BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tulfaire pet -- Attentive Ibuki (WAR)

Jugs are a pain in the ass to make. Akaso and Apkallafu suck to get, the fish being very difficult to catch with 110+10 skill, Ebisu, and rings. The Synergy synth itself is also a pain in the ass to do solo; not as bad as chatoyant staff, but still pretty tough.

As for TP moves:
    Molting Plumage - 1 Charge; Did not dispel any buffs after around 12 casts, so either they removed the Dispel or this one is broken.
    Swooping Frenzy - 2 Charges; 25% DEF down and -25 MDEF; duration seems to be slightly random between 55 and 70s.
    Pentapeck - 3 Charges; Amnesia lasts 5~7 seconds.

Honestly, the boar is loads better. Much cheaper and easier to make and has much better TP moves and damage output.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsex View Post
    Are geo and run AF storable on the new slips? The NQ and the +1 are not listed on either list on the update page. I could understand the NQ not being on 2 slips, but the HQ not being on the new slip is weird.
    oddly enough 109 GEO and RUN is already storable on the old slips (4) so they don't need to be on the new ones..
    you could try 5 for 119 geo/run?

Has anyone tried to see if we can enter the ashu talif solo now too? I remember hearing assault gear works in there, so maybe...?

Tarutaru Subligar Inspector
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Did not see on any of the previous pages, but with the HP warps I seem to be able to go between bastok/adoulin fine, but I cannot port to Whitegate.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    These new Naakual KIs are interesting because they're temporary. They could be for a quest/mission of some sort(maybe a record of eminence thing since there's WKR record of eminence tasks) They all have pretty cool descriptions but the The Kumhau KI is the most metal.

Spoiler: show
    A monstrous and perfectly rounded
    gemstone, from which Kumhau's icy
    breath emanates. Rumor states that
    this gem can freeze an adversary so
    thoroughly that he cannot be
    thawed even by the heat of a
    thousand hells.
    Have we figured out how to get the new KI's? Just completed a Hurkan (not the first time) and didn't get one.

*edit* I should add that I set the Eminence objective for Hurkan before doing it.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

did you activate it?

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yep, and I just got a KI from Achuka so I dunno what the fuck. Oh well.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

What does it do, it's temporary but hmm...it seems to be related to their aura maybe it negates their aura? Or it could be flavor text.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The KI's let you exchange for 115 gear from RoE npcs once you get all 6. Also, has anyone else noticed that magical BP dmg is now severely gimped? I used to blow acuexes and Umbrils away in Cirdas Caverns but since the update I cannot break 2.6k dmg.

Campaign
    BG Level

Wait wat? With the new KIs you can get an item of your choice from the RoE NPC? And this quest is repeatable?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alistrianna View Post
    The KI's let you exchange for 115 gear from RoE npcs once you get all 6. Also, has anyone else noticed that magical BP dmg is now severely gimped? I used to blow acuexes and Umbrils away in Cirdas Caverns but since the update I cannot break 2.6k dmg.
    Have you tried it on easy stuff? Like I have some numbers of I did right before the update when I was trying to figure out the formula that could use to compare. It was without satchets

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

1869, 1873 dmg, etc. all were 300TP Heavenly Strike with Eminent Sachet vs Lv.-1 Tunnel Worms.

Gear - Eminent Pole / Eminent Sachet
    Bokwus Circlet / Eidolon Pendant / Diamond earring (pet mab +1) / Loq. Earring
    Caller's Doublet +2/ Auspex Gages / Evoker's Ring / Fervor Ring
    Tiresias' Cape / Caller's Sash / Caller's Spats +2 / Hagondes Sabots (Pet: Mab +9)

Campaign
    BG Level

The 117 Animator/Sachet come from RoE, what about the 119 ones? New DM? AAs?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Starting more tests without the Sachet, Heavenly Strike is doing 1000 dmg with the same gear, no sachet.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Alistrianna View Post
    1869, 1873 dmg, etc. all were 300TP Heavenly Strike with Eminent Sachet vs Lv.-1 Tunnel Worms.

Gear - Eminent Pole / Eminent Sachet
    Bokwus Circlet / Eidolon Pendant / Diamond earring (pet mab +1) / Loq. Earring
    Caller's Doublet +2/ Auspex Gages / Evoker's Ring / Fervor Ring
    Tiresias' Cape / Caller's Sash / Caller's Spats +2 / Hagondes Sabots (Pet: Mab +9)
    Well as of 2 weeks ago on the same mobs completely naked with just mab merits and full merited bp I was doing 2281. If I had to guess they might have accidentally put it back to the formula on wiki from forever ago. But it's a bit late for me to feel like looking up and adding up all the stats on the gear is more than I feel like at midnight plus we don't know sachets I think and I don't know you mean merits with that too. If you do it naked would be alot easier. I do know this 2 weeks ago the numbers I was getting which you can check in the magic thread were way higher than the formula on wiki but were very strange and I couldn't figure out a formula.

other wiki formula is (floor[512+1.72*(TP+1)] + floor[(Avatar's INT - Monster's INT) * 1.5]) * MAB(of avatar)/MDB(of monster) * Day/Weather . With 99 avatar having 107 int and 40 mab. 50 if you fully merit avatar matt. starter mobs having 6 int. Which should put you 1770 with just merits at 300% tp and no gear at all <.<.

Might want to retest if they adjusted int/mab on avatars first...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Yeah I forgot to include 5/5 magic attack merits.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Uh.... I did the BP naked and dealt 2271 with 300%TP and merits........

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Merit Blood Pacts are doing normal damage for me. 9721 dmg with Heavenly Strike at 300 tp on Tunnel Worm.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

wondering if the culprit is the eminent pole then

Edit: Removed Eminent Pole and damage returned to normal. 5197 dmg with 300% TP

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

By removed do you mean full gear you posted before but no weapon at all? Because if that's the case it almost looks like the flipped the + to a - on the staff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast