BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    August takes half damage when his wings are up. He can also shield block, but I don't know if there's more to it than that.
    I don't believe his Wings were up at the time. I can retest however.

Edit: Retested, and was not engaged to the enemy (cause he would destroy any cactaur I could find)... but it did 500 to him, so I guess his wings were up and I didn't notice, or some stipulation of engagement is involved but i doubt that.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Trusts

Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    Plus during "Wings Out" mode he's a beast after using Daybreak
    I could be wrong, but despite just being a self buff, Daybreak seems to fuck with skillchains. Im 99% sure my sch self-sc have been interrupted by that move.

Also, a while back i reported that ive never seen Arciela use Naakuals Vengeance. I never saw it cause i only use her when CPing and she never takes significant damage there. Since ive used her in various battlefields, ive seen her use it at critical HP. It restores HP (single target i believe), and im not sure what else.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I don't believe his Wings were up at the time. I can retest however.

Edit: Retested, and was not engaged to the enemy (cause he would destroy any cactaur I could find)... but it did 500 to him, so I guess his wings were up and I didn't notice, or some stipulation of engagement is involved but i doubt that.
    just to confirm... he ::was:: the only one hit by 1000 needles, right? seeing as how the damage is split by all targets, if you were in range and were hit by it as well, you both would take 500 damage.

::edit:: nevermind, read that wrong. i've been perpetually sleepy this last week for some reason. (/.\ )

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cross posting but in case there was any question confirmed that trusts do count when determining if you get a bonus from having the correct job in pt for Phantom Rolls. So with a cor potentially a lot more trusts have use if only for during the roll lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Didn't see it mentioned anywhere else so I figure i should post this. There are more trusts available than SE's announcement declared there were. Morimar and King of Hearts are two trusts I've found available that weren't mentioned as being obtainable during this little event by SE.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Didn't see it mentioned anywhere else so I figure i should post this. There are more trusts available than SE's announcement declared there were. Morimar are two trusts I've found available that weren't mentioned as being obtainable during this little event by SE.
    Morimar and ....

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Have been playing around with AA GK. Some notes (mostly on tigers and stuff in Kahmir, but brought him to Castle Zvahl (S) to test demon-specific stuff and Grauberg for dragons. Also tested him against Largantua):

On summon: You shall be burned by the rage that controls you...
    On Dragonfall: Rage cleaves!
    On dismiss:
    On death:

Abilities
    -Hasso
    -Meditate
    -Sekkanoki
    -Hagakure
    -Konzen-ittai
    -Third eye
    -Jump
    -High Jump

Weaponskills
    -Tachi: Yukikaze
    -Tachi: Gekko
    -Tachi: Kasha
    -Tachi: Fudo
    -Dragonfall

AI
    -Will keep Hasso up.
    -Will use Third Eye if he pulls hate. Will NOT use Seigan, however.
    -Uses Jump and High Jump frequently.
    -If you have enough TP to WS, he will attempt to open a skillchain for you with Konzen-ittai. If you do not skillchain off of it, he will close the skillchain himself.
    -Will attempt self skillchains with Sekkanoki and Meditate.
    -Will enhance weaponskills with Hagakure.
    -Will hold TP to attempt to close your skillchains. Will also three step with Fudo.

Notes
    -Fairly high HP.
    -Can weaponskill without having 1000TP
    -Has a fairly potent Conserve TP effect (received 550TP back from a Gekko)
    -Has a fairly potent Store TP effect (241tp/hit)
    -Has a potent Skillchain Bonus effect
    -Jump and High Jump produce an abnormally high amount of TP
    -Does not seem to possess either Demon Killer or Dragon Killer. May have just not procced for me.
    -Overall damage is fairly low on a per-weaponskill basis, but he skillchains and uses weaponskills very frequently and will almost always have TP to close a skillchain for you.

Leader of the Brain Eating Space Monkeys
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Useful for WS trials, I guess?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I doubt he'd beat ayame who was created with that specific purpose in mind. Speaking from looking at the post only, not experience

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

For those who care about trust quotes, the missing AAGK quotes from Pro
    On dismiss: ... (seriously)
    On death: Mmph...

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

On summon: You shall be overwhelmed by the arrogance that disfigures you...
    On Dominion Slash: Arrogance defiles!
    On dismiss: ...
    On death: Grgl......

Abilities/Traits
    -Sentinel
    -Palisade
    -Divine Emblem
    -Chivalry
    -Shield Mastery

Weaponskills
    -Chant du Cygne
    -Arrogance Incarnate
    -Dominion Slash

Spells
    -Flash
    -Reprisal
    -Phalanx
    -Enlight
    -Cure III
    -Holy II

AI
    -Holds TP until she can close a skillchain or until around 2,000TP where she has a tendency to use Arrogance Incarnate
    -Will use Chivalry when MP gets low
    -Uses Flash on cooldown
    -Cures herself and allies
    -Will use Divine Emblem follower by Holy II

Notes
    -Does not possess any White Mage spells, only Paladin-accessible ones. Might not even have White Mage as a job at all.
    -Arrogance Incarnate is not full strength, dealing between 700 and 800 damage
    -Has a 10-12% innate -DT effect. (4000 needles dealt 3,568 damage, 2000 needles dealt 1,768 damage; both of them witnessed multiple times and she had no outside buffs, I guess phalanx would affect it though)

tl;dr she isn't very good

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    tl;dr she isn't very good
    Surprise surprise!

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Mnejing does, in fact, have the ability to shield block now and his innate DT is -37.5% (2000 needles = 1250 dmg). If anything else changed I can't tell you cause I've never used him before today.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Should add that EV can cast all pld cures. Based on the numbers you gave looks like straight 10% with a 32 phalanx for both. Might just be pdt though instead of dt.

Never really had hope or AI though since it would most likely be hp based. Hard to say without knowing tps and hps but looks approximately like a slightly weaker spirits within formula.

Also to note it seems like some of her recasts are wonky. Like was using flash way more than I expected. Would palisade every couple of minutes

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

After you defeat Ark GK, Jamal says, "Judging by the magical aura you're giving off, I'd say we got the results I was hoping for. Keep in mind that Trust magic research is an ongoing process. I must continue my efforts to unlock its mysteries."

When you defeat Ark EV, he says something different: "Judging by the magical aura you're giving off, I'd say we got the results I was hoping for. If the test results for this darkness-based Trust magic follow my hypothesis, then my next step will be to research Trust magic that combines the power of both light and darkness."

I wonder if that's a hint toward other Trusts going forward. I'd imagine they would finish the rest of the Ark Angels, but I wonder if they have something else planned once those are done.

Campaign
    BG Level

I dunno, AA trusts have been in the dats for several months already. They said they're almost out of "space" for trusts, but I'm sure they could add some more before that.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I dunno, AA trusts have been in the dats for several months already.
    11 months lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Interestingly enough at https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/October_2...Existing_Items it says the remaining three AA trusts were removed from the dats this update.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Don't see it listed anywhere so: Lilisette II's Rousing Samba raises critical hit rate by approx. 10%. Don't know how it interacts with other sambas or anyone who isn't her summoner, though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

AAEV has auto-regen/refresh and a unique Converts 5% of damage taken to MP trait which is something rather interesting in addition of her good MP pool and Chivalry.

Due to her DT- and MDB traits she takes less damage on magical attacks than August (Daybreak only gives PDT-50%).
    Sovereign Behemoth's Meteor (7 targets, no Shell/Phalanx, always the same results) :
    Mnejing : 976
    Amchuchu : 1257
    AAEV : 1260
    Gessho : 1545
    August : 1560

She also possess capped Fast Cast and Cure Potency traits.
    AAEV
    Cure III : 474 HP
    Cure IV : 889 HP
    August
    Cure III : 305 HP
    Cure IV : 570 HP