BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Summoning Naja will not work with SpellCast plugin either it seems.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If you want to summon Naja without unloading Spellcast, enter the following command:

/raw /ma "Naja Salaheem " <me>

The /raw command passes the next command directly to the game, bypassing Spellcast. You do still need the extra space after Salaheem inside the quotes.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

In the promo video was ulmia casting advancing March? Will be nice to have double March lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I literally added the space at the end of the english version of Naja Salaheem in teh resources and it works in spellcast, so no need to do all these workarounds.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think they cut n pasted her name (I've done that off web pages and had to correct myself) and forgot to remove teh space lol, which is causing this windower mess.

I'm betting they will catch it since it does look a little off. Might just report it tho this is def a ig cut and paste error. ^^

So I just came back from a break and got my first trust magics, is it really going to stay on that part of the magic list forever?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yep!

There was a dev post at some point saying they might restrict Trust magic to its own menu since some people complained about it.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    I think they cut n pasted her name (I've done that off web pages and had to correct myself) and forgot to remove teh space lol, which is causing this windower mess.

I'm betting they will catch it since it does look a little off. Might just report it tho this is def a ig cut and paste error. ^^
    Windower resources updated and fixed it yesterday I believe.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ok, warning for anyone getting prishe (Who's a lot of fun I think, she uses Knuckle Sandwich, Nullifying Dropkick and one other move): You must of gotten the final CS of CoP (the one that sets up Storms of Fate) before you can get her.

I had gotten that CS and beaten Apocalypse Nigh (still got the mage earring from that btw) years ago, and got her. Vodkaa hadn't on his kitty and couldn't get her. I think that's the problem, we'll see in a second.

Shame too for Prishe is a fun chara to have around I think, I don't have a exact DPS (I just got shark dagger so I'm not sure if she was doing more damage or me!) but I think she's fun and brings back some nice memories for me.

Oh and I got Ulmia too; she casts haste songs; but as the update notes say she is a tad bugged. She will cast lower level songs over high level ones (which of course does not work) but if you can ignore the bug, if you want haste you'll <3 her.

[EDIT] He has storms of fate open. If you do, you may have to kill Baha first. I'll keep in touch with Vod and let people know. Also if anyone can help confirm it, inquiring minds want to know! I have beaten the full quest series including Apocalypse Nigh, and can cough up screens to prove this if needed. I am NOT sure if it's just storms of fate or you have to go as far as I have to get Prishe.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Whelp, I guess folks who like Mithra but wanted a little more sausage in their party can be glad that we're going to get "Cipher Of Lehko's Alter Ego" next login campaign.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Does she use white magic?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Prishe? She does.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Iron Eater hits like a truck, uses berserk but not voke. he has a tendency to sit on TP and either use a -break ability on the next mob at high health, or sit to 300% and then use Steel cyclone [he hit for 3200 damage]

Ulmia seems pretty good, she will either double ballad or double march depending on your MP, but she does literally nothing else but stand there and keep 2 songs up. So basically your normal pickup bard.

Prishe is awesome in ways that you would hope prishe to be awesome. She won't prot/shell though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizara View Post
    prishe (Who's a lot of fun I think, she uses Knuckle Sandwich, Nullifying Dropkick and one other move)
    Auroral Upercut

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Prishe is decades if not hundreds of years old and yet it seems noone explained the birds and the bees to her. She thinks bridal techniques for a honeymoon are things like megaflare and nightmare.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

So where does "The Chains Fall Free" come in at for Prishe? Can't find anything about it on BG or Wiki...

EDIT: Nevermind

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm on The Celestial Nexus for Zilart, and Dawn for CoP. I have Rajas ring/etc it's all done.
    Couldn't get Prishe or Ulmia.
    Went and did the Bahamut fight [Storms of Fate] and now I can get Ulmia. No Prishe yet.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by cassiraa View Post
    Ulmia seems pretty good, she will either double ballad or double march depending on your MP, but she does literally nothing else but stand there and keep 2 songs up. So basically your normal pickup bard.
    To be fair that makes her better than Joachim. His throwing dmg is slow and craptastic and gluts the logs. And at least for me refuses to do double any song. And lol at SE not even knowning what the real requirements were for the trust npcs

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I'm on The Celestial Nexus for Zilart, and Dawn for CoP. I have Rajas ring/etc it's all done.
    Couldn't get Prishe or Ulmia.
    Went and did the Bahamut fight [Storms of Fate] and now I can get Ulmia. No Prishe yet.
    I can't get either, I show everything completed in my questlog, but it's either glitched or something minutely stupid has been overlooked.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Maybe what they really meant complete/be on The last verse/awakening ie the missions after dawn/celesital nexus