Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 301 to 320 of 320

Thread: Gearswap Shop Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #301

    you should ask for help on your gearswap file in the correct place
    here: https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/11...ap-Help-Thread!

  2. #302
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    BG Level
    0

    Does anybody have a working warrior lua?

  3. #303
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2
    BG Level
    0

    hi all long time lurker here finally made an account....

    please help me out looking for 2 lua's ones im using so out of date.

    PLD and BLM

    thanks all

  4. #304
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    72
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    https://pastebin.com/4gba1GcM

    Hi guys, above is my SMN lua, I've spent weeks trying to work out how I would go about adding different toggle modes F9-F12 etc.

    This is taken from my BST lua,
    state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'PetDT')
    state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'PetDT', 'Pet.HighAcc')

    If possible please please please can someone edit my lua so I could toggle through the modes. With F12 putting me into the current idle set. I'm not clever enough!

    Thanks :)

  5. #305

    this is not where you go to get help on your gearswap file you need to go here: https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/11...ap-Help-Thread!

  6. #306
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    72
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Oh ok, I didn't see that one. Thanks

  7. #307
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    240
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Already Banned
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    nvm

  8. #308
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1
    BG Level
    0

    DRG LUA needed

    I can't find a up-to-date DRG.lua anywhere!?

    Please help ?

  9. #309
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,857
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Faites View Post
    I can't find a up-to-date DRG.lua anywhere!?

    Please help ?
    I have one that I like a lot, but I am going to make some changes to it in the next day or so. Going to make jump set switch between attack and accuracy based on my TP index from now on because toggling it separately feels clunky to me after playing with it a bit.

    I will post an update to it, and then share it with you.

  10. #310
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,857
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    I have one that I like a lot, but I am going to make some changes to it in the next day or so. Going to make jump set switch between attack and accuracy based on my TP index from now on because toggling it separately feels clunky to me after playing with it a bit.

    I will post an update to it, and then share it with you.
    Here is my DRG lua.

  11. #311
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    Looking for updated COR.lua to start with

    If anyone have one, would be much appreciated <3

  12. #312
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,857
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Leon View Post
    Looking for updated COR.lua to start with

    If anyone have one, would be much appreciated <3
    Have you tried this one?

  13. #313
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    Tried it couple days ago but there's huge in-game stutter once I activate it. Going to try to play with the if fps < 30 settings mentioned in the thread.

    Thanks

  14. #314
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,857
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Leon View Post
    Tried it couple days ago but there's huge in-game stutter once I activate it. Going to try to play with the if fps < 30 settings mentioned in the thread.

    Thanks
    Np.

    It's been while but I recall turning the "Pokedex" off removes the lag. To be honest after all the years it is pretty useless to me.

  15. #315
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Np.

    It's been while but I recall turning the "Pokedex" off removes the lag. To be honest after all the years it is pretty useless to me.
    How can I turn it off?

  16. #316
    i should really shut up
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,857
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You would have to edit out the part that includes the weakness checker for QD if that is what causes the lag with that GS. Not sure to be honest as it has been awhile since I read into it when everyone was talking about it.

    If that was the case, I am an amateur, but I assume line 405 to 512 is the "Pokedex".

  17. #317

    I've looked through quite a few SAM luas, but I can't figure out how to lock Sakonji Haidate in place when Third Eye is up. I tried messing with buffactive['Third Eye'] stuff but can't get it to work. Am I missing necessary code elsewhere?

  18. #318

    Quote Originally Posted by Commskywalker View Post
    I've looked through quite a few SAM luas, but I can't figure out how to lock Sakonji Haidate in place when Third Eye is up. I tried messing with buffactive['Third Eye'] stuff but can't get it to work. Am I missing necessary code elsewhere?
    this is not the place to ask about thoes things
    ask here: https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/11...ap-Help-Thread!
    and it most likely that it has already been answered

  19. #319

    Quote Originally Posted by dlsmd View Post
    this is not the place to ask about thoes things
    ask here: https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/11...ap-Help-Thread!
    and it most likely that it has already been answered
    I'm stupid af. Had both threads open but posted in the wrong one. Apologies.

  20. #320
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12
    BG Level
    1

    Any NIN GS out there that aren't 3+ years old, {help me out}.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Spellcast Shop Thread
    By Yugl in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 2014-03-18, 04:47
  2. ongoing attendance thread
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 2005-02-21, 09:55
  3. Wiffleball 2.0 [ Dynamis Attendance thread ]
    By Medic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-08-15, 21:30