+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
  1. Moderated Post

Yep, server has really took a dive. Strongly urge people not to join until he decides to fix end game. No way should people from Kuwait consistently out claim everyone. It's the Kuwaiti's server and theirs only. Nasomi put one of their botters in jail but then released him as an act of "see, I did something but didn't find anything".

Also, if you want utsusemi: ni or any other BCNM drop you'll be forced to level a job you don't necessarily care about like BLM or RNG as BCNMs don't work and the pricing to buy such items are sky high as most people aren't able to do the alternative called "OWNMs".

But yeah, allowing someone to run an end game shell who also does coding on the side should definitely not be allowed especially when their shell claims around 85% of the mobs.

Good ol' boys club but I suppose I should of seen this from the start but as a new player I didn't have a clue how end game was going until I got into end game and already then that's a lot of time invested in a server so please, do not join this server until/if he fixes the current issues as you deserve more for investing this amount of time in a game like this.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Here at Nasomi, we don't b an based on player reports alone. Anti-cheat measures are in place to prevent most cheating. Sometimes, things do slip through. However these things are monitored, and if cheating is discovered, players are removed. However, just because a single LS bands together to try and single out a player where, after no foul play is discovered, doesn't mean they will be banned. There will be no mob mentality ruling here. If closing tickets where 15 people report the same thing is getting triggered like a 5 year old, then so be it. All offenses are equal, and result in permanent removal of character if you break the rules. It has been that way for some time now. If you're caught cheating the offending character is gone. A player report is not being caught.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Already Banned
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My only criticism is that seems too restrictive which rules are enforced even more strict than SE's retail servers regarding Windower plugin/addons. Addons that are only allowed are Tparty, recast and Distance. Plugins like Gearswap/Spellcast and timers are too good to pass up. Serious players used SpellCast too in 2005ish

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Gearsets are a thing, please check it.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think I know why SE never talked terribly much about policy or ownership politics.

You look horrible every time you try.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Already Banned
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by nasomi View Post
    Gearsets are a thing, please check it.
    Hence why I mentioned "serious players" which refers to "serious players" endgame that want to min/max, min/maxing is a thing in a MMO. Back at 75 so many people in my endgame LS members and friends used SpellCast. Pretty much huge part of the Windower users use Gearswap now since so many people are sharing their lua files. Timers wasnt available back then but there was Recast and Yarnball, Timers is pretty much Recast and Yarnball combined. Scoreboard isn't allowed on your server either, but helps for an endgame ls to determine who is a weak link and who isn't.

Didn't want to make turn it into an argument which addons you should allow on your server or not, just posting feedback.

Could always use scripts for swapping gear

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag