1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 45 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 14 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 45 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Screen doesn't display fully in Borderless Window mode?

I had to change my display to run another application, but when I switched it back to its native 1280x720, the next time I ran FF14, it cut off the edges of the screen.

Googled but all I found were a bunch of posts talking about version 1.0. It displays fine on full screen, but not on Borderless Window (though it did before)

Tried restarting, changing from different resolution, checking my computer monitor resolution etc. No dice. Still can't fully display the game on my other monitor (which is why I want Borderless Windowed mode)

Anyone can help?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Happened to me when I first installed the game, try checking the list of resolutions to one that has the same number but a different refresh rate (59, 60hz) and change it to 60. That worked for me.

I tried that, didn't work. Also tried tweaking the resolution/refresh rate for my own display...also didn't work.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Anyone else know of a possible fix? I sent a ticket to SE support but all I got was them repeating what I already found on the Knowledge Base.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Happened to me earlier today all i had to do was put it in real full screen then when it asked confirm i said no and it was fine.

Tried that too, and it doesn't work. Another good suggestion though.

I'm really quite at my wit's end here. I've resized all my windows to fit the new screen, but it's a stopgap solution at best. Maybe 2.1 will bring a magical resolution to this issue...