Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

They just opened up registrationn again for the beta, get your keys while it's up if you dont have it already

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by SamanosukeShiva View Post
    They just opened up registrationn again for the beta, get your keys while it's up if you dont have it already
    I'm 4 hours late on this and the website still won't load lol.

e: just a little slow it seems.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Lulz.......LA server went live and has normal exp rates.

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

For those who didnt see, a new round for registration went up early this morning. Was at 60k entries around noon time.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Randomly, how to you set up a personal shop? and is it "buy stuff from others" only? I havn't seen any selling stuff actually, except services like repairs/weapon sharpening/alchemy shop

edit, now a new character effect on me from something... everything that is anywhere remotely on my screen now comes to attack me (even if its a non aggro mob) O_o

Even Lv1 mobs outside town aggro me from far away... what is this madness, would be a good bug if I was a melee that can just swing forever, but being a caster it sort of sucks if I'm attacked constantly ;/

Seems more like an aoe taunt spam, it pulls mobs off other people too... n/m apparently its a certain quest item. Apparently "scribbled report to the commander" item I had... causes everything to aggro which I find a bit odd, may jsut save the quest for awhile for a good way for mass pulling and aoe grind >.>

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I want to throttle the fsk out of the Blacksmith's dog.....

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Well, just got my first elementalist overkill ability called meteor ... I must say it hits like a fucking truck, about 11,000 damage in 1 hit... every one min 30sec >.>

edit

so... fought a sorerer they seem somewhat op compared to elementalist, especially with the specter monarch card... that card is brutal

What do cards do? I thought it was just some stupid TT-like bullshit, but do they have a use?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    What do cards do? I thought it was just some stupid TT-like bullshit, but do they have a use?
    For sorcerer they have a really big use, it lets them summon that boss from the card and use its abilities. Not only that the abilities used don't slowly cast like the original boss... its near instant usage (well it has a cooldown but the attack animations instant just about unlike the original boss with its 2-3 seconds)

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Nice got a invite to the beta.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Looking for some people to party with. Have a 105 barb 81 elementalist and 75 priest on zemyna

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I know it's just a Beta, and all, but not having the marketplace available, really sheds the game in a bad light. Being able to over-load the chat, and having the market linked to the same serves is just such horrible design flaws, it makes me really wonder if they can bring this successfully to countries outside of Korea. I hear the Instance servers are even down, and probably will be the entire weekend. They definitely need to support it in a much better method.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    I know it's just a Beta, and all, but not having the marketplace available, really sheds the game in a bad light. Being able to over-load the chat, and having the market linked to the same serves is just such horrible design flaws, it makes me really wonder if they can bring this successfully to countries outside of Korea. I hear the Instance servers are even down, and probably will be the entire weekend. They definitely need to support it in a much better method.

yup it seems the...

global yell, markets.. AND party chat are all linked to the same server
    and I guess instance servers separated but its also down, so you can't instance anything.

Now if only you could setup a personal shop to sell AND buy, it would be kind of nice >.> (still dunno how to set one up).
    randomly, there is a really nice way to make millions from a small dungeon event every 1 hour (around lv 130's) >.> (well if you solo'ed it, its about 1mil silver)

I almsot want to try out a barbarian, but I want to squeek a little bit further on my elementalist up to alchemist and see how good that class is. Saw an "awakened" weapon the other day, had +51 fire damage to it which looks nice.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Don't spread info about money making during the beta silly! Its all gonna get wiped and it might get patched before launch!

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Don't spread info about money making during the beta silly! Its all gonna get wiped and it might get patched before launch!
    tons of people already know, at least its not as bad as the "immunity to all types of attacks" bug, or the super obscene exp bug where you can get level's in minutes (even at Lv 100+)without exp papers O_o

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'd love to progress, in the game, but when an entire zones quests give you <20% exp, when you're the quests level, and there's no good grinding spots, the hell are you supposed to do? Just use your cards and keep up with them, until you hit the dead zone of 170? Currently 76, at 1st floor Mausoleum, and there's quite literately nothing to grind on or quest on.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heavy Arms
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Royal mausoleum constructors Chapel in tiltas valley can be good with a party. Usually a lot of people there tho.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's still a waste of time there. First floor mobs can give some exp, but there's no good spawn rate, and lanterns are 24/7 camped. Lower floors are mostly flying, so that's out too (wizard). Basically, I've got nothing to do in game since it's not possible to level unless I blow most of my cards to get to lvl 81, and try to continue on with quests. Guess I'll just have to do that and get stuck, later on.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

yeah 70-80 was a pain in the balls, but there is another area quest hub to go through 1 map north of klapedia.