BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Gearswap Shop Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I made a Geo lua but its not Mote-complicated. No seventeen levels of haste and accuracy, ect... If you are interested lemme know and Ill upload to pastebin or whatevs since I guess nobody looked at it when i posted the older version or it wasnt good enough to put on that sticky.
    please do. much appreciated

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Working on a decent DRG lua if anyone needs can PM me. Just need to work out a few bugs.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Anyone have a BLU GS.lua that has a working UL command? If so mind posting it so i can see where mines is broken or straight jack your code and add to my own?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What exactly do you mean by a working UL command? What is it you want it to do?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

THF Lua assassins charge

Hey,

I am using Mote's lua for THF, and I just realised that there isn't any rule for Assassin's Charge (or maybe I'm just too blind to see it)

Does anyone know how I can make it gear Plunderers feet +1 + Demonry ring + Chiners Belt +1 for Evis/Rudras, only when AC is active?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerwolf View Post
    Hey,

I am using Mote's lua for THF, and I just realised that there isn't any rule for Assassin's Charge (or maybe I'm just too blind to see it)

Does anyone know how I can make it gear Plunderers feet +1 + Demonry ring + Chiners Belt +1 for Evis/Rudras, only when AC is active?

Thanks.
    you would be better off asking in the gearswap help thread http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/119...ap-Help-Thread!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    What exactly do you mean by a working UL command? What is it you want it to do?
    I use Kinetic Blu gearswap and i cant get unbridled learning to work
    https://github.com/Kinematics/GearSw...master/BLU.lua

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I finally got around to trying gearswap since i recently geared my rng i edited one of the gearswaps on here its working great but on my ranged attack reg set it keeps equiping moonshade earring even though i dont have it anywhere but on coro and last stand

--Utility Sets for Snapshot aka Ranged Attack Precast--

sets.Utility = {}

sets.Utility.Snapshot = {head="Sylvan Gapette +2",
    body="Sylvan Caban +2",hands="Iuitl Wristbands +1",legs="Nahtriah Trousers",
    waist="Impulse Belt",feet="Arcadian Socks +1"}

--Ranged Attack TP Sets--
    sets.RangeTP = {}
    sets.RangeTP.index = {'Reg', 'Acc'}
    RangeTP_Index = 1

sets.RangeTP.Reg = {head="Arcadian Beret +1",
    neck="Ocachi Gorget",ear1="Clearview Earring",ear2="Volley Earring",body="Arc. Jerkin +1",
    hands="Alruna's Gloves +1",ring1="Rajas Ring",ring2="K'ayres Ring",back="Sylvan Chlamys",
    waist="Elanid Belt",legs="Aeto. Trousers +1",feet="Orion Socks +1"}

sets.RangeTP.Acc = {head="Arcadian Beret +1",
    neck="Ej Necklace",ear1="Clearview Earring",ear2="Volley Earring",body="Orion Jerkin",
    hands="Alruna's Gloves +1",ring1="Hajduk Ring +1",ring2="Hajduk ring +1",back="Lutian Cape",
    waist="Elanid Belt",legs="Aeto. Trousers +1",feet="Orion Socks +1"}
    any help would be great

edit: didnt spot there was a help thread can a mod move this please.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

dlsmd,
    Hello i have been using your skillup lua and it has worked fantastically but today when i used it it keeps giving me a error says. GearSwap: lua runtime error: Gearswap/data/username/skillup.lua:739: bad arguement #1 to 'get_extents' something else. Also is there a way to get rid of the box that come up after you're done without having to log out or change jobs? Thanks looking forward to hearing from you soon.

for the GearSwap: lua runtime error: Gearswap/data/username/skillup.lua:739: bad arguement #1 to 'get_extents' it is most likely an issue on your side
    try this
    delete the updates dir in the windower dir then run the windower loader and see if that fixes your issue

the box all you should have to do is reload gearswap
    with
    gs r
    but if that does not work you can try(it should)
    lua reload gearswap
    these will force gs to reload your job file
    but i could put in a button so you can reload gs from the skill up menu but its realy not needed

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

dlsmd,
    are you gonna ever consider making it for enfeebling magic or any other casting spells?

Quote Originally Posted by poli169 View Post
    dlsmd,
    are you gonna ever consider making it for enfeebling magic or any other casting spells?
    as windower stands no

Quote Originally Posted by poli169 View Post
    dlsmd,
    Hello i have been using your skillup lua and it has worked fantastically but today when i used it it keeps giving me a error says. GearSwap: lua runtime error: Gearswap/data/username/skillup.lua:739: bad arguement #1 to 'get_extents' something else. Also is there a way to get rid of the box that come up after you're done without having to log out or change jobs? Thanks looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    i found the error and its now fixed

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I made a Geo lua but its not Mote-complicated. No seventeen levels of haste and accuracy, ect... If you are interested lemme know and Ill upload to pastebin or whatevs since I guess nobody looked at it when i posted the older version or it wasnt good enough to put on that sticky.
    I am also interested if that GEO.lua was hosted somewhere, now that i'm finally being forced to convert to gearswap. Thanks!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

@ DLSMD
    Running your skillup to do bard up. I downloaded the one out of your signature in your posts cause the one i found linked here didnt seem to be found.

On loading the file i get (this part of the lua is blu related). This is spammed
    Gearswap lua runtime error programfiles/blahblah/addons/libs/texts.lua:401: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

When Starting to sing it gives... on occasion (with several spammed before it stops).
    Gearswap lua runtime error programfiles/blahblah/addons/libs/texts.lua:401: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

My Bard isnt 99 so it doesnt have all the songs but could that be a cause? Doesnt explain the spammage when the skillup file is loaded tho and not doin anything yet though.

@ DLSMD
    Running your skillup to do bard up. I downloaded the one out of your signature in your posts cause the one i found linked here didnt seem to be found.

On loading the file i get (this part of the lua is blu related). This is spammed

When Starting to sing it gives... on occasion (with several spammed before it stops).

My Bard isnt 99 so it doesnt have all the songs but could that be a cause? Doesnt explain the spammage when the skillup file is loaded tho and not doin anything yet though.
    try forcing a windower update by deleting the update folder then running the windower gui again

not not having the spells wont cause it to not work

and the link on the first pg of this thread takes you to the same page as the one in my sig

disregard my above post its fixed now

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So redownload your skillup.lua from your sig cause that is fixed or something else was fixed? The file (that I been using) works it just spams that error for some reason, its weird. Thanks for the help DLSMD!

So redownload your skillup.lua from your sig cause that is fixed or something else was fixed? The file (that I been using) works it just spams that error for some reason, its weird. Thanks for the help DLSMD!
    its because of the way the windower lib texts.lua was changed to ware it no longer returns the table of data but it does keep a copy in memory so i needed to modify how i got the extents for the display

Relic Shield
    BG Level

OK, i downloaded the skillup in your sig. So far that error is not popping up. There are some differences though between this one and the one i downloaded last night.

Last nights the text boxes: there was 2 boxes and each you could move separately. Today's file though the Boxes move as one, which is totally cool, just different. One was the one sayin Start GEO ect... the other starts with Skill UP. Now last night for me at least, the Start Geo one didnt seem to do anything (all the text stayed white), although i never tried to click it other than moving it around. Also when I hover over the text and it turns red and i can click it to operate the skillup starting and stopping. I am sure that is how it is sposed to work. I was wondering last night what the purpose of that box was lol, but now I see.

the other thing about the boxes is the SKill up box. The current skill LVL was showing 0 for all three singing skills. NOTE: as i finished the above paragraph it is now showing the skill so it must just be slow today. Last night it showed instantly on starting skilling up. It isnt a huge deal just pointing out something that is different.

So the first time i tried today's file it sang one song and stopped. So i started it again. It was working through the cycle of songs, Im not sure how many cycles it did but at least one (it wasnt going for more than a few moments). When it got back to knight's Minne it sang up to tier V and then it did:

>> /ma :Indi-Precision" <me>
    ...A command error ocurred.
    Auto stop skillup

And it stopped. now obviously thats what happens when you try a geo spell on bard. But I am not sure why it switched to geo spells. NOTE: ok i started it again to see if it happens again and so far it has kept workin properly (at least 3 restarts hasnt given me the "switching to geo" error So might have been a fluke. Seems to be working other than those things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast