Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 63 103 111 112 113
Results 2,241 to 2,243 of 2243

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Arciela I remember testing multiple times with rayke and she always seemed to do light damage (regardless of what color her hands were glowing), but I had her summoned against dazzling dolores (absorbs earth?) the other day and she was healing it 100% of the time in log. Not sure if it was just a tachi jinpu type chatlog bug since it was actually dying faster than when I had a different rdm trust out, or something finicky like it chooses the lowest resisted element like an sc.
    How exactly did you test with rayke? Do you mean gambit?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Maybe? It was whichever run JA increases damage taken by a specific element, I could only get damage increases for light damage(edit: including when her hands were dark). A real run player I knew tested this as well at got the same result. IIRC she did crap damage to light elementals in sky as well, but those might just have light DT not resist? In all of these cases it was right when arciela 1 came out thou, so something might have changed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gambit increases dmg to an element. Rayke lowers resistances and can lower elemental sdts if they have them and does some weird stuff to the nuking too much too fast dmg nerf. Hand color changes were mode changes iirc similar to light/dark arts where would go more towards support or enfeebling.

Elementals have huge sdts as well as immunities to debuffs to elements they are strong too which sort of makes it hard to tell if they have resistances too but probably. Light elmentals also tend to keep shell on themselves too.