Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I imagine he'll have much of the characteristics of Gadalar, like the affinity to fire magic.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

In one of the post pics SE posted Ulmia was singing so have no fear you may still get your bard songs even if you missed Joachim this year!

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Im still waiting on a third mithra :I
    You and me both.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Vathris View Post
    Well after doing the quests for the serpent generals, i want to have all 5 of them, Mihli is pretty badass too... also nashmeira's brother, Razfahd and Luzaf would be really cool
    I just got done as well, Shayeeha was pretty bad ass, shame she's a baddy. Having a darkness general would of been cool.

I can't wait for Zazarg though!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Getting Raubahn and having him spam Eyes On Me wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Do you think there will ever be trusts that were intended for only a few people to get? Either due to difficulty of the battles/quests/etc, required, complexity of the combination of quests completed to unlock one, or really whatever stipulations SE decided to throw on unlocking a Trust, it would be interesting to see SE have some more rare Trusts, rather than just the vanilla ones we all can use now.

-trusts only certain races can use?
    -trusts only male char can use?
    -trusts only female char can use?
    -trusts only if you are rank 10 in a specific nation?
    -completed an expansion?
    -own maat's cap?
    -expert in a craft?
    -ebisu rod? (I'd love to send zaldon out to gut some mothers....)

It also works as a good reward system, as the trusts that you gain from the more time-consuming activities "should" be more powerful/beneficial. In a way- it's the atmacite system outside of abyssea. Finish something in the game to get a boost. Then, select 3 boosts to have active, and go about your business. Just a more creative, story-focused one.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post
    -own maat's cap?
    It would be nice to see Maat as a trust now that you mention it, though I imagine the only requirements will be having a level 96 or higher job (Completed all Limit Break quests)... Still, your ideas are actually real nice, Which NPCs had dialogue tables when you spoke to them like Adventuring Fellows, in the cutscenes they do talk and have the personality of their original, but i imagine Trust is going to be a huge system and thats a lot of undertaking.

Still i Imagine if/when we get Maat, he will likely acknowledge the owning of a Maat's cap

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yay, 500 points for Naja Salaheem.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post
    Do you think there will ever be trusts that were intended for only a few people to get? Either due to difficulty of the battles/quests/etc, required, complexity of the combination of quests completed to unlock one, or really whatever stipulations SE decided to throw on unlocking a Trust, it would be interesting to see SE have some more rare Trusts, rather than just the vanilla ones we all can use now.
    I really hope so.

I actually really enjoyed doing the serpent general quest line for Gadalar, it would be really nice if they started putting more graft into obtaining these Trust NPCs but I just dont think they will. :/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

...I wish the running mentality of "I pay my $12.95, I deserve it!" would go away. Nothing wrong with giving the playerbase easy access to 90% of the content, and leaving 10% there for most of us to grasp at. Hell, I count myself among those who wouldn't see most of the things I ask for- I just like knowing there are things out there that exist that are {impossible to gauge}.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I dislike them giving ciphers with no story. Would be cool to have unique quests.

Naja is MNK, she used focus.

Only seems to use Peacebreaker for her weaponskill.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Naja uses monk JAs as soon as they are up, focus, dodge, counterstance when she has hate, club WSs like true strike, black halo, hexa strike, maybe chakra too once her hp drops, nothing special so far though, aside from the fact that she uses JAs, oh and just saw peacebreaker.

Honestly i dont know what peacebreaker does, but its low damage, like 250 ish, not like hexas that are doing 1Kish
    I let her hp drop the the hundreds and didnt use chakra

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I've also seen her double attack once (Playing with her while doing Records of Enimence).

Betcha Prishe, from the CoP mission, will be a lot better monk actually. I think she uses both WHM and MNK two hours in the CoP mission? I'm sure her trust won't be able to pull that though.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah, from what I can gather from Naja...

WS: Black Halo, True Strike, Peacebreaker, Hexa Strike.
    Notes: Hexa strike does pretty good damage. Peacebreaker seems to be a True-Strike like ability, perhaps with an added effect? Could check the Batlefield info on her. True strike has high spikes.

Abilities: Will use Focus and Dodge together (usually a few seconds apart), also uses Counter-Stance when she gets hate.
    notes: Has access to double attack to some degree, likely a MNK/WAR. Average damage is above Mihli's as far as melee hits ago, but not by much.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

so whenever I try to cast Naja I get a message that "...A command error occurred." I'm going to assume this is Windower because literally every time I've had a problem where the game would not allow me to pick a spell/ability/etc out of a menu it was because some windower dev thinks they're the dipshit whisperer (Ha, /pet Fantod? CLEARLY he means /ma Fantod!)

how do I fix this

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Someone in my LS had the same issue, Priran. He tried relogging; you can try that. Never found out if that fixed it before I logged to go help my sis with my nieces. (They have a bad tendency to fight and the older blames the younger a lot.)

Otherwise, since I do NOT use windower or anything like it, I can't help you.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Its a windower issue brah, gotta unload "Shortcuts". He trust summon is actually "Naja Salaheem " with an extra space, I imagine that plug-in flubs it somehow.

But yah. WINDOWER BRAH

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hmm so i can edit resources with a extra space and it might work?