most likely since casuals are bitching that "it'll separate raiders from non-raiders and our job will revolve around that bonus" like current jobs don't revolve around stats already.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Edelweiss View Post
    He is making a good point, alot of things does not add up, on top every infos released so far seems to indicate that we will get the same ol' formula.

In that thread some people also talk about their lack of "hype" for SB, I think this because contrary to HW SB have not had any ingame advertising, when you had that door and bridge leading to Ishgard in sight from lv34+ carrying the mistery for 2 years.

I was pretty disappointed when that SAM dude came into the play, I really think they made him useless, when Yugiri also had her mystery well hidden then revealed herself to be a wow character when we were fighting the Sahagin Tribe.

Idk, its my opinion
    It's more the replies to the OP.

But still, when it comes to this development team: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...4-Thank-you-SE

Quote Originally Posted by DamianFatale
    Thank you SE

For making anima easier. I have been stuck on the umbrite/crystal sand step for too long. I'm not into crafting, I'm not willing to endlessly farm for lore, until I have enough. I'm so glad that sands, in addition to umbrites, are now lowered. I am halfway through my umbrite/sands, and so happy that in the near future, I can move on. I have one more bar to go. Please learn your lesson for next time. Anima should be hard, but when so many people struggle, and lag behind to do it, that might be a sign that changes are needed.
    This guy is truly special, isn't he?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...n-character%29

In character rant about the Lord Commander gear on mogstation being guys only.

Oh, Balmung.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The Official Forum fail thread: This game wasn't meant for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...n-character%29

In character rant about the Lord Commander gear on mogstation being guys only.

Oh, Balmung.
    Mother of god, the responses in this thread are just great.

That motherfucker called himself an esper and because of that, he's older and wiser and more mature than everyone else in balmung. LOL

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

It's more the replies to the OP.

But still, when it comes to this development team: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...4-Thank-you-SE

This guy is truly special, isn't he?
    Ahh gotcha, yeah the replys to the thread were something, also I saw that "Thank you SE" thread but did not think it was worth posting.

I think he got a good point but did not phrase it properly, as to how the Relic is obtained.

FFXI relic gave special abilities to its owner thus it was worth getting, FFXIV is obtainable by the worst brainkilling activities, you have choices but in the end its rinse/repeat while alway being locked behind some sort of cap. Its one of the reason why Dynamis was great, you could farm armors and junk-ish items while getting the relic mats/currencies, and fight exclusive NMs. I only obtained a Rag in XI, I would definately go for a similar system a bit less grindy in XIV should it be ever released.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Mother of god, the responses in this thread are just great
    #10 "Delete Balmung" lol

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

wow that thread i feel bad

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Mother of god, the responses in this thread are just great.

That motherfucker called himself an esper and because of that, he's older and wiser and more mature than everyone else in balmung. LOL
    Holy fuck Balmung RPers are cringey.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nigga, RPing of any sort is fucking cancer and should not be tolerated.

Only flames can cure them now.

Christ, look who it is. I shouldn't even be surprised that this guy waddles into this embarassment of a thread and whiteknights the retard OP. He's practically a hallmark of these types of casual bad/RPtard threads if you haven't gathered from his previous appearances here. All we're missing at this point is it becoming about how he is offended by things even the milquetoasts among the playerbase would find wholly inoffensive, or how he doesn't want to do anything but heal. Or how even super casual content like Relics were a roadblock for him. Or his gay safespaces.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Hey man, what if she just likes to pretend her dragon dildo penetrating her is her lord and savior Bahamaut who is about to tera flare roast and vore her dead ass. So inconsiderate of these kinds of players.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Nigga, RPing of any sort is fucking cancer and should not be tolerated.

Only flames can cure them now.

Christ, look who it is. I shouldn't even be surprised that this guy waddles into this embarassment of a thread and whiteknights the retard OP. He's practically a hallmark of these types of casual bad/RPtard threads if you haven't gathered from his previous appearances here. All we're missing at this point is it becoming about how he is offended by things even the milquetoasts among the playerbase would find wholly inoffensive, or how he doesn't want to do anything but heal. Or how even super casual content like Relics were a roadblock for him. Or his gay safespaces.
    I always love that shit. "This is the way they do things. Get over it" Oh guess what? I can judge so fuck you too.

Honestly though I don't mind RPing as long as people don't do that shit on the forums/in groups. What you do in your free time is not my business, but when you bring that shit to public...

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Honestly, since I play on both JP and NA datacenter, I would not be surprised if it isn't a troll. I didn't know you could wipe to Ultima in Dun Scaith let alone deathgaze for 20-30 minutes until I went back to start catching up my aether character.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

For the floor 50 boss if his team mates die early, then there's no reason he can't solo it down because providing everything is dodged the incoming damage can be negated with pots.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    I didn't know you could wipe to Ultima in Dun Scaith let alone deathgaze for 20-30 minutes until I went back to start catching up my aether character.
    Oh you would be surprised, chaos data center can advertise the finest at times.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I brought up that Lord Commander RP thread with a friend, and in return I was granted this gift: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ctive./page132

The star of the healing DPS thread's current arc is Feyona. Be forewarned that they do not fucking understand how to make anything they post legible (walls of text, random punctuation, grammatical errors, etc.), a matter exacerbated by a tenuous grasp of the English languange. From what I could tolerate reading, Feyona seems to refuse to DPS (also that asking or expecting healers to DPS is ridiculous). This refusal to DPS/refusal to understand the importance of group DPS is seemingly is a part of their overall view on how everyone must play XIV (lol). They seem to have changed their positions at least twice to suit some kind of agenda or narrative they have regarding their view on how XIV is to be played. Also they're extremely defensive and pretty much just lash out at anyone who disagrees with them. lol

TL;DR: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post4110537

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

There is consistently one half of the playerbase taking the stance that healers shouldn't have to dps while the other half takes the stance that healers need to dps. With the stance XIV takes being to dumb everything down to the point where there is nothing to argue about anymore, I am afraid that Stormblood is going to de-fang healers even more. Yoshi said people will complain if cleric stance is removed, but he clearly expressed that he was on the side of players who think healers shouldn't have to dps. As an AST main, that scares me regarding the prospects of healer classes in SB.