+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

the unwashed retail buyers are flooding in, i'm seeing tons of random people opening accounts at my work for crypto trading. lots of people draining their savings/money markets/cashing out CDs and sending it all to coinbase.

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

I mean, if they do start trading at all they will prolly just get me more money so thats cool, but watching a grandpa trying to put his info into a laptop he doesn't know how to use is terrifying.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Just dumped two racks into BTC and ETC and they both say arrives in 11 days. O_o

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Ok so I finally added everything up and apparently my total usd investment to crypto has been $20,702.30. Even with giving away 5BTC to a friend for free just so I would have someone to trade with every day, and spending maybe 3-4BTC on "things" this is where I am at as of right now despite absolutely idiotic mistakes and a damn near 40BTC loss on the worst ETC sell point of all time.

Spoiler: show

Realistically I could have been a millionaire by this point without even doing all that well and with several mistakes, but even with huge mistakes, losing/gifting/wasting this ain't really that bad.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    So, when bitcoin crashes, is there much risk of broader financial system impact or is it pretty insulated from that?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Totally insulated actually.

There would be a small knock-on effect to the companies trading futures around them but the market isn't very developed yet.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Ok so I finally added everything up and apparently my total usd investment to crypto has been $20,702.30. Even with giving away 5BTC to a friend for free just so I would have someone to trade with every day, and spending maybe 3-4BTC on "things" this is where I am at as of right now despite absolutely idiotic mistakes and a damn near 40BTC loss on the worst ETC sell point of all time.

Spoiler: show

Realistically I could have been a millionaire by this point without even doing all that well and with several mistakes, but even with huge mistakes, losing/gifting/wasting this ain't really that bad.
    Is this something that takes up a lot of time during the day?
    I can't get Coinbase to take any of my money either way, I wish I could have stayed an ignorant wagecuck bc this is bananas. Good job

whats the absolute minimum amount needed to get into this? 1$? 10$? 100$? i'm extremely poor, but id like to try getting into this for a chance at improving my fortunes. problem is i don't have much to spare before it starts eating into money for, things like food. but since my spending needs are pretty low, i figure spending the small bit of spare money into this instead of say, eating out once in a while, would be worth the risk.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Put what you can lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that didn't answer my question. like, with stocks, i know there often is like a minimum purchase of 100$ or something to even put your foot in. thats assuming of course, there's no registration fees or bidding fees or anything like that.

Just bought 100$ in shares on XLM because of the advice here. Hope it works out. Also tossed another 100$ on a long shot with XVG. Worse comes to worse i'm out 100$.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    that didn't answer my question. like, with stocks, i know there often is like a minimum purchase of 100$ or something to even put your foot in. thats assuming of course, there's no registration fees or bidding fees or anything like that.
    In the hours you waited for a response you could have googled the answer.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

How come I'm not a millionaire yet?

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    How come I'm not a millionaire yet?
    Obama's fault breh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    In the hours you waited for a response you could have googled the answer.
    in the hours i waited for a response i couldve walked across town and back to buy groceries and take them back to my house but why bother when i have a car?

(also why would i ask a program questions about a human-driven economy when i can ask a human who's presumably an expert and can answer my question? ...plus, google tends to just spit out a bunch of random links at me when i search for something, often including links with keywords highlighted i didn't even type in.)

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    Is this something that takes up a lot of time during the day?
    Not really, did most of my trading when I was briefly homeless and living at a friends for 2 months which was when eth was sub 1$. Other than that I just trade when i'm bored or stuff is popping off but for the most part I have ignored these things like 4-10months at a time. Lately it's just something I have open on 2nd monitor when I play pubg and am not in school.

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    There is no minimum, a friend just put in 10$ last night. Obviously getting rich off of 10$ will require some herculean luck in finding new cheap coins that are unpumped, especially considering she is already at a loss on btc since it dipped overnight.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

He deserves every cent he made off those coins. lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

I know lmao what a fucking genius how can you even be mad at that

The Chuck E Cheese guy is amazing. The Feds should be like 'I aint even mad'

On another note, any other high risk high reward currently low cost per coin coins people are investing in? I wouldn't mind tossing like 50$ into a few on the off chance they skyrocket.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I was gonna do $500 a month or two ago on something, maybe I'll bump it up to 1k somewhere instead. So many options.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag