FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Dec 26, 2013 (JST) Version Update

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/39192

New Trusts:http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...l=1#post482612

Battle-related

Physical damage dealt by alter egos will now increase based on the item level of the summoning player’s equipped weapons and armor.

Certain player actiosn that affect faith are now properly able to be undertaken.
    Item-related

Dancers may now equip Eminence Daggers.
    Resolved Issues

The issue wherein progressing with the Trust initiative initiation quest in Bastok would, under certain condition, cause certain graphics to be displayed improperly during the event with Naji.

The issue wherein event replays did not exist for the NPC Chaloutte in Chateau d’Oraguille (I-9) when the conditions for obtaining the alter ego of Curilla were not met.

The issue wherein alter egos would not follow players when using waypoints.

The issue wherein certain special techniques performed by Nanaa Mihgo in the mission “Roar! A Cat Burglar Bares Her Fangs” would not display the accompanying motions.

The issues where battlefield status changes in the following battlefields were not changing at the proper timing.

★Ark Angel 2 / ★Ark Angel 3 / ★Ark Angel 4 / ★Ark Angel 5

The issue wherein Ark Angel MR in the ★Ark Angel 3 and ★Divine Might battlefields would continuously use the ability Larceny under specific conditions.

The issue wherein the graphics and icon for the ranged weapon Eminent Bow were incorrect.

The issue wherein “Additional effect: Damage varies with HP” effect of the sword Excalibur would activate even when players were under a level restriction.

Various issues wherein item help text was incorrect.

The issues wherein the effects of “Pet: Increases Magic Accuracy” and “Pet: Increases Magic Attack” were not properly reflected under certain conditions.

The issue wherein the increase Boost effect of the Anchorite’s Gloves +1 was not properly reflected.
    * The attributes of the Anchorite’s Gloves +1 have been adjusted in tandem with the correction of this issue.

The issue wherein time-limited challenges related to Records of Eminence were were not activating in the following areas.

Ruhotz Silvermines / Throne Room

The issue wherein changing areas when the currency menu is open would cause selecting “Key Items” from the main menu would cause the currency menu to display.

The issue wherein an incorrect number of Moblin Marbles was displaying in the currency menu.

The issue wheren speaking with the Green Thumb Moogle in Mog Gardens without having the Seeker of Adoulin expansion disk installed would erroneously display the option for returning to Adoulin.

The issue with Records of Eminence wherein a list displaying gil would be displayed under certain conditions.

The issue wherein the player was not facing toward the following NPCs when speaking to them.

Gondebaud in Southern San d’Oria (L-6) / Clarion Star in Port Bastok (K-7) / Wetata in Windurst Woods (G-10)

The issue wherein the slimeulation candy was displaying an extra space after the item name.

The issue wherein speaking to Nanaa Mihgo as part of the trust initiative while having completed the mission “Relief! A Triumphant Return!” would display Japanese text in one of her dialogue lines in addition to the complete English text.

Various issues regarding improper spelling and grammar.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

actiosn speak louder than words

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Of course they don't reveal immediately how to get Shantotto. Just a shot in the dark here but I am guessing it requires having completed the Shantotto expansion.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well finally got a reason to get Eminent Dagger!! Woot!!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wonder if this'll count as the quest we were promised for the NPC popularity contest. Kinda wrote it off awhile ago, Shantotto's gotten kinda old for me, but was looking over the list the other day and remembered the quest bit they promised.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Fuckers still didn't fix "Shield Mastery +10" on Reverence gauntlets +1. Pisses me off cause its such a tease...

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Heh. Well, this is unconfirmed but it seems you have to get the other three new trusts..or just Ajido-Marujido (I'm not sure which) before you can get Shantotto. We need to confirm that. ^^

I'm going ahead and getting the first 3 myself. ^^

[Edit] Got her. Oh and be prepared,
    Spoiler: show
    she'll try to nuke the crap out of you, at least she did at me. don't worry you will get her Trust spell before she manages, lol. ^^

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

just Ajido is not enough, cos I tried that at first..it should be Ajido/Volker/Trion

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi View Post
    Fuckers still didn't fix "Shield Mastery +10" on Reverence gauntlets +1. Pisses me off cause its such a tease...
    Not surprising. Last I check the accepted bugs forum was up to 6 pages with stuff ranging back a good 4 major updates ago. They really need to just take a break from content for a month and stop spending resources on that stupid UI thing and clear out the bugs