New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

That sounds like a callback to the previous RoE quest where you set your favorite area by setting off a firework there. Which is fairly adorable as a capstone, and probably comes with a touching CS with the npc party.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Aumaan_Kujata View Post
    That sounds like a callback to the previous RoE quest where you set your favorite area by setting off a firework there. Which is fairly adorable as a capstone, and probably comes with a touching CS with the npc party.
    I wonder if anyone cracked it anywhere but Lower Jeuno infront of the npc in question?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm pretty lazy and cynical, but sentimentality overrode in this case- I couldn't resist walking the firework out to the Blueblade Fell overlook.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So is there a place on wiki (or elsewhere) to find how to do all these quests? I had looked a long time ago and didnt find anything. Not sure goin thru this thread to find the bits and peices would be preferable if they were gathered someplace already.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What is the best way to catch 1 gil? I tried using Fly Lure in Al Zahbi but I just get rusty items. I wonder if there is a better location / better bait?

edit: nevermind. Got it there in Al Zahbi.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

English description of final RoE quest is much more descriptive, yet I'm screwed because I don't remember where I did it.

Rainbow envelope

Remembrance of Flowers Past (1000+ objectives)

Just like old times, set off an ouka ranman in the same location you chose in the "Petals of Recollection" objective.

7388 sparks, 37339 exp

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Completed last RoE quest.
    You get a message that says:

Congratulations! Your deeds of valor will ring throughout the ages, providing inspiration for generations to come!

First-time bonus so 22164 sparks.

Reward: 99 Copper Vouchers

Title: The Eternal Wind (I think)

Campaign
    BG Level

Wonder what's the requirement to make these 4 quests pop up.
    700 RoEs done maybe?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

every 100 it semms. i got 3rd at 800 completed, no new quest so far and im at 827. so it does seem plausible 900 ->1000

Campaign
    BG Level

So it's 600 for first, 700 for second, 800 for third and 900 for fourth and last, it seems.
    I'm at 590ish and didn't get any of the new quests yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    English description of final RoE quest is much more descriptive, yet I'm screwed because I don't remember where I did it.
    How did you solve it?

Also, what's the overall number of RoEs available atm? Because I'd love to complete this questchain but at the same time I don't really see me going NM hunting or doing the Harvesting/Mining objectives.

Campaign
    BG Level

Can confirm the Golden letter (99k damage) opens up exactely at 600 RoE quests done.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    So it's 600 for first, 700 for second, 800 for third and 900 for fourth and last, it seems.
    I'm at 590ish and didn't get any of the new quests yet.

How did you solve it?

Also, what's the overall number of RoEs available atm? Because I'd love to complete this questchain but at the same time I don't really see me going NM hunting or doing the Harvesting/Mining objectives.
    No, there are 5 new RoE quests, with the last being at 1000.

There are 1021 RoEs at the moment including unity concord and the new quests.

I just guessed on the Ouka Ranman location. You can only rely on your memory.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Completed Disappointment Valley.

Thanks to the person at ffxiah who said the idea about Windurst Waters.

I touched the north most library book naked, chose the peek option, at the Optistery, and got the RoE completion. It is the one that says you thought you won 300,000 gil.

1014/1021 RoE done now. If only I could get people to help me with Unity clears on Bismarck...

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aumaan Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I realize this isn't amazingly helpful, but I'm sure that at some point the location you used the firework is reported back to you. Just the zone- I remember being mildly annoyed that it said Lufaise Meadows instead of Blueblade Fell. I sort of think it's during one of the RoE cutscenes in Lower Jeuno (maybe that creepy one where all the skeletons and dolls show up and talk to you). If you're on the new quest and desperate to figure out where you used it, maybe poke around the cutscene bard there. Alternately it's in some obscure RoE-related UI element or on some npc, but it's there somewhere.

Or, you know, just buy a 99-stack of Ouka Ranman and light one in every zone. Possibly faster.

Campaign
    BG Level

Does the game really expect you to pop an Ouka Ranman in the same zone? Or is it a simple "fake" request and actually any zone works? Did you try Johnb?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

The Nantoto dialog about Lufaise Meadows has nothing to do with where you used your Ouka Ranman. My location was Lower Jeuno, and yes, it really does matter which area it is. It is not "fake." I tried Chateau and Northern San d'Oria the first time but nothing until I went to Lower Jeuno.