1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 46 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Yup, I got quite some T2 from 145 gears... Kinda meh~~~ when you can only SB them in Dungeon only... (Effective wise)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Does anyone know where you can spiritbind level 55/ i100 crafting gear?

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    Does anyone know where you can spiritbind level 55/ i100 crafting gear?
    I think people have tested this and the answer is nowhere. You will get 1% to bind the gear to you but then nothing else. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Edit: bond via crafting (and gathering for DOH gear) only

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

You talking about binding it with crafting? Just do lv55+ crafts and it'll bind. Presumably you could do it on lv55 mobs as well.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Hiryo View Post
    I think people have tested this and the answer is nowhere. You will get 1% to bind the gear to you but then nothing else. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong of course.

Edit: bond via crafting (and gathering for DOH gear) only

Quote Originally Posted by Yukari View Post
    You talking about binding it with crafting? Just do lv55+ crafts and it'll bind. Presumably you could do it on lv55 mobs as well.
    That what I thought and have been doing, but I wasn't sure if it was because its i100 (and level 55 stuff is usually a higher i-level for battle stuff) and would only bind in something like ST.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I mean, I've definitely SB'd the lv55 crafting sets on just crafting things in that level range, so.... I don't know what the fuck is going on. I didn't do it via battle since seems painful now where you lose tons of vit/mainstat. If you're trying to SB crafting sets though, I think you're better off with the lv45-50 sets and just doing urths fount or something silly, since you don't randomly get fucked with T2 crafting materias.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I'm just trying to find a way of cutting costs because inevitably I get lumbered with a shit tonne of items which aren't really worth selling.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    I'm just trying to find a way of cutting costs because inevitably I get lumbered with a shit tonne of items which aren't really worth selling.
    did you get my PM?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Just saw it and replied

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

https://ny.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/commen...ion_rates_via/

Crossposting from Reddit - Posted on Reddit by https://ny.reddit.com/user/Shini-tan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So the official guide for crafting/gathering/gold saucer just came out and it actually lists these things.

Conversion Rates

tl;dr Sky Pirate gear is the way to go.

Type Breakdown

Spiritbond Rates

Depends on the difference calculated by (Monster or Craft Level) - Equipment Item Level.

Generally, items will sb faster if the target's level is 5-15 higher than the equipment ilvl.

Approximate rates per one (1) mob killed or item crafted/gathered:

Keep in mind that monster/craft level is generally not immediately obvious. Monsters in different dungeon tiers will have different "item levels" even if they all say lv60. Crafts and gathers also have different item levels (e.g. Ramie Cloth is a lv54 WVR recipe but is considered i136) but these can easily be found on Garland Tools / XIVDB.

Edit: As an aside, don't forget that the following things have increased SB rate over the numbers listed: HQ gear, gear with materia melded (SB bonus per materia)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7