Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 264 of 302 FirstFirst ... 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 ... LastLast

Thread: Gearswap Help Thread!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Up/down grade Curing waltz

I need help to deactivate the funktion to Up/downgrade the Curing waltz.
    I tryed it myself with modify more-utility but he still trys to upgrade the waltzes, even after i delted the whole funktion.

Quote Originally Posted by Maexchen View Post
    I need help to deactivate the funktion to Up/downgrade the Curing waltz.
    I tryed it myself with modify more-utility but he still trys to upgrade the waltzes, even after i delted the whole funktion.
    why would you it gives you the best curing waltz for the player when you use it

are you just getting an error that ti's trying to call the function??
    if so you missed the line ware it calls the refine_waltz function
    refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    and all you would have needed to do was comment this line out with -- in front
    example:
    --refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    then you would need to reload gearswap

and his is nothing compaired to mine (i calculate everything tp/pot/hp/r_pot/player stats)
    http://pastebin.com/8da7WHu0

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i am playing on a private lv75 server so all i have is curing waltz 1 and 2 and he trys to do 3 mwhat i cant

I tryed to do that what u decribed (--function refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)

and he still gives me ingame
    >>/ja "Curing Waltz III"50206
    ...A command error occurred.

i am playing on a private lv75 server so all i have is curing waltz 1 and 2 and he trys to do 3 mwhat i cant

I tryed to do that what u decribed (--function refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    and he still gives me ingame
    >>/ja "Curing Waltz III"50206
    ...A command error occurred.
    you use motes includes ver 2 correct??

then you need to edit this line in Mote-Globals.lua
    refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    to
    --refine_waltz(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)

if your using motes ver 1 then do the above to rev1/Mote-Globals.lua

and if that does not work then the curewaltz code is in your file and i would need to see it

--edit--
    if you have
    mote_include_version = 2
    in your user file the your using motes ver 2 else your using ver 1

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I changed now more-global and mote utility in both files --refine
    cant find refine in mnk.lau or the sidecar file with gear and it is till try to upgrade

uploaded files to pastebin

pastebin.com/CRxqn2bh
    pastebin.com/xkdGfWB9
    pastebin.com/UyfnTr2H
    pastebin.com/HhURcMDH

thank you very much for help me out

Lygre

I know this is pretty dumb, but personally when I first switched to PC and started tinkering with GearSwap I kept altering Mote's includes and I just couldn't understand why my changes were having no effect at all. Anyway, I had a copy of the includes in GearSwap/data and GearSwap/libs, and was editing the copies in GearSwap/data to no avail for probably a week or two. Just saying.. double-check that, lol.

EDIT: I see your file is named 'more-global.lua'. Pretty sure the include is not going to load that.. Unless your char's name is 'More'

EDIT #2:
    Mote-Globals.lua
    Mote-Utility.lua
    Put the contents of these into GearSwap/libs with appropriate file names (Mote-Utility.lua & Mote-Globals.lua).

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

so i need to change the mote in the folder libs not data folder ?
    that more was just a typo, file is called mote.
    u posted me 2 times mote global

so i need to change the mote in the folder libs not data folder ?
    that more was just a typo, file is called mote.
    u posted me 2 times mote global
    ok first and foremost with motes include only the files in libs will get loaded if you put your own in data it wont load them unless you also remove them from libs

Lygre

So glad I'm not the only one who did that, lol.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

thx a lot with the tip for the folder, ofc i changed always the wrong file -.-

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmd View Post
    you also have no control functions in what you posted so nothing can be done
    missing available functions (with out at lest one of these nothing will ever be done):
    Code:
            pretarget(spell) --Passes the resources line for the spell with a few modifications. Occurs when the command text hits the outgoing text buffer. Does not occur for actions that bypass the outgoing text buffer (like using items from the menu). cancel_spell() and change_target() are implemented in this phase.
            precast(spell) --Passes the resources line for the spell with a few modifications. Occurs immediately before the outgoing action packet is injected. cancel_spell(), verify_equip(), force_send(), and cast_delay() are implemented in this phase. Does not occur for items that bypass the outgoing text buffer (like using items from the menu).
            midcast(spell) --Passes the resources line for the spell with a few modifications. Occurs immediately after the outgoing action packet is injected. Does not occur for items that bypass the outgoing text buffer (like using items from the menu).
            aftercast(spell) --Passes the resources line for the spell with a few modifications. Occurs when the "result" action packet is received from the server, or an interruption of some kind is detected.
            pet_change(pet,gain) --Passes in the "pet" table and a boolean indicating whether the pet is being summoned (true) or dismissed (false). Order is not guaranteed relative to aftercast for JAs like Release or Leave.
            pet_midcast(spell) --Passes the resources line for the spell with a few modifications. Occurs when the "readies" action packet is received for your pet.
            pet_aftercast(spell) --Passes the resources line for the spell with a few modifications. Occurs when the "result" action packet is received for your pet.
            filtered_action(spell) --Passes the resources line for the spell with a few modifications. Occurs when the player attempts to cast a spell that they are unable to cast. Cancel_spell() is implemented in this phase.
            sub_job_change(new,old) --Passes the three letter abbreviations for your new subjob and your old subjob.
            status_change(new,old) --Passes the new and old statuses.
            pet_status_change(new,old) --Passes the new and old statuses of your pet.
            buff_change(name,gain,buff_table) --Passes the new buff name and a boolean that indicates whether it was gained (true) or lost (false). Does not fire if your buff bar does not change. For instance, overwriting a March with another March will not trigger this event.
            party_buff_change(member_table,name,gain,buff_table) --Passes the table of the party member who gained or lost the buff, the buff name, a boolean that indicates whether it was gained (true) or lost (false), and the resource table for the buff. Does not fire if your buff bar does not change. For instance, overwriting a March with another March will not trigger this event.
            indi_change(indi_table,gain) --Passes the indi effect table when an indi aura changes and a boolean that indicates whether it was gained or lost.
            self_command(command) --Passes any self commands, which are triggered by //gs c <command>
            file_unload(new_job) --Called once on file/addon unload.
    @ DLSMD,
    Im having trouble figuring out how to specify the party member. Say someone named Trumpy was in the party and I wanted to deal with his buffs how would i refer to that (say haste or regen for an example). ive figured out how to determine the buff and gain or loss but the WHO I cant. I thought I had a workaround using party position, but then when i added a second person, it buffs the first person everytime, even if I specify a name in the send_command thing.

Also For strategms. I tried to apply automatic usin of accession when I use regen via recast of strategm but it seems to only want to work when I have full charges. is there a way to determine how many charges I have. like as long as i have 1 charge instead of a recast. or 2 charges if i also wanted to use perpetuation.

EDIT: Boldfacing what i was tryin to point out didnt really show up in the italics so i color changed it.and underlined.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    @ DLSMD,
    Im having trouble figuring out how to specify the party member. Say someone named Trumpy was in the party and I wanted to deal with his buffs how would i refer to that (say haste or regen for an example). ive figured out how to determine the buff and gain or loss but the WHO I cant. I thought I had a workaround using party position, but then when i added a second person, it buffs the first person everytime, even if I specify a name in the send_command thing.

Also For strategms. I tried to apply automatic usin of accession when I use regen via recast of strategm but it seems to only want to work when I have full charges. is there a way to determine how many charges I have. like as long as i have 1 charge instead of a recast. or 2 charges if i also wanted to use perpetuation.

EDIT: Boldfacing what i was tryin to point out didnt really show up in the italics so i color changed it.and underlined.
    its in member_table
    the easyest way to what all the table names are you can do this(im not sure what thay are)
    Code:
        for i,v in pairs(member_table) do
            print(i,v)
        end
    how ever im betting the one you need is(but im not sure)
    member_table.name

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ok so it would be like ... ?

Code:
    if member_table.name == "Trumpy" then

Ok so it would be like ... ?

Code:
    if member_table.name == "Trumpy" then
    yes but as i said im not sure if name is the correct one

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmd View Post
    yes but as i said im not sure if name is the correct one
    This worked thanks DLSMD

This worked thanks DLSMD
    glad

Is there a premade file for sams? can someone point me in the right direction? Just decided to give the game a another chance and its been at least 3 years lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    Is there a premade file for sams? can someone point me in the right direction? Just decided to give the game a another chance and its been at least 3 years lol..
    have you checked here: https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/11...ap-Shop-Thread

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

i'm just wondering why this fonction to echo time remaining not working anymore i remember it was working when i came back to game, is it a broken function or i just messed it up ?

function aftercast(spell)
    equip(sets['aftercast_Idle'])
    if spell.english == 'Sleep' or spell.english == 'Sleepga' then
    send_command('@wait 50;input /echo ------- '..spell.english..' is wearing off in 10 seconds -------')
    elseif spell.english == 'Sleep II' or spell.english == 'Sleepga II' then
    send_command('@wait 80;input /echo ------- '..spell.english..' is wearing off in 10 seconds -------')
    elseif spell.english == 'Break' or spell.english == 'Breakga' then
    send_command('@wait 20;input /echo ------- '..spell.english..' is wearing off in 10 seconds -------')
    end
    end

Quote Originally Posted by dracosam View Post
    i'm just wondering why this fonction to echo time remaining not working anymore i remember it was working when i came back to game, is it a broken function or i just messed it up ?
    looks fine to me