Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vathris View Post
    Lion has some pretty cool (and unnecessary) attack animations, uses walk the plank, pirate pummel and powder keg, damage so far seems very much like nanaa mihgo since she wields a single dagger and attacks fairly fast, havent seen her use any normal WS or grape shot yet
    her attack animations werent created for Trusts.. but for Heroine Holdfast.. so i guess they wanted to make her a little flashy. i like it. love the hadoken keg.
    somewhat curious as to her job tho. I think she triple attacks, so that probably makes her a THF, but doesn't quite explain her MP... and she doesn't cast spells afaict

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    her attack animations werent created for Trusts.. but for Heroine Holdfast.. so i guess they wanted to make her a little flashy. i like it. love the hadoken keg.
    somewhat curious as to her job tho. I think she triple attacks, so that probably makes her a THF, but doesn't quite explain her MP... and she doesn't cast spells afaict
    Maybe she uses this:
    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/images/thu...escription.png

Campaign
    BG Level

Wonder if Lion has TH like Nanaa, guess we won't find out until SE says so

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

They have MP if you wear ilvl gear, that applies to all Trusts.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm really liking Lion's animations for both attacks and WS. Was nice to see her using kick attacks as well as standard dagger attacks. Also I beleive she attacks fast than Nanaa for both using a dagger.

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Wonder if Lion has TH like Nanaa, guess we won't find out until SE says so
    She's got Gilfinder, so she probably does.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Is there any way to get that Naja Cipher yet?

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Sinse noone else has mentioned it I guess I will..

Lion wears purple shorts now. No fair! So disappoint.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Wonder which songs Ulmia will sing. It would be cool if she did Advancing March and Valor Minuet V, but if you have Joachim up and he gave you Advancing March, then Ulmia will detect it and use Victory March. It would be kinda like how if you summon Kupipi and Mihli, one will Protectra V while the other does Shellra V and they won't overlap. Anyway I somehow doubt SE will give us both Marches, so maybe Ulmia will do Valor Minuet and Advancing March. If March is already on from Joachim, she'll do Paeon or Ballad.

All we need is a Rainemard trust to Haste us

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Speaking of Marches, has anyone tested how much Haste Joachim's Advancing March gives? And if it varies with (item)level?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Wonder which songs Ulmia will sing. It would be cool if she did Advancing March and Valor Minuet V, but if you have Joachim up and he gave you Advancing March, then Ulmia will detect it and use Victory March. It would be kinda like how if you summon Kupipi and Mihli, one will Protectra V while the other does Shellra V and they won't overlap. Anyway I somehow doubt SE will give us both Marches, so maybe Ulmia will do Valor Minuet and Advancing March. If March is already on from Joachim, she'll do Paeon or Ballad.

All we need is a Rainemard trust to Haste us
    I sometimes use them as a brd and Joachim will know what songs you have up and do the others.... but he seems to chose by type. Ie no matter what tier of say minne you put up he wont put one up. I'd imagine they would probably work the same if together

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Vyvian View Post
    I used Volker for a while, and it seems he has a pseudo-berserk ability with a unique animation he uses every 5 minutes or so.
    I think it might actually be a unique WS. I'm pretty sure I've noticed his tp drop down to 0 after getting the message he used it, but haven't noticed any type of attack animation. I wanted to use him more just because of the way he holds his sword, but his damage didn't seem to be cutting it for me. Melee on geo with 2 of my trusts being taken with a healer and tank, it just felt like my kills were slowing down when i made him the 3rd.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Berserk-ruf is probably just a 10% Attack Boost(fun fact: 'ruf' is German for shout/cry). Volker would be nice if he ONLY used Vorpal Blade but I catch him doing Red Lotus Blades and Flat Blades often which slows his dot. I think Tenzen is probably the best DD Trust right now, he does Yuki/Gekko for 780-1.2k which is as good as any Trust dmg is gonna get outside of the BLM trusts.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Lion and Joachim both seem pretty useless to me so far. And the "tank" choices just seem silly. They don't actually seem to tank anything at all. It would be interesting to see if there were any use cases in which they actually were proper tanks.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I agree Lion is pretty useless (Nanaa has TH too and doesn't AoE shit, as far as I've seen) but Joachim gives March, Elegy, and status removal.

Also, was expecting unique dialogue for trading her cipher, along the lines of what you get when receiving Valaineral, but nope. Just acts like she's a totally normal living person.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

54 second recast on Reraise with ilvl 119 Joachim's Victory March up on me, and the duration is 120 seconds, coincides with no + to songs. Likely gives +96/1024 haste, although I haven't pinned it down exactly with other haste gear.

Edit: 55 second recast on Reraise with lvl 76 Joachim's Victory March. A lvl 76 bard would be expected to have 460 combined skill before gear, which would give an expected 75/1024 haste. This is consistent with the observed recast value, but I did not check with other gear to pin down as above.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Nanaa has King Cobra Clamp, which I'm pretty sure is a conal WS. As for a tank, Valaineral does a decent job of it for me. He does use Uriel Blade which is AoE, but isn't that problematic since I'm normally fighting easy prey. I took him to Byakko the other day (I was thf wearing sparks gear) and I would have to say he held hate maybe 75% of the time.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    I agree Lion is pretty useless (Nanaa has TH too and doesn't AoE shit, as far as I've seen) but Joachim gives March, Elegy, and status removal.

Also, was expecting unique dialogue for trading her cipher, along the lines of what you get when receiving Valaineral, but nope. Just acts like she's a totally normal living person.
    I like her. She seems to attack faster but that could just be my imagination. Also seems to crit hit a lot but again that's just from me eyeballing it.

I still think it's funny they changed what is under her skirt to shorts heh.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

What did she wear before?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    Just acts like she's a totally normal living person.
    As opposed to what