+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

couldn't make it past the first post where he's talking about having your internet shut off

sounds like the choice is just don't play on either tbh. both are fucking miserable.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    couldn't make it past the first post where he's talking about having your internet shut off

sounds like the choice is just don't play on either tbh. both are fucking miserable.
    basically that is the consensus that i have come to.

i hate to like throw names around because if we go off my era days of ffxi i would not be a good candidate to run a private server, but i feel like there's a reason no one has heard of any of these schmucks that are running them and a direct correlation between that fact and the fact that they are all a shit show

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

not gonna lie, i still really enjoy reading the nasomi forums.

every other day theres some stupid ass exploit that he's mass banning people over and then picking favorites of people not to ban. i have trouble figuring out why any of these people care after the server has been proven time and time again to be run by such a moron.

why couldn't he have just been a competent dude

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

beating a dead horse at this point but i just hope no one from BG sees this thread and decides to waste time on this server. just a PSA to BG people, some angry dude compiled all the recent exploits/mismanagements of nasomi:

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Yeah that's been showing badly lately in my friend group that still plays. Whole thing is a circus of favoritism. Right around the time he rolled out bans for.. 50? 100? people for duping but left TS I knew the funk was up. He's got a fucking ton of people exploiting his outdated Darkstar with Ashita 3's included plugins, never mind what's been made custom & what programs existing work just fine (hi2u memory only bots). If any forum actually wanted to dedicate ANY amount of actual time to fucking over his game, he'd be done fairly quickly. He can't, or won't, patch the shit. Just parades around saying "I'M GOD LOLE!" in smes while waving a ban hammer way too big for his brain.

You can't talk about Darkstar on his forums whatsoever. I got my shit deleted for it. Anything that might leave you in a position where you might know what you're talking about where he doesn't is instantly shut away.

Smells like a bunch of shit to me. Pretty sure none of that was patched though I could be wrong.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

eden claims they just got a c&d. will be interesting to see if that's legit as nasomi would probably receive one too.

my guess is godmode's developers all left and he just didn't want to continue the project so he pulled a maury and lied about the c&d

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Hakkar

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    eden claims they just got a c&d. will be interesting to see if that's legit as nasomi would probably receive one too.

my guess is godmode's developers all left and he just didn't want to continue the project so he pulled a maury and lied about the c&d
    No idea where you even got that from. Was playing and was just shutdown with no warning, till a little later he mentioned that in the discord. Awhile back there was someone who had gotten banned for botting throw a fit threatening to release his bot for people to download, so they shut down the server to fix the exploits around that. My guess is its someone doing something similar here but took a different route.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Yeah, I was in a exp party when we got the system message.

So far they just received an official looking email. Waiting to see if an official C&D comes through via mail currently.

Either way I 100 percent enjoyed my time. Prioritized getting to sea so I could enjoy CoP again at retail difficulty. If it's down for good I'll be sad to not be able to finish it,but I did reach Al'teiu so mission accomplished

Kevin Chang
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Cease and desists aren't legal binding documents, just a notice that the company wants you to fuck off

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk