Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Gearswap Shop Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

@ DLSMD
    Do you know why sometimes it stops skilling up even if i reload it or stop it then started it will cast 1 spell and then stop.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Since my last post the skillup.lua worked properly for me at least. It must have just been a fluke when it tried to use geo spell the one time. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    OK, i downloaded the skillup in your sig. So far that error is not popping up. There are some differences though between this one and the one i downloaded last night.

Last nights the text boxes: there was 2 boxes and each you could move separately. Today's file though the Boxes move as one, which is totally cool, just different. One was the one sayin Start GEO ect... the other starts with Skill UP. Now last night for me at least, the Start Geo one didnt seem to do anything (all the text stayed white), although i never tried to click it other than moving it around. Also when I hover over the text and it turns red and i can click it to operate the skillup starting and stopping. I am sure that is how it is sposed to work. I was wondering last night what the purpose of that box was lol, but now I see.

the other thing about the boxes is the SKill up box. The current skill LVL was showing 0 for all three singing skills. NOTE: as i finished the above paragraph it is now showing the skill so it must just be slow today. Last night it showed instantly on starting skilling up. It isnt a huge deal just pointing out something that is different.

So the first time i tried today's file it sang one song and stopped. So i started it again. It was working through the cycle of songs, Im not sure how many cycles it did but at least one (it wasnt going for more than a few moments). When it got back to knight's Minne it sang up to tier V and then it did:

>> /ma :Indi-Precision" <me>
    ...A command error ocurred.
    Auto stop skillup

And it stopped. now obviously thats what happens when you try a geo spell on bard. But I am not sure why it switched to geo spells. NOTE: ok i started it again to see if it happens again and so far it has kept workin properly (at least 3 restarts hasnt given me the "switching to geo" error So might have been a fluke. Seems to be working other than those things.
    the current skill level only update when the server sends the skill update packet (there are 2 ways to get the update packet 1. wait for a skill update 2. open the skill lvl menu)
    the boxes are supost to move together
    the random stop casting is something im still trying to figure out my self
    and the only time i have ever seen it try to cast the wrong spell is when you select the wrong mode

Quote Originally Posted by poli169 View Post
    @ DLSMD
    Do you know why sometimes it stops skilling up even if i reload it or stop it then started it will cast 1 spell and then stop.
    i recommend you reload gearswap because some times it will loop(even when you reload skillup) this is use why im not sure

sorry it took so long to get back to you i was out of town for a week

So I finally got around to 10 posts so I can insert links. I'll put up my RUN GS for the public. It's a simpler alternative to Kinematics, relatively easy to edit and more up to date than the others I've seen.

http://pastebin.com/0wkCq6Tc

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hello, since RDM get Tier V, my gearswap didn't swap to pre and mid gear for tier V, there something i have to edit in ressource files ?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

BST pet tp moves now do much more damage

with lvl 117 axe fighting mobs just outside adoulin, with above 1500tp tiger and sheep abilities were doing more than 10k. With very little tp were doing more than 5k. And this is with no gear to increase pet damage Also rage lasted much longer.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Did you post in the wrong thread Darkhorror?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hello, i use motenten RDM.lua, but when i try to cast my news Tier V, gear didn't swap in pre and mid cast.

There is a ressources where i can add my tier V as elemental magic ?

Thks in advance

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

March uppdate

Tryed to run skillup for my smn but it crash windower.
    Tryed sing and it works just fine.

Anyone know what changes se made on smn to correct skillup?

Quote Originally Posted by vandroy View Post
    Tryed to run skillup for my smn but it crash windower.
    Tryed sing and it works just fine.

Anyone know what changes se made on smn to correct skillup?
    do any errors show up??

also ill look in to it tomorrow as im the one that wrote it

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmd View Post
    do any errors show up??

also ill look in to it tomorrow as im the one that wrote it
    Cant find any error logfile.

Edit.
    Thank you for a great work, saves my marriage
    Everything else seems to work just fine.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

OOps, wrong spot...

Cant find any error logfile.

Edit.
    Thank you for a great work, saves my marriage
    Everything else seems to work just fine.
    looking at some posts in other forums it seams that windower.ffxi.get_ability_recasts() or gearswap is whats causing this to occur and untill its fixed smn will not work

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Works again.

Btw another question, is it much work to put in an stop timer for example skillup stops after 60 min or 180 min?

Works again.

Btw another question, is it much work to put in an stop timer for example skillup stops after 60 min or 180 min?
    i could
    but it will be difficult and it would only be multiples of aether 30 mins or 1 hr

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I tried out toioiz's WHM file today, and it's very broken at the moment. I recommend removing it as a resource until someone can fix it. I'm very new to Lua and having a heck of a time getting it working. A number of global variables seem out of date ("HealingMagic" vs. "Healing Magic"), some string comparison functions don't seem valid at all (if S{"Cure*"}:contains(spell.name)), some nil variables (zone), spells in the wrong magic category (Regen is enhancing, not healing), missing magic types (Divine), and numerous instances where function names are spelled wrong (equip spelled eqip several times).

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone have something i can add to my whm lua to have Ebers Briault geared up before your Afflatus Solace goes off?

Quote Originally Posted by pompeii View Post
    Anyone have something i can add to my whm lua to have Ebers Briault geared up before your Afflatus Solace goes off?
    gearswap does not act on other players actions but you can do it your self if you want to learn

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

gearswap does not act on other players actions but you can do it your self if you want to learn
    I should say- I need one that i can use for my whm gearswap when i use my afflatus solace.

Quote Originally Posted by pompeii View Post
    I should say- I need one that i can use for my whm gearswap when i use my afflatus solace.
    you would be better off asking that here http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/119...43#post6383743 as this thread is for the files not help with gearswap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast