Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

A few trusts have synergy (morimar and darrculin) and special abilities that are active when specific other trusts are up. Do EV and GK gain any stat boost or new abilities from being out at the same time?

Teleport-Mea Extraordinaire
    BG Level

For AA EV, does anyone know the prerequisites? I have done the AA EV fight multiple times and have AA GK, but don't see it showing up. Feel like I may be missing something.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Talk to jamal, zone, talk to him again?

Teleport-Mea Extraordinaire
    BG Level

That was it, knew it was something small. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Don't see it listed anywhere so: Lilisette II's Rousing Samba raises critical hit rate by approx. 10%. Don't know how it interacts with other sambas or anyone who isn't her summoner, though.
    i have noticied that for a while now tough i am not sure if its only 10% looks quite a bit more to me tbh(but thats just from eye balling so very unsure about it), also it aplies like an debuff to the monster(like a hidden samba effect) / to entire pt (you can notice that even the other trusts recive this effect and that their crit rate goes up) and to me it looked like it also applies to the natural crit rate from ws as i have seem an increase in damage jumps consistency on evisceration when rousing samba was up.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

parsed it extensively, definitely 10%

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Somewhat amusingly, 10% Crit rate samba would be competitive with (superior to?) Haste Samba for a highly buffed DNC.

Is there any sort of chart with damage output per trusts? Or general consensus as to which are the better ones to use?

Been levelling a few jobs solo 1-99 and messing around with a mix of:

Tanks:
    Mnejing

DD:
    Qultada (although he seems to not COR roll a ton - any way to force this?)
    Lilisette 2 (earlygame for high crit)
    Zeid 2 (50+ for Ground Strike)
    Semih (great earlygame as she seems to have Sidewinder from lv.1, but starts to AoE a lot 50+)

Healers
    Apururu
    Koru-Moru

Is it worth using, for example Joachim, instead of one of the above DDs?

I usually fill a DD slot myself, regardless of job.

[edit] Only came back a month ago, so no access to earlier Alter Ego Extravaganza trusts.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cor roll is used when you have an exp or cp bonus from ring active

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Cor roll is used when you have an exp or cp bonus from ring active
    Oh shit, that explains that - thanks.

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

Same question as above.. What trusts are people using for basic solo exping? For general BCSM/NM fights?

I've been doing:

Apururu
    Jaochim
    Qultada
    Taru RUN or Exemille (if a tank is needed, else i replace with Zeid)
    DD - Lillsete

Anything I should change out for much better DD/buffs/debuffs/etc? I've never really messed with any of the blm/scholars/whatever.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Shantotto II is great if you have her, I usually use her + Iroha II for some great SC+MB craze. Zeid II is always good and Semih at lower levels as mentioned. Sometimes I swap other depending on what I feel. If I play something squishy and want a tank - Amchuchu. Other than that Apururu+Koru Moru as backup.

BG Level

You used Apururu and Koru Moru together? I usually just have one healer.. And you SC with Iroha or one of your other trusts?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Koru Moru was for buffs/debuffs mainly. But yeah, if I felt comfortable I didn't use Apururu while leveling. And yes, SC with Iroha.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Mayakov is pretty monstrous for DD trust standards at lower levels. He's got 10% haste samba (even before he hits 75), his melee hits are pretty good, and his special WS can do 2k no problem even in the 50s.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's really situational when you want a second healer/buffer etc. Anyways here's stuff I use on a semi regular basis

Ayame - She's pretty good at starting skillchains with you so ws breaking or maybe when your main has a strong ending ws for skillchaining and such and you fighting stuff that really matters on.

Excenmille (S) - okish DD but mostly there Stag's Call in situations where for one reason or another your trusts have a hard time keeping haste up or the att/mab on it and dding outweight what else your haste trust would do. Note to get it up full time it requires dismissing and resummoning

Zeid II - Solid melee DD one of the best really. Skillchains a lot ws do good dmg and pretty on point with stuns. Basically used anytime I have a slot for a dd and/or stunner.

Prishe II - Shiny loli 1. Haven't checked to see how much better after new updates but before was pretty bad as a DD and pretty poor healer... but does do curagas (but waits till several people are orange or red first and has shitty mp) which is kind of rare so occasionally will make my last pick sometimes for escha dragons. Can't remember if casts anything else.

Nashmeira II - Shiny loli 2. Very similar to Prishe II but is a lot more on point with curing. From what seen will curaga if 2 people in yellow or lower single target if just one though sometimes still single targets with just 2 or if they just got low. Bigger mp pool too. Quick on casting nas. Don't think erases

Selh'teus - meh DD but has regain and when people get low will often use Rejuvenation when you get lowwhich is AoE restore hp, mp and tp. Hits other allied units not in pt too so great with other people in say domain invasion. Less good if he's not spamming it

Arciela II - Shiny loli 3. Also does rdm things but tends to be more offensive and MB okish does good melee dmg on things weak to magic

Iroha II - More shiny loli. Does a lot of self skillchain and MB hijinks also attacks look awesome. Okish dmg can shellra/protectra. Has AoE healing move.

Ulmia - 1 of 2 brd trust. My preferred one really but brd AIs seems to work differently for different people so meh. Can't cure/na like Joachim which could be a negative or positive depending on the situation.

Gessho - Okish enmity generating tank. But not as good as others and doesn't seem to have any really good defensive capabilities other than utsesmi. Better than all the random ones but generally worst one I'd consider using. That said gets better with Amchuchu for fast cast and was amazing when trusts were broken since they'd all evade melee hits but tp moves still hit hard

August - Solid pld tank. Does pld stuff, great enmity generation and when wings are out has 50% pdt. Probably best physical tank

various geo ones - Basically anytime you want a static buff even when not engaged, ran out of things useful trusts and/or can't have trusts in range. Kupofried also has unique cp/xp bonus so will be out a lot

Karaha-Baruha- solid whm one of the best really. Gets refresh with Star sibyl. Nas, erase, protectra/shellra cures pretty good ws dmg too. Downsides stays in range and no curaga and low hp

Mayakov - Ultra fabulous and basically a very DD oriented dnc that does surprisingly great dmg. Coming up with roses is one of the strongest trust ws. Haste samba is nice though if fights are short he tends to never get tp since constantly starts with steps and putting up samba

Shantotto II - Basically best dd on anything that isn't weak to certain physical or strong to/absorbs magic. Does random element magic dmg for melee hits and will spam T1s for more dmg than most other trusts do with T4/5/AM. Also very good at mb can often get 2 per skillchain. Always targets mobs weakness which is awesome most the time but very and mobs with absorb elements since they also tend to be the element the mob has lowest resistance to.

Joachim - brd trust 2. Throws stones at mob for just enough dmg to give it tp but not change kill speeds. also does low lvl cures and nas which quickly bring him to low mp and cause him to spam ballads. Not the case for everyone but for me he has never once kept up 2 of the same type buff.

Ovjang - Okish blm but wasn't worth using before but was recently updated so maybe?

Mnejing - Update really push this guy. Great at enmity even without prishe, uses all the standard pld auto things, now with the update has a strong innate dt and blocking. I'd say probably best multi purpose tank

Lhu Mhakaracca - I believe this is the only bst trust. Basically I just use it for job bonus with cor

Ferreous Coffin - very meh whm. lolgalka hp though does have refresh II. No curaga, stays in range, only nas, erases, hastes person with hate. But rather solid DD oddly and I believe only trusts that casts raise.

Koru-Moru - Solid back line rdm. Seems focused on defensive side so will tend to buff first and fast fights means it will often spend whole time buffing or trying to. Also will decide on haste, flurry refresh based on job not necessarily giving you what you want. Like iirc wont refresh blu or something. Can covert which can result in death a bit

Amchuchu - I'd say probably best enmity generation tank. Does all the standard run stuff as well as provoke and annoyingly berserk. Has inspiration merits which are nice with casters in pt. Probably best tank against elemental dmg though not horrible defensively

Qultada - only cor trust that uses rolls. Can force cor roll others are kind of weird and not always what you want though. Will try to light shot sleep mobs using tp moves/spells sometimes or to enhance Dia. Will dark shot to dispel

King of Hearts - Boss heart. Best text. More front line rdm. Focuses on debuffs but will do buffs too. Tends to start fights with Dia III which is nice for fast kills. Will refresh and haste and phalanx anyone but only refreshes self and player. does nas, erase and cures pretty well. Occasionally will do some kind of level up animation which restores mp/hp. Downsides will basically us firaga IV to mb anytime he can for not even good dmg. Thinks he's a real DD and likes to use temper and haste on self lol.

Fablinix - very odd trusts. Does melee rdm stuff like endmg and some cures but also has triple attack and occasionally shoots a crossbow and uses a dagger. Also stuns does ok dmg. Basically my number 2 stunner/dd

AAEV - Does standard pld stuff. Seems to have worse enmity generation than other pld ones and amchuhu but still decent probably due to lack of provoke. Spams the heck out of flash and self buffs can palisade more often then real player. Has some innate dt helping make a good all around tank but less than the auto. Upside to auto is though is real pld so can use spells and lower their timers. Also pretty good on the curing people awake and when they get low

Unity

Technically all have use since depending on ranking they can increase bonuses from unity equip or cp/acc gain. But ones with merit on their own that I've seen...

Aldo (UC) - Pretty strong dd. Attacks fast and frequently does SA rudras storm (or his own version of it)

Apururu (UC) - Basically best whm/rdm. shellra/protectra, cure, curaga, nas, erase, haste, stoneskins too keep self alive, great mp pool, devotion, martyr, convert and regain + Nott for mp while not meleeing. One problem is when on low mp will immediately cast best cure has mp for... so if has refresh while low will spam cure 1

Flaviria (UC) - Most stylish trust. Okish DD but only really use it for angon which she uses at start of fights if up. So pretty good for zergs

Naja Salaheem (UC) - Very amusing chat but mostly it's about her ws/scing. Each time you pull her out she will pick a club ws which will be one of the higher lvl ones or a couple of unique ones and that will be all she will use and will use usually immediately when has tp. Has a very high rate of DA/TA/QA and gains 200 tp per hit so can literally ws, attack 1 round then ws again. So if you have a particular ws of hers you want spammed kind of cool

Pieuje (UC) - Better than most non UC whms (basically all the buffs and status you'd expect but only single target cures) but worse than the others imo. Also does misery and esuna which is situationally awesome. But also likes to melee and flash <.< But has Nott so that nice

Trust: Sylvie (UC) - Only trust that casts geo spells so that's nice but only the buffs and depends on job. Also cures, haste and nas. Has regain and nott

Trust: Yoran-Oran (UC) - Similar to Apururu but without the jas or curaga I think. But uses solace. Still pretty good whm

Not really going to mention them specifically since I don't use them often but several of the thf ones like half the mithra and Aldo make pretty good DDs. Couple of the rngs are good on their own and a couple keep their distance.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Not really relevant for leveling, but on the topic of stun trusts, I like ullegore since he doesn't fuck up my skillchains.

BG Level

Super helpful, thanx.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Joachim does Paeon as his "danger" song, not Ballad.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    Joachim does Paeon as his "danger" song, not Ballad.
    Like I said low mp not low hp. But yes sometimes if you get low enough he will paeon though from what I've seen the paeon threshold tends to be lower then the cure threshold so it doesn't come up a lot unless he's already ballading. My main point was though his tendency to spam whm spells and already low mp pool tends to cause him to ballad a lot.