Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeota Fourier
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Those blue guys in the first video look an awful lot like the slimes from Dragon Quest.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

i love this game, artwork is absolutely amazing. need more labors of love like this instead of sequel #452598.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

If you ever get stuck at a hard part in the game, just remember that a gaming "journalist" took almost 30 minutes to get through the tutorial and first level.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I looked at a video of the last two boss fights. Brutal doesn't begin to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by BWYuko View Post
    I hate that Clueless Gamer is now Clueless Gamer and Clueless Celebrities make bad jokes rather than actually being involved in the game (mockingly or otherwise). RIP.

On a side note, this game is fucking amazing, the style is beautiful and the music is the bees knees. Hard as shit tho but there is an element of experimentation and comfort with weapons and such. Definitely feels like it was meant to be played 2P for the most part since that would make it a bit easier/casual but the hand sweat of having 1HP is real.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Protip: If you're playing with a gamepad, remap the Shoot button to R Trigger.

Also, this will tell you how to unlock the secret black & white/vintage & Sound Test game modes.
    Tl;dr - Talk to the turtle in the overworld hub, then beat the 6 platforming levels without any of your bullets hitting an enemy.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Have played a bit of this, joining the internet echochamber in saying that this game is incredible and well worth the money. If you have the option to buy it for the full $20 pricetag, do so.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I'm not sure I wanna go down the rabbit hole that is beating everything on expert mode.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

expert by itself isn't terribly difficult since you know all the fights already, but getting S rank surely is.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

this game looks fuckin dope i will cop

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

There's also a P rank for the Run-and-Guns. Complete pacifist. Good luck with that.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by gaira View Post
    expert by itself isn't terribly difficult since you know all the fights already, but getting S rank surely is.
    Went back and did them all on expert and it was a lot easier than I expected. That damn bird gave me more trouble than anything else though. As for getting all S ranks... nope. Got all of the achievements minus Rolling Sixes which is supposed to be bugged anyways, so I'm gonna call it quits here for now I think.

Just under 21 hours played, so I got pretty close to the $1/hr mark too.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Pretty much the most incredible gaming-related thing I've seen all year. The look, the style, the polish, THE MUSIC.

This game better have some kind of representation at the GoTY shows.

The industry as a whole needs this game. The game itself isn't the most revolutionary thing ever to exist (way too hyperbolic), but the concept and execution as a whole is a goddamn giant splash of cold, refreshing water on the industry.

I can feel the taint of triple AAA and EA-driven bullshit being washed away, it only for a moment, as I appreciate a pure goddamn game that was made for its own sake, not to rake in revenue to please the shareholders or focus groups.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Fun game but it is very easy to soft lock, encountered tons of them while playing with my girlfriend. Hopefully they can buff out those issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    Fun game but it is very easy to soft lock, encountered tons of them while playing with my girlfriend. Hopefully they can buff out those issues.
    Most of those happen if I die during a boss transition, which could be often depending on your luck.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Dying during a parry will do it too. Seems there is a check at the last boss when you hop to the second phase where if player 2 is dead it just will not progress :/

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's good rage material to watch