Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Rousing Samba isn't listed in her battlefield moves either, so no help there.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Does it give you any effect when you hit the mob like other sambas? Maybe stp or something.

Wish Uka dual wielded daggers, her TP gain seems kinda slowish :/

Uka with Koru definitely a superior healer combo than any of the WHMs because they don't cast a giant cure VI on you when your HP drops to 85% and Koru only cures when you're like under 60% and he's smarter with his mp managament. If your hp drops really low, Uka will waltz v you for 1k+ or reverse flourish then waltz you. She almost always has tp now because 5sec step recast and she spams steps for FM's.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

There is no proc'ing animation when you hit the mob, you only know it is up cause she used it initially. I didn't notice any glaring difference although it was early and I was still half asleep.

I need to go out with her later again now that I'm awake, but either Sensual Stance buff has a small duration or Koru phalanx II was blocking it from being reapplied. There was several times where I would get a no effect message when she would reapply it, only time I can vaguely remember getting it again was when phalanx II was down and Koru hadn't reapplied it yet.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Rousing Samba
    A dance that greatly enhances one's critical hit rate.
    Sensual Dance
    A dance that increases Attack and gives Attack Down, and Magic Attack Down to foes.
    Bam

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah and the other dance is on other wiki too...◾Thorned Stance: defense and magic defense bonus for Lilisette. just kinda wondering how much it does of those

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

She's a DD Trust just like an Ayame or a Volker, just a dancer skin/model.

In other words, worthless--because DD trusts are mostly terrible.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think Sensual might be line of sight. I had no other buffs and it had No Effect on me, but she was behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Azat View Post
    I need to go out with her later again now that I'm awake, but either Sensual Stance buff has a small duration or Koru phalanx II was blocking it from being reapplied. There was several times where I would get a no effect message when she would reapply it, only time I can vaguely remember getting it again was when phalanx II was down and Koru hadn't reapplied it yet.
    Similarly here... though I wasn't paying close enough attention to when Phalanx2 was up to notice... but I definitely got many many many many "no effect" blurbs in the log...

I also got +ATK and +MAB at one point... which I only noticed cause they wore off... I think Sensual did that... but... I'm not 100% on that.

As for her damage... it's not horrible..... exactly...
    It's not Mumor's cheatyface damage...
    But it IS consistent damage.... so... there's that.
    (Though I think we need to all remember that Trust weapon damage is based on average item level.... so even though a player could be in full 109 with 119 weapon/s and be dealing +500dmg a pop... the Trusts would only be "using" average iLv weapons... which would be 114 or 115 or so. Really dumb. Cause it creates a "full 119" mentality... which fucks mage jobs. but... w/e. even at full 119 I doubt they're damage magically becomes the same as the players... I mean... BLM Trusts don't have refresh....)

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The Mihgos had TH special effect, right?

Ever since the update farming keys is really terrible. I used to get one within the first ~5 mobs but now I've cleared the room like 5 times and nothing.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Lili would be a lot better if her samba affected party members

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The Lilisette/Atomos battle is easy enough to solo if you have 117 or so gear. Gotta keep Lilisette alive, and also be aware that the dragon has a TP move that can inflict 5 second Doom. That one caught me off guard and had me scrambling for holy waters.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Can you avoid the doom move like you can on the VWNM by standing on a particular side so he only uses one move?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yea no motivation to do a quest for a terrible trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The Lilisette/Atomos battle is easy enough to solo if you have 117 or so gear. Gotta keep Lilisette alive, and also be aware that the dragon has a TP move that can inflict 5 second Doom. That one caught me off guard and had me scrambling for holy waters.
    Easy solo for DNC in full 109 RF1/2. (For Future Fabulous style points.)
    Never saw the doom move... But I was stabbing it on one of its back legs... So I guess that made it not do that.
    And I kept Lili alive until I switched to the demon, so I never saw Lili angel up until the fight was mostly done... But I'm told that she has at least 3 hp bars where she goes dancer>>angel>>dancer... To which I assume SE did that so as not to incur the much hated NPC death boot like so many missions have...
    She might even be unkillable... Anyone lose from Lili getting KO'd??

Most definitely the most work for a Trust to date... And likely ever.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I can confirm she can die and you get booted out. Tried it last night and she was around 30% hp and from reading I thought she would change to her other form after hitting a certain %, to which she never did. So she can die and doesn't seem to always change forms after falling to a certain hp %.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Is oblivion mantle the weakness/doom move? If so, it's been retooled and only inflicts curse. Hit me with it right as he died and just cursed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsui
    また「アルタナの神兵」に関連して

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Most definitely the most work for a Trust to date... And likely ever.
    Yeah, honestly since people are just going to go back to using the same 4 or 5 trusts anyway I would've preferred them flooding the list with C-list characters to fill out whatever job diversity quota they were trying to accomplish for the Trust system if it meant that the major characters could get quests like Lilisette did. Was really disappointing characters like Lehko, Tenzen, Aldo, or Luzaf didn't get anything, not even a single line.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    More confirmation that "special dialogue" = "they get shit" when combo'd with certain Trusts....
    Seems to be that Karuhabaruha will be SMN/WHM... but acts only as /WHM... but "possibly also use Fenrir".
    Considering that the next line is "he does shit with Star Sybil"... 99% sure he's a shit-tier WHM by himself but will summon Fenrir when Star Sybil is present.
    Now I wonder if he summons Fenrir legit, or if it will work like SMN mob's with their 2hr. 6 days from now we'll see.
    Am i missing something? I'm on phone so no google so I'm just using Kincard's translation but it just said special dialogue no get stuff nor did it make the general dialogue means get something. And still can't find any other confirmations

Matsui's post only mentioned unique dialogue. Karaha himself is a Trust that "usually behaves like a White Mage, but will also sometimes use Fenrir".