+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 111 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    It’s CDT.

Check action about 24 hours ago for a super suspicious bit of action that absolutely isn’t the admins buying into it.

I have 3.3k CDT now.
    So the discord is doing a p&d? Thought they didn't do that.

Edit: So more of a monthly "hey you should buy this coin" causing people to get in and outsiders fomo and buy in too driving the price up.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Let's talk about Bitcoins BG, We're doomed!!! The Sky is Falling!!!!!

Missed out on that wtc . What new one next lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah. I should say that one of the mods got banned today over some nonsense that didn’t actually happen, so there is a small chance they change the coin.

Invest at own discretion.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

lul crypto discord srs bsns

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

srs pump and dump bidness

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

inb4 cdt was the molehunt leak

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

XRB really plummeting right now. TIME TO DOUBLE UP BOYS

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Guess I'll go in a bit on CDT and see what happens

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Trying to learn this game ... what's the idiot's explanation for why XLM is attractive?

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

For well informed miners:

I have a few grand to spare, and was thinking of setting up a farm (more or less similar to Ken's) for Ethereum. I live in an area where the kwh is 12ish cents, so on paper it's profitable (if ethe continues to climb). Now, I've read they're moving away from PoW once they introduce Spectre, and will incorporate a more eco-friendly alternative (and secure, etc. etc.): PoS. That being said, is it too late to jump on the mining wagon? How many months are there left before the devs ditch PoW? I've read that it's almost rdy for beta deployment (but not concrete info). Are there other attractive coins to mine like ethe? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    For well informed miners:

I have a few grand to spare, and was thinking of setting up a farm (more or less similar to Ken's) for Ethereum. I live in an area where the kwh is 12ish cents, so on paper it's profitable (if ethe continues to climb). Now, I've read they're moving away from PoW once they introduce Spectre, and will incorporate a more eco-friendly alternative (and secure, etc. etc.): PoS. That being said, is it too late to jump on the mining wagon? How many months are there left before the ditch PoW? I've read that it's almost rdy for beta deployment (but not concrete info). Are there other attractive coins to mine like ethe? Thanks.
    I'm paying 19.6 cents and still doing very well, so you'll be fine. And yes, Ethereum will transition to PoS with Casper (not Spectre?) later in 2018, making mining obsolete for Ether. Most rumors I hear say not to expect a full transition to PoS until late 2018 or even into 2019. Casper may be released this year (I'm thinking like Q3/Q4), but it will be a phased changeover.

And yes that will hurt mining profits, but I think that the overall the mining market will still be profitable. I've been checking the most profitable coins to mine/scripts to run every day for the past 8 months, and 95% of the time Ether isn't even in the top 3 (see: https://whattomine.com/). That said, having a major player like Ether leave the mining market means that a ton of GPUs are going to all at once move from Ether to other coins, so profits will still definitely come down across the board, but it certainly won't end all together anytime soon.

I'm personally about to pull the trigger on expanding my setup, so yeah. I don't doubt there's still enough time to make it back, especially with current ROIs being 3-6 months max.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Check whattomine and use a program that offers profit switching like awesomeminer. Most of the time you won't be touching ETH. Instead you will be mining other alts that have a higher payout. This is the route I plan to go and will convert over to ETH and hold on cold storage after I take out whatever is left to help play for electricity depending on how ETH is doing at the time.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Yeah. I should say that one of the mods got banned today over some nonsense that didn’t actually happen, so there is a small chance they change the coin.

Invest at own discretion.
    I read the announcement and it made no sense to me lol. Also what is the so called Kryptonaut(sp?) Status anyways?

On the topic of mining, anyone hear about/look into the Envion ICO? Ending within another day.
    https://www.envion.org/en/

I've read through the full whitepaper (twice) and everything I can find about them on reddit, blogs, news, and other social media websites. Everything is pretty solid. I even ran my own projections to verify their estimates, and they're not too far off the potential yearly return. I still have mixed feelings on it though, as the one major flaw is to pull it off they're going to need to produce ~1k "Mobile Mining Units" with thousands and thousands of near impossible to find GPUs and ASICs total between them all, and have them all up and running within a few months time. If they are able to do it, then it'll easily surpass their 161% return/year projections... but that's a big if. I read some rumors about partnerships with suppliers, which could be a game-changer, but nothing confirmed or concrete. I do know there are some supplies in like Taiwan where you can bulk-order 500+ GPUs with little trouble, even now. Still, that's a hell of a lot of equipment to assemble and configure in any reasonable amount of time.

I decided to throw some of my mining profits their way, just to get in at $1/token. If nothing else, I feel pretty certain that the $1 value could blow up much higher when the token hits exchanges. The only tokens being created are the ones during the ICO, which at most looks to be around 100-110 million tokens. That gives them a measly market capitalization of ~$110m max at $1/coin, which is sooo tiny.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Thanks for the CDT tip Sath.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

So uh, in regards to envion ico how exactly do you activate your tokens? If i'm not mistaken you need to be an accredited investor, and it seems like them allowing you to throw in money into tokens you can't activate without first telling you leads one to believe that a refund is also not something one would expect to be given.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    So uh, in regards to envion ico how exactly do you activate your tokens? If i'm not mistaken you need to be an accredited investor, and it seems like them allowing you to throw in money into tokens you can't activate without first telling you leads one to believe that a refund is also not something one would expect to be given.
    I’ve seen a few people requesting refunds for similar reasons that were resolved, so it doesn’t seem to be a problem. Though yeah, it’s an ICO so, right to be cautionary and that part rubbed me the wrong way a bit too... but paying with Ethereum generated tokens through the smart contract they tied to the address, and they were delivered to my wallet fine.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Let's talk about Bitcoins BG, We're doomed!!! The Sky is Falling!!!!!

I ain’t Gucci gang rich, but I am up about 35% from my initial investment. May pump some more money, but been playing with profit. Got a wedding to save up for! Take me to the moon BG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Need a new winner, everything other than ETH that I own is down 11-33% since I bought it (including the CDT I grabbed last night...) Can't coast on Siacoin profits forever

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag