Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Is it too much to hope that the modifications made in today's update could turn some trust's AoE attacks into single target? The images featured in the update notes showed Lilisette and Aldo, both fairly strong trusts that have their potential undercut by inconvenient AoE attacks.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Awwwwwyissss we get Rughadjeen sometime soon, that would make it all serpent generals right?
    Also Kukki, another of the 3 tarus from promathia, is this one a blm? And Margaret, no idea who this is...

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

wiki says its a mission npc who it says is a brd in adoulin i think anyway i may have mistyped in search.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Fireon View Post
    Is it too much to hope that the modifications made in today's update could turn some trust's AoE attacks into single target? The images featured in the update notes showed Lilisette and Aldo, both fairly strong trusts that have their potential undercut by inconvenient AoE attacks.
    Seriously. Don't know why SE keeps doing that. Do they think we want our Trusts to attack/wake up nearby mobs to pester us? Though what I'd really like is the ability to have Trusts (mainly support) stand back out of range. They waste so much MP curing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathris View Post
    Awwwwwyissss we get Rughadjeen sometime soon, that would make it all serpent generals right?
    Also Kukki, another of the 3 tarus from promathia, is this one a blm? And Margaret, no idea who this is...
    Only Margaret I know of is the Scouts Coalition maester.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ibisariot View Post
    Seriously. Don't know why SE keeps doing that. Do they think we want our Trusts to attack/wake up nearby mobs to pester us? Though what I'd really like is the ability to have Trusts (mainly support) stand back out of range. They waste so much MP curing themselves.
    They clearly want us to trust cleave!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Vathris View Post
    Yeah that's all 5 serpent generals. And Kukki is the blm of the 3 retards. I'll be disappointed if they don't spam Meteor if you summon all 3 of them when they're all eventually released. Margret is the Scouts Coalition Maester as someone mentioned earlier.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Babban Mheillea: 300 seeds from Sunshine Seekers
    Mnk/???
    Does Head Butt, Photosynthesis, and Petal Pirouette so far

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Yeah that's all 5 serpent generals. And Kukki is the blm of the 3 retards. I'll be disappointed if they don't spam Meteor if you summon all 3 of them when they're all eventually released. Margret is the Scouts Coalition Maester as someone mentioned earlier.
    Mumor doesn't Firesday Night Samba or whatever the giant pink heat butterfly wings attack is called...
    So... Don't hold your breath.

So I did som random testing with Prishe and Lili to see how much damage they gained...
    Pre update, Prishe was WSing for ~750ish against Morimar Matamatas... Now? ~1700!! That's little more than 2x the damage!
    It's still crap.
    But it's LESS crap!

Lili on the other hand....................
    Maybe it's cause hers were slashing? She couldn't even crack 1k on the Matamatas.
    I'll try her again on something simpler like mandies or something that doesn't resist slashing like I think the turtles do...

It seems like all they did was boost their WS mods instead of giving their WSs atk bonuses or something better. Though they might have boosted ƒTP... It seems more on the lines of the WS update when a WS went from 50% to 100% of a mod.

Long story short: they need to make the Trusts "top heavy". Players generally have the highest iLv piece be their weapons, so they should just make the Trust Weapon formula use the player's mainhand weapon and everything else avg Lv.

EDIT: also I should mention... Karuha-Baruha... His Fenrir BPs... 5~10k.
    My WHM was out DDing my DDs with his "WSs".

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

They would have to make average ilvl actually matter for trusts for me to care about it. Even with average lvl 119 melee trusts are still balls. Matamata don't resist slashing but daggers are piercing so... I don't think they resist piercing either but I haven't checked.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Matamata have -12.5% to piercing and slashing and -25% to blunt

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Some of Prishes WS are Light elemental magic damage and not physical, and they take double magic damage.

IDR which ones but I notice this when I used to farm Matas all the time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

+50% magic/breath dmg with 1/2 sdt to fire/water

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Okay, 50%.

All of Prishe's WSs were dealing ~2x what they used to on various mobs...
    Lilisette.... However.... I don't think she got the memo to update her WSs...
    She used to barely hit under 1k... Now she barely hits for 1k...
    And her AoE is now ~500dmg... At most.

Aldo seemed to have gained a bit more punch.
    Though not as much as Prishe's 2x update.
    But then he had "decent" numbers before. (I consider 1200 decent numbers for Trusts... It's no Mumor's 4k or Karuha-Baruha's 8k... Wtfh is this... A WHM and a DNC are the best DDs? Didn't Iron Eater have good numbers?)

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

I've noticed at low levels Rainemard hits for absurd extra damage with his en-spells. Consistent +60~70 dmg a hit even in the teens. It makes things fall over very, very fast.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Trusts need better acc though, they seem to whiff anything over 116, even with /checkparam average level of 119 gear.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'd be unsurprised if the item level check for trusts basically just gave them a full set of blank equipment for that item level.

So, basically they'd get what every item level piece gets, and none of the bonus stats. 228/242 weapon skill and parry, and +str/dex/vit/agi/int/mnd/chr, but nothing like attack, accuracy or DA.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

so wrong topic

Surprise, surprise. Abenzio and Babban are crap. Their DoT is nothing special compared to better melee trusts, and their TP moves are the standard goobbue/mandragora set, meaning half of the time they don't do anything useful.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

edit: nvm i googled.

what are the common fave for top DDs ?