Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

So from Matsui's Livestream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jB50824INM (skip to 24:18 mark and Star sybil's dialogue is at 28:21)
    Karuha casts Protectra/Shellra, Haste, and Erase. Used Fenrir's Lunar bay, spirit taker, and sun or star burst.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Spirit taker!?! Oh man a whm that can take care of it's own mp. And a whm that does pro/shell AND haste... which is funny cause I could swear that they specifically said they wouldn't do that to give people a reason to chose different whms.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Cherukiki does protect/shell/haste, I don't think she has any status cures thou.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'm not thrilled with Karaha practicing our version of incomplete summoning.. Don't touch my Windurstian lore

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    I'm not thrilled with Karaha practicing our version of incomplete summoning.. Don't touch my Windurstian lore
    To be fair.......... Technically "blood-summoning" is what was done during the Shadowreign War....
    Also that said lore lied its butt off because Star Sybil censored EVERYTHING...
    Also time shenanigans.

So I'm not too terribly put off by a fake Karuhabaruha using ghetto summoning.

EDIT: So.... now that I've watched the video.......
    Karuhabaruha gets to be a full WHM with a access Fenrir's BPs..... Buuut.... Prishe isn't allowed to have banishes higher than /whm and holies???
    Keep it consistent SE!

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Is oblivion mantle the weakness/doom move? If so, it's been retooled and only inflicts curse. Hit me with it right as he died and just cursed me.
    no, soul douse. front conal aoe

Unless Kincard's translation is off I took it to mean he'll be like how Luzaf uses Odin's weapons in his WS.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Unless I'm reading it wrong he uses the BP himself not actually summoning Fenrir for it.
    If so it actually ties in perfectly because:
    Spoiler: show
    He and Fenrir fused for a while.
    Do I need so spoiler 11 year old content? Oh well, I did anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You're supposed be able to summon trusts in KCNM fights right?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    You're supposed be able to summon trusts in KCNM fights right?
    yeah but there were some issues in some KCNM fights or so, dont know if SE resolved them

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

As far as I know it's only SKC fights at the moment. At least I've never been able to summon trusts for any other seal BC yet.

Karaha to Star Sybil:
    Star Sybil, does something bother you? You have nothing to fear with me by your side.

Star Sybil to Karaha:
    Karaha-Baruha...are you a phantasm sent forth by yet another great beast...?

No other interactions with other tarus.

Primarly casts Cure 4 has access to Cure 5 and 6 if HP is critical enough.

As suspected he used howling moon himself to sc with evisceration

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Initial observations:
    Karaha will prioritize person with hate first before himself.

Casts haste on party members and cast Pro/shellra5.

His enfeeble removals are Coffin quick, but like Coffin, won't use Stona.

So far seems like he will try to close skillchains with howling moon if he can, saw one instance of him choosing sunburst instead. Used Lunar Bay to close Mandalic Stab create gravitation.

He will always attempt to get in melee range and does have 2 tick natural refresh.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Used him at level 38. Only seems to have Auto Refresh (2MP/tick) while engaged with the Star Sibyl summoned.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    Used him at level 38. Only seems to have Auto Refresh (2MP/tick) while engaged with the Star Sibyl summoned.
    Just tested it a bit at level 99, and I'm more or less seeing the same thing. He seems to have a base 1MP/tick refresh at this level, but with Star Sibyl in the party it goes up to 3MP/tick while actively engaged in combat. Once the mob dies or you disengage it drops back down to 1MP/tick. Without Star Sibyl in the party is seems to just stay at a constant 1MP refresh, even while engaged. So... Star Sibyl/Karaha-Baruha combo confirmed?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Gets regular Auto Refresh at 50 from being /SMN I guess. He also starts using Spirit Taker around level 45 but isn't very smart with it. Regularly used it when his MP was ~50% and the party had high HP, but stopped using it when his MP was almost 0 and the party was around ~50% HP each.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

So Lunar Bay can SC darkness with CDC making it Gravitation at least. Which is weird since it's a magical BP, not that any BP can normally SC past the lvl ~50 or so ones.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Other wiki has it as compression, Gravitation , darkness

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just a for people that try to use Karaha-Baruha and Koru-Moru together, If Karaha casts Haste 1 on you, Koru will not attempt to overwrite it with Haste II, so be ready to click Haste 1 off if you see yourself get it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Same holds true with player haste 1

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Just a for people that try to use Karaha-Baruha and Koru-Moru together, If Karaha casts Haste 1 on you, Koru will not attempt to overwrite it with Haste II, so be ready to click Haste 1 off if you see yourself get it.
    They will, however occasionally try to cast it at the same time, with Koru's spell causing Karaha's to obviously "no effect". The same thing can happen with Ferrous and Koru, but because he prioritizes Haste so much, it just tends to get overwritten by Koru later rather than frequent cases of the two trying to cast at the same time.

Any Haste 1 will make Koru skip Haste II'ing the target, including your own spell.